Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it is then because the HMRC are taking over? They will surely go for her big time.
My take on today’s hearing is that it was previously adjourned and rescheduled for today. The petitioning creditor is HMRC. HMRC cannot “take over” a bankruptcy they can just petition for someone to be made bankrupt. The court options are to make a bankruptcy order, or dismiss the petition or adjourn. Once the order is made it’s the Official Receiver who is appointed and a Trustee if necessary and they run the bankruptcy as office holders not HMRC. HMRC are one of her creditors and would no doubt assist with the investigation into her affairs. Whether that would lead to criminal charges time will tell. As @DC16 has said it’s very unusual to have 2 “live” bankruptcies running at once. I believe she can’t get discharged from her first until she applies for it and she can’t apply for it as she hasn’t cooperated fully hence why there is a public examination set down for April. At the last PE it was the one that she said had been sabotaged hence the delay on that as it was further adjourned to April. I don’t believe her 40% earnings to the Trustee is an Attachment of Earnings I think it’s an Income Payments Order as her Trustee applied for it at the last hearing. Don’t think there’s much difference. Not sure what the effect of a second bankruptcy has on it though. Even the bankruptcy lawyers will be scratching their heads over that one! I’m going to a reunion lunch on Thursday where there will be 3 retired Official Receivers so I’m going to quiz them on it!
---
My take on today’s hearing is that it was previously adjourned and rescheduled for today. The petitioning creditor is HMRC. HMRC cannot “take over” a bankruptcy they can just petition for someone to be made bankrupt. The court options are to make a bankruptcy order, or dismiss the petition or adjourn. Once the order is made it’s the Official Receiver who is appointed and a Trustee if necessary and they run the bankruptcy as office holders not HMRC. HMRC are one of her creditors and would no doubt assist with the investigation into her affairs. Whether that would lead to criminal charges time will tell. As @DC16 has said it’s very unusual to have 2 “live” bankruptcies running at once. I believe she can’t get discharged from her first until she applies for it and she can’t apply for it as she hasn’t cooperated fully hence why there is a public examination set down for April. At the last PE it was the one that she said had been sabotaged hence the delay on that as it was further adjourned to April. I don’t believe her 40% earnings to the Trustee is an Attachment of Earnings I think it’s an Income Payments Order as her Trustee applied for it at the last hearing. Don’t think there’s much difference. Not sure what the effect of a second bankruptcy has on it though. Even the bankruptcy lawyers will be scratching their heads over that one! I’m going to a reunion lunch on Thursday where there will be 3 retired Official Receivers so I’m going to quiz them on it!
She doesn’t need to attend. The court will made an order as they see fit on the information presented. He only reason to attend would be to contest it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
how long before her brain dead fans start congratulating her thinking that the pink car she as shown on her Instagram is her new car when really she as just took the picture from another site

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I meant BBC radio 2 with Zoe Ball. She was really bigging up KP
HaHa I rewound Iplayer, couldn’t find it on BBC2 😁 Found it now 👍🏾

Gee this Ritchie bloke is a complete areshole 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thinks she’s amazing, believes all her lies, a whopper of a twit this guy. I’m at a stage of my life I just think everyone is full of 💩 on TV and Radio, they are all in each other’s pockets, heaping praise on each other, no matter what c*nts they are. I’m turning into an Indian middle-aged female version of Larry David, everyone annoys me (except Kylie 😁)

Zoe lived in Brighton for years, she will know what a dreadful person Skanky was then, is now, the rumours about her always playing up in clubs and bars, always drunk. I can tell you the circles FatBoySlim moved in Skanky was considered a West Street joke (Brighton people will get that 😁)

Have to say it’s the Ritchie bloke promoting this more than Zoe, he says he’s taking them all to the show, hmmmmm can’t see Zoe going, we will see 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

Listen and weep, before the BH update 😁..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
As Kryten continues to learn from top modewl an all round businesswoman innit Ms Skanky Price , one of his many great lessons in order to become top of the Z List is how to maximise your pathetic 5 minutes of fame / notoriety.

One of the many ways in which you can do this is to put your “brand” on as much tat as possible in a very short space of time , along with appearances in smelly dodgy clubs , getting pap shots set up ,having 45 autobiographies written for you along with novels & children’s books , perfumes , clothing ….the list is endless and will all end up in Poundland anyway.

Kryten has decided to start unobtrusively & build his branding slowly , unlike steamroller Price filling the shops with plastic hair tat , eyelashes and cystitis bombs .
He has also decided to spell his name more classily . He knows his game & he’s playing it Looooooonnnggg.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had 😳, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isn’t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, she’s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and it’s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. 🙄
I’m sure this has been mentioned on this thread before not sure when, I’ve been here years but I’m obviously too lazy to post very often I just get off on reading all the hilarity and looking at the pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I assume your neighbor meant Euan Blair? If they stopped to think about it, they'd realise that she's not being "protected" for that reason. Even if she did "take his vriginity", so what? Euan is now 40 years old - long, long past the age where his reputation would need protecting. In order for it to be true, his father would have to be orchestrating this "protection", and he left office almost 15 years ago.
Gah. I meant to say that Tony Blair has been out of office for almost 17 years. He stepped aside in 2007 to make way for Gordon Brown, of course. I'm usually pretty good with dates.

