Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed but it will benefit her to keep the kids. Just like AFP and PFP tried to help put before. It doesn't really matter who's doing what in the household as long as she keeps up with any agreed plan. I bet DL will be advising her on how they show the kids needs are met, which she will then take to court when it's time for a final hearing. ( The judge will partly assess based on a welfare list of how needs are met).
Being met by anyone but her though. It’s a tricky one , on one hand yes they’re being fed, watered, have a roof over their head BUT there’s hardly ever a parent there. While on the other hand ….🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Being met by anyone but her though. It’s a tricky one , on one hand yes they’re being fed, watered, have a roof over their head BUT there’s hardly ever a parent there. While on the other hand ….🤔
I really hope that with all the pressures on the courts etc that they don't take the easy route and let her keep them because their basic needs are being met. I hope KH fights it to the end. I truly don't think think she has many more years left and we will read of her being found at some stage as a result of an overdose.
---
If she's got people at home looking after the kids then yes it will meet some of their needs. Getting them to school, feeding them, taking them out etc. They're things on the 'welfare checklist' that the court uses to make a judgement.
I'm not saying a judge will side with her, just that these are the things they look at in order to make a final judgement. I think she's trying to show she's doing them.
If there's failed drug tests and awful parental alienation then hopefully a judge won't see what she's doing as enough anyway.

View attachment 2821378
Thank you for explaining that to me. I don't have knowledge of how the system works. I hope that they decide in favour of KH but this is giving me doubts now. I can only hope that the BH digs deeply into how she is earning the money needed for all these staff and blow it all wide open.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She has been sucked up through the chiblee of the MM by a passing UFO wanting to study a specimen of "life on earth". Unfortunately (or not) the comedy norks got stuck and she got covered in soot which the local chiblee sweep had emptied back down the flue in protest at non-payment. She opened her mouth to scream but inhaled the soot hence why so quiet. The UFO carried on with the suction to extract her, and she eventually shot out the chiblee and into the UFO trap door, whereby said UFO then rapidly took flight with her on board. The "little green men" had her strapped down on the surgical table and had their plastic gloves and aprons on to start probing, but on inhaling her stench, rushed for their masks instead and requested pilot to abort mission. At some point early hours of Monday morning, the skies above Horsham will be ablaze with Supernatural lights, when the spacecraft doors reopen and Skankerella is launched into orbit to land somewhere in the general vicinity of her green, lichen filled swimming pool, in which she can 'ave a bath in natural surroundings, smelling better than she has in a decade. "Simples"!
That is brilliant 😂😀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
D'awwww... such support from one of here bezzies.... and says what a lovely guy he is having never met him... just took that from his appearance on MAFS.... For all she knows, he could be a mad axe-carrying mass murderer.... If that is the case, then Skanky can interview him for her new series....

View attachment 2820741

This shows how deranged she is, JJ did NOT come across as a really nice guy on MAFS, he came across as a personality vacuum bleep who was rude to his wife because she wasn’t a plastic bore

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s not what I want but it’s what my gut tells me, it will go back to a 50:50 arrangement. I can’t see the FC taking them away from their Mother completely. I can’t see J&B saying they don’t want to live with her no matter what they’ve been through with her. Hope I am wrong, I don’t have kids so I am not a good judge of the situation. The arrangement may not be all bad, when it was 50:50 before Kieran ended up with custody anyway. One of the downsides K&M will still have to put up with her vile game playing.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This shows how deranged she is, JJ did NOT come across as a really nice guy on MAFS, he came across as a personality vacuum bleep who was rude to his wife because she wasn’t a plastic bore
Match made in heaven 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon that whiteboard is Darth and Edna trying to pull her into line
As the child of a narcissist its not Jett hating his dad ... its the price he pays to his mother... they attack you, guilt trip, belittle and undermine you
And that's when prison will happen if she is that stupid
Having the schedule up like that indicates it's important to stick to and she's trying to stick to some sort of agreed plan. It points more than ever imo that she's been read the riot act over trying to interfere with access and what's been court-ordered.

If she can manage to do these things its strange how she's never managed it with her money, or getting organised for other court appearances!
It's probably dim Lynne doing it

Reactions: 17
He sounds perfect for her !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she's got people at home looking after the kids then yes it will meet some of their needs. Getting them to school, feeding them, taking them out etc. They're things on the 'welfare checklist' that the court uses to make a judgement.
I'm not saying a judge will side with her, just that these are the things they look at in order to make a final judgement. I think she's trying to show she's doing them.
If there's failed drug tests and awful parental alienation then hopefully a judge won't see what she's doing as enough anyway.

View attachment 2821378
It's say's "parent's" I don't think they mean a double bankrupt incubators hired help, because she's a lazy woman and can do duck all for herself and needs a man hanging from her arm and enablers at her side.
Kids in her care have no chance of a loving stable home.

Reactions: 24
Thank you Pom 💜💜💜
I'm catching up whilst trying not to snort my coffee through my nose with your brilliant images. My husband finds them very amusing too xx
Your welcome and thank you 😀👍❤❤❤ xxxx, it's also great to hear how much your husband enjoys them too. Say hello to him from me 😀 Love from Pom 💖😊🥰🤗❤😘 xxxx.

