Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I’ve come across two people… I’m not sure what’s happening in my life at the minute 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

One who knows Charles Drury… and the other who knows the dodgy Botox/Filler/Horse man. Jeez. I’m now worried about my contacts.

Drury had an all expenses paid trip to Turkey along with plenty of ❄ thrown at him along with KP bang on it…she also paid for loads of other things for him… and he dropped into her DM’s and she leapt at the opportunity to get with him. Desperado much on both counts hey?

And the horse guy… well known in Essex as we’ve said - sold drugged horses meant for the meat yard and once they’d come round from the sedation gave people life threatening injuries… and now known for dodgy Botox.

Such lovely people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Yes @DC16 agree. There is no obligation to attend a bankruptcy petition hearing unless you intend to contest the proceedings. The only reasons to contest are usually that the debt plus all costs has been paid in full prior to the hearing or there has been some error in the procedure or that you have entered into an IVA which has been accepted by your creditors. Can’t see her attending for any of those reasons so unless the court isn’t happy with all the paperwork / process then think the Bankruptcy Order will be made. The case will then be assigned to an Official Receiver initially (most local to where she lives) so we will be obliged to deal with them & then it will be decided if a Trustee is to be appointed. Complicated as she is still bankrupt from the first proceedings. An achievement even by her lower than low standards!
I would think this will be a very unusual thing, two bankruptcies at once? Is there a chance the HMRC one will take precedent?
---
So today I’ve come across two people… I’m not sure what’s happening in my life at the minute 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

One who knows Charles Drury… and the other who knows the dodgy Botox/Filler/Horse man. Jeez. I’m now worried about my contacts.

Drury had an all expenses paid trip to Turkey along with plenty of ❄ thrown at him along with KP bang on it…she also paid for loads of other things for him… and he dropped into her DM’s and she leapt at the opportunity to get with him. Desperado much on both counts hey?

And the horse guy… well known in Essex as we’ve said - sold drugged horses meant for the meat yard and once they’d come round from the sedation gave people life threatening injuries… and now known for dodgy Botox.

Such lovely people.
Lovely ☕

So this is another man she threw money at to lure them in and she was doing the ❄ with them, so getting them corrupted for her purposes right at the start. She has her methods that's for sure, cold and calculating and then blames them all when they leave her!

Reactions: 39
Think it will be just to make her bankrupt, again. 🙏🙏🙏 I’m sure HMRC won’t drag their heels and will want this sorted asap.
I'm pretty sure HMRC won't be prepared to let her take over 5 years to pay them back either! I suspect they will want some sort of payment plan from the get go or else she will have to sell the MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would think this will be a very unusual thing, two bankruptcies at once? Is there a chance the HMRC one will take precedent?
---

Lovely ☕

So this is another man she threw money at to lure them in and she was doing the ❄ with them, so getting them corrupted for her purposes right at the start. She has her methods that's for sure, cold and calculating and then blames them all when they leave her!
Yep! Absolutely. We all know whatever comes out of her mouth is the opposite of the truth … she moans they all ponce off her, yet in fact she buys them… hoovers them up like a typical narc. I just wish people would expose her for who she truly is - eg all these Podcasts she goes on. Why aren’t they hitting her with all the facts. Katie… you have had numerous animals die in your care. Why is this? You’re responsible? Please tell us why? Etc. No one does this and it absolutely does my head in. They all giggle and laugh with her and think she’s funny. Yet when she does finally have her comeuppance they’ll all be the first to say.. “oh… yeah we knew something was really off with her…” fuckoffff

