Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie can try and deny she doesn't administer bbl till she's blue in the face but she's forgotten to delete her own self administering it..she's not a medical professional..
Is that same guy as the dodgy horse guy
---

Hopefully skank and co enablers are blacklisted by the company looking after it
Practitioners like this that think having a clinic full of plastic flowers & plants that gather dust daily at a place of work that should be sterile....... so they can all do selfies for the gram!!
Ekin-su is another Skank - full of crap and acting up for cameras - please don't vote for her!
Doesn't she live in the same block as BYG (lauren Goodger)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2817276
Questions: is it a red flag when your partner keeps mentioning and bad mouthing their exs in every interview?
Is it a red flag when you get a partner to drive past your exs house multiple times, or try on your exs clothes you still had? (No names will be mentioned)
Is it a red flag when you want the password to all your partners social media accounts and phone password?
I hope this is on camera :mad: . She deserves prison like the dodgy stalker she is!

Reactions: 18
I don't think they are Irish at all. Sammarie as a name might give people a clue!

I really don't like the whole prejudice thing on here about traveller / romani people but they don't seem on the Irish side, that's all I'll say!
It's like you're in my head Helena 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There was someone on the scums and daily fails comments sections who said he had an account on Grindr contacting men, Boyson made sure skank and the clan didn't get or have any dirt on him but he had dirt on them hence his "back off or i'll spill the beans and end you" comment. Another fame hungry zlist wannabe skank found on some talent agency site just like sink boy. 😉
Yes,that’s why I think he is BI,here was pictures on hereof him on Grindr.bleep he is.Secret ugly bleep.I have nooo bias about gays at all him though!well speaks volumes of what a bleep he was for protecting IT.😡

Reactions: 13
I bleeping hate people who abuse animals or children, they are the lowest pieces of tit in the whole universe! :mad::mad:
Animals, children & old people...our most vulnerable as they often can't protect themselves. Last month I went to court for a 22 year old man who sexually assaulted an 83 year old lady.....he got 3.5 years yet I did something similar before the pandemic & they got 9 years!!!!

Tells us which direction the country is going in, doesn't it 😪

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Somene is calling her out on that latest podcast, though sadly most are the Braindeads commenting that Skank’s so funny, a great podcast guest, these people 🤦🏽‍♀️

At least this is still there…

IMG_8189.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.