I'm going on a small holiday tomorrow to Devon and got to get up early, so sadly I can't catch up as much as I wanted today as been busy. I hope to catch up a bit when I'm back either Thursday or Friday and also back to putting up my Pom pics again. So far I'm on page 33.
So I leave this here for now and if I don't get to catch up later I certainly will next week 😀❤❤❤💖😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16192052468320.jpg

Resizer_16137232451710.jpg

Resizer_16115228809192.jpg

Resizer_16152952692020.jpg

Resizer_16159419027220.jpg

Resizer_16193517451830.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s not what I want but it’s what my gut tells me, it will go back to a 50:50 arrangement. I can’t see the FC taking them away from their Mother completely. I can’t see J&B saying they don’t want to live with her no matter what they’ve been through with her. Hope I am wrong, I don’t have kids so I am not a good judge of the situation. The arrangement may not be all bad, when it was 50:50 before Kieran ended up with custody anyway. One of the downsides K&M will still have to put up with her vile game playing.
There will come a point though, where she won’t be able to afford the help she has. No trustee will approve the expenditure for the amount of help she has for the little work she does. Plenty of parent work full time and dont have Nannie’s and personal assistants. She won’t want them if she is the only one to look after them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Your welcome and thank you 😀👍❤❤❤ xxxx, it's also great to hear how much your husband enjoys them too. Say hello to him from me 😀 Love from Pom 💖😊🥰🤗❤😘 xxxx.

I'm going on a small holiday tomorrow to Devon and got to get up early, so sadly I can't catch up as much as I wanted today as been busy. I hope to catch up a bit when I'm back either Thursday or Friday and also back to putting up my Pom pics again. So far I'm on page 33.
So I leave this here for now and if I don't get to catch up later I certainly will next week 😀❤❤❤💖😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2821519

View attachment 2821520

View attachment 2821521

View attachment 2821523

View attachment 2821524

View attachment 2821525
Have a lovely time Pom x
---
There will come a point though, where she won’t be able to afford the help she has. No trustee will approve the expenditure for the amount of help she has for the little work she does. Plenty of parent work full time and dont have Nannie’s and personal assistants. She won’t want them if she is the only one to look after them.
I think it will happen that way. FC grant 50:50 but for all the reasons you’ve stated they’ll end up in Kieran’s care until she needs them for a photo shoot/publicity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Krusties. What an afternoon I have had 😳, our neighbours we are polite to, collared my hubby whilst he was washing his car earlier. Next minute both are in my house and we are brewing up and providing biscuits.

They are know it alls of the highest order and I had to listen to visit to various conspiracy theories regarding all sorts - Putin, Royal Family and bizarrely Katie Price!

I am no flying monkey and I know this is total bollocks but thought I would share for your amusement.

Krusty isn’t in jail because she took the virginity of an ex prime ministers son and has a video. Think 90s and a wide mouth wife!

I argued that prisons are full, she’s used Harvey and her Mum. Shes lied, she evades and it’s a long long process, but nope this is the reason. 🙄
Oh good grief! Now I need to know what the chat was about about Putin and the Royals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Coincidence the whiteboard with a schedule makes an appearance in plain view on a video just as skanks pushing the MH and BH is due, "i'm seeing a fewipist i'm very forgetful i'm trying to get myself sorted m'lud i'm seeking help with my MH issues and my fewipist told to write things down on a big whiteboard to remind me" 😎
She'll probably try and blame it on her MH but it'll be the perimenopause, believe me my brain is like a sieve!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pepper spray their thingie? :D. I know what you mean though. It can also be related to other sexual offending like with Wayne Couzens and the killer of Libby Squire. It can be really intimidating depending on the situation too, as in where you are at the time ( alone, at night, in a subway) and it can escalate. It's not a laughing matter exactly, it's just that people do sometimes find humour in dark stuff.
When I was younger I wish I had been taught that it was serious and not a trivial thing, I had no idea that certain behaviour was a red flag until it was too late. I also think it should be taken more seriously by police.
I’ve always said to my husband a man can never u destined the terror a woman feels walking at night or isolated place and hearing footsteps behind. Your whole body tenses you rifle in your pockets for a key etc, anything, all the while looking for a safe place , a house ,a shop that’s open or a group of people . You cross the road if there is one. He said he had never given it any thought but would bare it in mind when he was walking .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There won't be many times in ugly bug Lego's life he is going to be told he could do better ...
Enjoy your break POM. I shall not suggest you should make some pics of the lovely Jodie Marsh .. you enjoy your break. JM. Kipper and cornroll boy and westcrack need your lightheart xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Having the schedule up like that indicates it's important to stick to and she's trying to stick to some sort of agreed plan. It points more than ever imo that she's been read the riot act over trying to interfere with access and what's been court-ordered.

If she can manage to do these things its strange how she's never managed it with her money, or getting organised for other court appearances!
I think it’s likely Dim lynne rickwood bent social wanker who’s ensuring yrs stuck to. If it us at least she’s trying to redeem herself slightly. No way it’s skank, she doesn’t know how to arrange anything apart from pampering
---
Indeed but it will benefit her to keep the kids. Just like AFP and PFP tried to help put before. It doesn't really matter who's doing what in the household as long as she keeps up with any agreed plan. I bet DL will be advising her on how they show the kids needs are met, which she will then take to court when it's time for a final hearing. ( The judge will partly assess based on a welfare list of how needs are met).
However if her income is severely curtailed then she’s not going to afford all this help ( not sure how she is anyway) so she cannot manage this herself, she’s too selfish and lazy. When Kieron was married to her he did all this , as did Leo, Alex and Pete ( with help)
---
Said the same the moneys drying up

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.