Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got this right, HMRC are taking her to court tomorrow, but she doesn’t have to appear? It’s more of a formality and she is expected to be made bankrupt again?
Hope this is going to get fully reported, I‘m interested to see what spin she puts on this one…..

My mum opens all my post.
My brother deals with all my finances.
I didn’t know anything about it.
It’s Pete’s fault.
It‘s a special kind of bankruptcy.
My post was stolen.
My ADHD is so bad.
My MH is the worst ever.
All of the above I suspect! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she also realises when her usual bullshit won't stand up to scrutiny. She knows she won't be able to defend never paying tax when questioned or where her money's going so she tries everything to avoid being questioned. It will bite her on the backside eventually because the last resort is arrest and dragging her to court.
---
Carl was off somewhere today and bragging about his horsey car.

View attachment 2819249
Perhaps he's completing in his illegal rally that we was organising.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have I got this right, HMRC are taking her to court tomorrow, but she doesn’t have to appear? It’s more of a formality and she is expected to be made bankrupt again?
Hope this is going to get fully reported, I‘m interested to see what spin she puts on this one…..

My mum opens all my post.
My brother deals with all my finances.
I didn’t know anything about it.
It’s Pete’s fault.
It‘s a special kind of bankruptcy.
My post was stolen.
My ADHD is so bad.
My MH is the worst ever.
She'd be right though about the special bankruptcy, no-one's had a bankruptcy go on this long since Boris Becker. He didn't manage to have two at once either! She's really outdoing all the other bankruptcies 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well call me Pollyanna but I'm hopeful of some serious consequences occuring very soon to Skankybutt.🙏🙏🙏
HMRC don't mess about and the Forensic accountants are waiting in the wings.
This is shaping up to be a really good show, for us Krusties, not you Katie Price 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She'd be right though about the special bankruptcy, no-one's had a bankruptcy go on this long since Boris Becker. He didn't manage to have two at once either! She's really outdoing all the other bankruptcies 😆
Let's hope the outcome outdoes all the bankruptcies too - including Becker's jail sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oooh, I really thought Jess doing other things meant she was away, darn it Kylie do better with the sleuthing 😁 Something really odd is going on though since the BBL, she’s never this quiet, is she sick, in pain, has something finally gone Pete Tong with the latest procedure, she’s gone to ground. Yes we had the furore over her driving offence and we have her BH tomorrow, but she usually brazens court stuff out, why you hiding Skank why you hide 🤔

She’s also stopped running TT Lives, always saying how much she loved doing them, she didn’t, she’s just desperate. From Playboy mansion days to packing cheap fishy smelling clothing in a tiny cramped room, or at the MM with the kids letting out her secrets. No you don’t want to be doing that Skank, but still they were a regular thing for her with Darth cracking the whip, now no more Lives, recently she’s just advertising JYY on Facebook or occasionally a photo ad on Gram 🤔

She’s not even working the Kryten relationship, since the O2 nonsense which again just showed how fake it was, we had a half-hearted cryptic post of the Wickford Country Club, but no trip to Thailand, no Backgrid street walking, she’s not even pushing that BS in the last week, Kryten doesn’t appear to want to play ball with it, nothing on his SM about her, that game is dying. What you up to Skank, struggling to find ways to keep the pretence going 🤔

The recent FB post (below) does look like it was filmed in the last week, the nails are the most recent nails, she looks exhausted and she says she’s tired, is she just sick. Oh Skank is your lifestyle and injecting 💩 into your body finally taking you down 🤔

Whatever is going on, all is really not well in Skank land, even AFP has ditched her, and finally moved to the IOW. All these court cases, the BH imminent, the Kryten thing not taken off, fizzling out for her, no OK mag BS came from it, KH appearing to be making progress with B, oh the wolves do circle Skank, you can no longer ignore the 💩 heading your way, hmmmm 🤔😁

View attachment 2820321

She mentions she's been packing all day 3 times! She's very keen to make out she works for some reason......and behind her there seems to be a schedule on these white boards. Is she trying to pretend she organises stuff for the kids? Here's hoping it's the new contact rota she's bee ordered to stick to!

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 10.55.57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow, some truly generous support for the GFM 😘
Let’s try and help give Kieran the best birthday present possible 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I know we are not allowed to know, just putting out some thoughts - I wonder if things are moving forward ( however slowly doesn't matter), with Jett having contact with KH? Surely Bunny must go home and tell him about her day with them? Presuming she never goes back to MM miserable but happy, Jett must be starting to see that he is not the monster skanky has made him out to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Kieran said on his live he took her ice skating.
So wish there was a report of being able to take Jett somewhere fun. He’d love Crocodile Farm in Oxfordshire, think all the kids would!

Reactions: 28
I know we are not allowed to know, just putting out some thoughts - I wonder if things are moving forward ( however slowly doesn't matter), with Jett having contact with KH? Surely Bunny must go home and tell him about her day with them? Presuming she never goes back to MM miserable but happy, Jett must be starting to see that he is not the monster skanky has made him out to be?
He knows he is not a monster. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 78
So wish there was a report of being able to take Jett somewhere fun. He’d love Crocodile Farm in Oxfordshire, think all the kids would!
Or Sky Park Farm in Petersfield - he'd love seeing all the different deer and being able to feed them.
---
He knows he is not a monster. 👍
That is wonderful to hear! Thank you @DC16 😁♥

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Or Sky Park Farm in Petersfield - he'd love seeing all the different deer and being able to feed them.
---

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you @DC16 😁♥
Yes, so many fab outdoor places on what is a lovely day

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first :(
Not for much longer I hope. Her days are numbered as people see her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.