Right, back to the topic of KP. Uh...what I don't understand is why, instead of getting extensions, she doesn't just let her hair grow out.

Reactions: 15
Gah. I meant to say that Tony Blair has been out of office for almost 17 years. He stepped aside in 2007 to make way for Gordon Brown, of course. I'm usually pretty good with dates.

Right, back to the topic of KP. Uh...what I don't understand is why, instead of getting extensions, she doesn't just let her hair grow out.
Because she likes being 'fussed' over. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
And not one of them on that radio show thought to question the “she’s written 54 books?” She can’t even string a lucid sentence together. She’s pretty much illiterate.
“Animal healthcare?!!!!!”
FFS

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I assume your neighbor meant Euan Blair? If they stopped to think about it, they'd realise that she's not being "protected" for that reason. Even if she did "take his vriginity", so what? Euan is now 40 years old - long, long past the age where his reputation would need protecting. In order for it to be true, his father would have to be orchestrating this "protection", and he left office almost 15 years ago.
Cherie Blair was a barrister, so she would have legal connections - not that I believe the theory. If you look at her driving offences, loads of them have been at magistrates courts, they could have 3 magistrates at each one, different ones each time. How would someone influence all these people over so many years? Then you have two bankruptcies now, one with forensic investigation, no-one seems to have protected her from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
HaHa I rewound Iplayer, couldn’t find it on BBC2 😁 Found it now 👍🏾

Gee this Ritchie bloke is a complete areshole 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thinks she’s amazing, believes all her lies, a whopper of a twit this guy. I’m at a stage of my life I just think everyone is full of 💩 on TV and Radio, they are all in each other’s pockets, heaping praise on each other, no matter what c*nts they are. I’m turning into an Indian middle-aged female version of Larry David, everyone annoys me (except Kylie 😁)

Zoe lived in Brighton for years, she will know what a dreadful person Skanky was then, is now, the rumours about her always playing up in clubs and bars, always drunk. I can tell you the circles FatBoySlim moved in Skanky was considered a West Street joke (Brighton people will get that 😁)

Have to say it’s the Ritchie bloke promoting this more than Zoe, he says he’s taking them all to the show, hmmmmm can’t see Zoe going, we will see 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

Listen and weep, before the BH update 😁..

View attachment 2822233
I always remember my dad saying he didn't like the programme This is your life because it was just full of people patting each others backs, at the time I thought he was being mean but I think I get it now I'm older!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And there she is, saying she can’t cope with attending court but she’s “so excited” about doing a crappy shoot in London with JYY, prancing about in clothes that you wouldn’t want to stand too close to a naked flame in. She’d go up like a Roman candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Chloe is in London, so yes I reckon it’s a JYY photoshoot

View attachment 2822009
Does it even register in her brain that she has another important court case taking place today? I often wonder why the courts don’t come down harder on her for treating the entire justice system with contempt. Its no wonder people break laws in this country when they see high profile idiots like her getting away with criminal activity with impunity. She really does think she is untouchable, and just sometimes I do wonder myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Got Another gig, at a festival now 🤦🏽‍♀️

Noticeable on a few posts now, she’s finally saying nearly 30 years in the industry. Sad to say everyone, I don’t think the 30th Anniversary Red Carpet party celebrating her 30 years in the business, when it’s only 28 years, is happening. Reckon Edna has told her even they can’t pull off that whopping lie 😁

IMG_8307.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Noticeable on a few posts now, she’s finally saying nearly 30 years in the industry. Sad to say everyone, I don’t think the 30th Anniversary Red Carpet party celebrating her 30 years in the business, when it’s only 28 years, is happening. Reckon Edna has told her even they can’t pull that whopping lie off 😁

View attachment 2822288

Never heard before stories. Fucks sake. Everyone has heard all her lies over and over again like bleeping groundhog day.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I always remember my dad saying he didn't like the programme This is your life because it was just full of people patting each others backs, at the time I thought he was being mean but I think I get it now I'm older!
I reached that stage a few years ago, when I realised most of what's on TV, radio, or celebs 'sharing' experiences in the newspapers is all for PR, promoting a new series or book. We call it the 'rubber chicken circuit' in our house. I sometimes listen to a few BBC radio channels in a day and it does my head in when you switch over and get the same gobshite talking about their book or new record AGAIN :LOL: Their PR must have booked them back to back interviews all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Smug sister is now being as smug as her very smuggy skanky sister, the smugness of these two hitting new levels of very annoying cockiness, outwardly and probably inwardly giving no f*cks about anything happening today 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_8309.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Noticeable on a few posts now, she’s finally saying nearly 30 years in the industry. Sad to say everyone, I don’t think the 30th Anniversary Red Carpet party celebrating her 30 years in the business, when it’s only 28 years, is happening. Reckon Edna has told her even they can’t pull that whopping lie off 😁

View attachment 2822288
What hasn't she done?

Paid her taxes?
Let her kids see their Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Another court date, and to be honest my excitement levels are at zero. I suspect another adjournment and off on holiday she will go. For all the court cases she,s had there has not been one which curtailed her in anyway and I feel today will offer no more. I do hope I,m wrong, but I,ll be downing the amber nectar tonight.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.