Anyway. Happy weekend all. Roll on Monday and the goss from the BH hearing 🤭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just want to say one thing ... there has been a lot of talk about aggressive horses being sold doped up as safe. Horses are NOT aggressive in the way that some dogs can be, they are DEFENSIVE because they are prey animals. The poor horses sold by these awful lying people are either in pain or terrified, it's truly awful to see these wonderful creatures passed around like they are nothing. As an animal lover and horse owner who has rescued horses it breaks my heart. My youngster can be a wally sometimes ... my friend said 'you gave him a voice and he uses it' these poor horses are screaming for help, but, no one is listening 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Such lovely people.
I don't know why I didn't recognise the Ricky guy last night. For quite a few years he was all over the Dodgy Horse dealer pages and I was an avid reader of those posts. Felt he couldn't get much lower in the dregs of society, well he's outdone himself this time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
IMG_2024.png

Looks like they are at Wickwoods
IMG_2025.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I just want to say one thing ... there has been a lot of talk about aggressive horses being sold doped up as safe. Horses are NOT aggressive in the way that dogs can be, they are DEFENSIVE because they are prey animals. The poor horses sold by these awful lying people are either in pain or terrified, it's truly awful to see these wonderful creatures passed around like they are nothing. As an animal lover and horse owner who has rescued horses it breaks my heart
I don’t think anyone’s slating the horses here - they’re slating the absolute bleep that has made them this way. Absolutely abhorrent and unforgivable behaviour 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just want to say one thing ... there has been a lot of talk about aggressive horses being sold doped up as safe. Horses are NOT aggressive in the way that dogs can be, they are DEFENSIVE because they are prey animals. The poor horses sold by these awful lying people are either in pain or terrified, it's truly awful to see these wonderful creatures passed around like they are nothing. As an animal lover and horse owner who has rescued horses it breaks my heart
If I said aggressive in my posts, it was written badly by myself. And I apologise for that.
I am owned by 2 rescues (both knobs said with affection), neither aggressive, just a bit bonkers and flighty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I had to post this as it’s made my day 🤣🤣🤣

Mr Noseybonk works nights but happens to be off today. He got in at 6am and has tried to sleep but someone had a noisy gardener and our window cleaner came, and basically there’s been various things to wake him up so he’s in a grumpy mood.

Anyway, he’s just walked into the lounge, saw that I was on the phone and said “Are you still on tittle tattle reading about Katie Price, she’s nothing but a dirty old bleep” 🫣

Then walked out the room shouting “she needs to pay her bills the bleeping robbing witch, and she looks like Mick Foley” 🤣🤣🤣

So Skanky, I applaud you for giving my over tired grumpy hubby something to focus his rage on 👍

P.S. Mick Foley is an ex WWE wrestler whom my husband and I really like, so it’s more insulting on him that her
How very dare he compare her to Mick Foley! Poor Mick, that guys a diamond! Whereas KFP, well…..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did say dangerous, as in people were endangered, I didn't think too much about it. You are right of course, not the animals fault at all!

My niece rescued a horse who was abandoned and left in a field, he had loads of issues. He's the most lovely thing now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If I said aggressive in my posts, it was written badly by myself. And I apologise for that.
I am owned by 2 rescues (both knobs said with affection), neither aggressive, just a bit bonkers and flighty.
No, don't apologise xx it's not you or anyone on here ... the whole thing is just awful xx my 2 are a pair of knobs as well 🤣 they are loved and safe is all xx
---
I wouldn't go in the water if I were you Lego...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Only mentioned it an hour ago duck me sideways🤣🤣🤣 hi skank did you tell kryten to post the Spa picture to prove you were there with him and not a new egg, some client or random you picked up.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Alex should. But I reckon Pete totally ignoring her comments and just going about his life surrounded by his loving immediate and external family, and I include Clare and her son in that, does her more damage that any court order. Plus Pete thinks about J and P before anything. Just like a good parent would.
THIS ⬆⬆⬆ with bells 🔔 on 😍
---
Well, yes. She's probably drained after that dermaplaning session and then having to go and sit in a salon chair to get her hair done again... Phew. I don't know how she manages it all.... I'm exhausted just thinking about it all....
I expect "draining" JJ is also probably quite draining 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.