Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure of the correct saying but something like “ for evil or bad things to happen, a good person just has to do nothing”. Something like that. And standing by while all this stuff is going on, nagging her is not enough, it doesn’t bring consequences. You are enabling if you help the addict avoid the consequences, like Boyson did with the car, t
SB with the driving and the kids , the family the kids the driving, and also paying her fines/ bills . I have an alcoholic friend I I’ve had to report her, let the police lift her, so she understands her actions have consequences. I’ve been guilt ridden doing it. She still looks to me as a friend as its my job not to blow smoke up her arse and make excuses for her. I’m so glad she understands that, and I’m really trying to help her. She’s much better at the minute.
I think you are looking for:
'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.'
There is also a variation along the lines 'if you see malpractice at work and don't report it you become part of a cover up.'

There's no point discussing ethics with this clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So her latest post is with Wallis saying she’s been out riding today but big fail she’s lying through her teeth again pfp vans parked behind 🙈🤷hold on his in the iow ffs
And another random photo of just the horse without her in it! How often does she post stuff without her mug in it too? NEVER! She's not in the photo because she knows we would be able to date it and show it isn't recent! She probably has blonde hair in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“Frontline”! Can you imagine him going into battle 😩
IF and a very big IF sink boy the enabling and complicit bleep even had the balls to sign up and reach the "frontline" he'd end up being a casualty of "friendly fire" and the only time he got close to being on the "frontline" was when he's gave Sid his flea treatment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The fall out with AFP & Mr PP was also about her driving. When she was with Crawl, he’d drive out of MM & then at entrance to main road, she’d take over driving. Then when they broke up, she just drove the car’s she had access to, blatantly. They were in the motor home on the drive, at the time. But as we’ve said, they turn a blind eye to the abuse of the kids, thats not a priority. Plus it’s not just her drinking, she’s a druggy. Is that not in the equation? Yet frumpy dumpling is still as thick as thieves with her - all for cash & publicity. She’s certainly sold her soul to the devil. Shocking, especially as she’s got a young son. Her & ‘Arry would never leave him with her.
It's fairly obvious and a wants to be famous in her own right

Reactions: 23
Yes I do think they can be rather unfair. My sister ended up losing her house, turns out years later it was some sort of error in their system. Too late for all the people that were given these random amounts to pay and didn't want to end up in prison!

I will be happy if they pursue Skank with similar enthusiasm though, she should not be above the law!
Yeah they were, he wasn't getting loads or a market trader. Just did it on a Sunday for some extra cash for us. He was shitting himself when a letter for thousands came in and he had to go to a metting and sort it all out which luckily he did.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So her latest post is with Wallis saying she’s been out riding today but big fail she’s lying through her teeth again pfp vans parked behind 🙈🤷hold on his in the iow ffs
Showing on his Instagram on 7 March he was in a place called Durrington Sussex-completed fencing? Did they go IOW in the last wk or so anyone know?
If they’ve come back to visit surely there would be loving pictures of them all made up? 🤷🏼‍♀️Specially with mummy dearest 🤭

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t like to be in debt to a drug dealer. I’ve heard it can be unpleasant.

My gut feeling here , is that the nightclub appearances and drug debt are connected somehow. Wayne Lineker in the mix. Money laundering. I can’t think about how it all fits together though.
Drug dealers and gangs have to launder money. They generate so much cash. The successful ones will be very good at it.
If you're someone like KP, you know dealers and you also want to stash money away. I think she's been offered a service or a way to do it. How they do it with the clubs exactly, I don't know. How her addiction would impact all that, I'm not sure. There's just too many coincidences. Her hiding money, nightclubs being a common way of laundering money and the people involved and their history.

Reactions: 32
I think the bailiffs have him and she is trying to get him back ... if he was hidden ahe wouldn't post this tit

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't Mr PP drive the motorhome with AFP to the I.O.W and leave his van for his crew to do jobs with. 🤔

Reactions: 16
IF and a very big IF sink boy the enabling and complicit bleep even had the balls to sign up and reach the "frontline" he'd end up being a casualty of "friendly fire" and the only time he got close to being on the "frontline" was when he's gave Sid his flea treatment.
Sinky is Pike from Dad's army

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.😉
---

Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.🤣
Gosh darn it Stan! You got me! 🤣
I've been back lurking for a few weeks now, and some of the posts on here have had me howling. Especially @Pom Bear and her artistic abominations. Also good to see @Dollylovesshoes still hasn't lost her ambitions to be the most foul-mouthed Tattler in history 🤣 All of you guys are amazing 💪

I walked away when I did after finding out an old Forces mate had taken his own life. It was completely unforeseen, and it left us all absolutely devastated. He must have genuinely been suffering in silence for over a decade 😔
At the time we were at the peak of the "my poor mentil elf!!!" character arc, and I just couldn't cope with it as it was making me genuinely angry. I ended up having a complete Klatty-detox for my own sanity.

Yet, once the Lego Boy (holy tit... Whoever coined that moniker is a legend 🤣) chapter began, I had to check back in. MAFS UK was a regular on catch-up in the break room at work (erm, I didn't watch it, honest 🤫) so i already knew he was a complete and utter loser... Little did I know how much worse it could get for the poor little manlet 💀

Anyway, it's genuinely good to be back... In fact you could say! I LOVE IT!!!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I think we have, at our peril UnderEstimated the Pricey - it must take a huge amount of effort and planning to be involved in so many dodgy deals, trips abroad, arranging childcare, 'beauty' treatments, animal 'care', swerving court cases, driving without being caught, keeping so many folk as hangers on & keeping them sweet (who knows what they know), recording podcast lies without being questioned or sued, grifting for goodies & services, getting invites to nights out, dissing your exes, lining up interview after interview, arranging pap shots and goodness knows what else, the list is endless...!!

I think I might well book a place on this entrepreneur brunch to find out how on earth she does it all - must be UTTERLY DRAINING!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head there Loz, it’s her chaotic, lying, cheating, scheming, criminal lifestyle that’s draining her. The net is closing in on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly it's one of the weirdest, most dysfunctional relationships I've ever had the misfortune to witness.
They are all complicit in the abuse of those children and none of them do anything about it.
Think their family history is THAT fucked up across multiple generations, that they don't see much wrong with what's been happening with those 2 poor little ones

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think the more Katie tries to make out she’s somewhere at a given time, the more likely it is that she’s somewhere very different.
My suspicion is that she’s abroad, maybe Thailand, but she doesn’t want the aggro of everyone knowing it, just as the BH is coming up.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.