Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (I know it's waaaay too early but I'll put it on now anyway in case the thread moves fast again tomorrow):

#32 Engaged more times than a Portaloo door, Cole's not 'The One' he is simply 'one more'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Binfest

Hey all just a an update.
Price and Woods are on the full offensive atm ( cue h+a together ) because they have an idea some things are going to be exposed.
They haven't got a clue what they are but expect full deflection over the next week or two for damage limitation.
She's been very very careless!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

plinky

VIP Member
Whichever pleb wrote that depop piece - doing the general public a favour during lockdown? Give it away to charity then! A hard working mum of 5 - she’s bankrupt and has deformed her own face, one kid doesn’t see her anymore, one is tormented by her boyfriend, one is miserable in her presence and the other 2 girls are little dolls to put make up on. I actually work for a living, and can promise you whatever Katie does isn’t parenting or hard work

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Please tell me this is the advert for Big Fat Gypsy Brides making a come back 😊
I've found the newest engagement pic..
Cole got his Turkey teef.
Turkey teef little Sid has got a chainsaw..his that pissed off 🤭 xx.
Looks like his going to aim his chainsaw towards the photographer lol xx.

Resizer_16189621846960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is the engagement a quick way to raise a few quid for the courts? Are they going to come down hard on her for paying fuck all to anyone? Has she run out of excuses? A 5 figure sum could be as little as £10,000. If she were to present a payment before court she then couldn't be accused of not paying. anything 🤔
If she's quick, she can get a pregnancy 'exclusive' in before court for another 5 figure sum of £10,000. Followed by a miscarriage & mental health. Her rabid fans would love that. Beautiful Katie & gorgeous Carl, fairytale engagement, exciting pregnancy, all comes crashing down with miscarriage & mental health caused by those nasty creditors, the courts & 'orrible trowels 🙄

Also awaiting a video of poor Harvey with her shrieking "HARV, MUMMY'S ENGAGED TO COLE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS HARV? MUMMY & COLE ARE GETTING MARRIED. COLE WILL BE YOUR DADDY. ARE YOU HAPPY HARV? YOU WANT COLE TO BE YOUR DADDY DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU LOVE COLE? HARVVVVVVVV DO YOU LOVE MUMMY & COLE" 🤢😡😴

Fucking hell........Krustie's brace yourselves.... we'll be bombed with Itsasham pics of 100's of free fucking cakes & 1000's of balloons 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Facehugger

VIP Member
She's some fucked up specimen, she's completely dead from the neck up, no personality. Nothing. Emotionless, robotic. Must surely have undiagnosed aspergers or autism, definitely not mental health 🙌
What she has got is NPD. No empathy at all for anybody else, nothing is ever her fault, she thinks she's wonderful, never owns her mistakes & blames everyone else, she's always the victim, all classic signs.

Afternoon folks ❤ I've tried to think of a name but the only word I keep hearing is 'Cuntbusters' sung to the Ghostbusters tune and that's not very PC is it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

peeko

VIP Member
I would like to be serious for once and talk about mental health. I am the happiest fella you could meet , but had depression once after a bereavement, it is an illness , people say snap out of it but you can’t. I have known a few people who have had problems. One thing I have found is that ,
Having problems never takes away decency empathy or human kindness, in fact it works the other way , people with problems are always so great full for the support they get.
Now I support people totally with health problems,
But con artists are always ready to treat human kindness as a weakness , deflection,
and people feel guilty for criticising people with problems.
Let’s have a look at this depop stuff , my wife has sold some stuff she has grown out of , if anybody complained she would be beside herself with worry , it’s pride , this fucking thing never ever says sorry , and what’s the golden rule of the con artist ? No matter what , never ever offer people their money back , you just get her spokeswoman spouting shit , Trust me this woman is a third rate grifter , and doesn’t give a fuck

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I definitely see some drama surrounding birthdays. They will most definitely not be celebrated quietly & away from social media. I see cake, LOT'S of cake...and wait, yes, balloons, many, many balloons. I also see takeaway as part of the celebrations 😁

I bet we can't even get a list of 5 between us 🤔. Okay, you've made a good start with Katona. I'll add Chloe Ferry. Equally sad, talentless, desperate & plastic. Always eager to get herself in the media. Would happily turn up to the opening of an envelope.
Ohhhhhhh, hang on, maybe her new bestie Steph McGovern will be chief bridesmaid? Or maybe she'll be Crawl's best man? Nope....that honour will be bestowed upon Junior 🙄. P & B, in a blinding swirl of pink, wearing far too much makeup. She'll forget about Jett altogether. Harvey walking up the aisle behind her. Poor love being enticed by a carrot cake she's stuck on the back of her veil. Amy being rolled up the aisle in an iron lung. I'm tearing up now 😭😭. Reception catered by plop kitchen & 6 microwaves 🙄

Alex Reid has been jailed 😲

I saw this on the Sun app and thought you'd be interested

Katie Price’s ex-husband Alex Reid jailed for eight weeks after trying to con £61k from car insurance firm

After him getting jailed for this Skanky had better get fucking jailed for all her cons, debts & lies 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

liar liar

VIP Member
Alex Reid has been jailed 😲

I saw this on the Sun app and thought you'd be interested

Katie Price’s ex-husband Alex Reid jailed for eight weeks after trying to con £61k from car insurance firm

8 weeks for a £61k scam - so how much for cunt chops for £3.2 mil??? So 80 weeks for £600k x 5 = 400 weeks for £3mil = 7.7 years - sounds good to me 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Cloud Chaser

You could be right @DC16 about it being quite recent. Isn't that hoodie the 1 she apparently borrowed from the MUA at Steph's Sick Bag 🤔

There's a bit in that video that bothers me. When he's clearly distressed, she pulls up his hood & blithers on about tickling him. He then says no & sorry. Is he afraid for some reason? Why is he saying sorry? And even though he said no & sorry the stupid tramp still tickled him 🤦.
I found her behaviour towards Harvey quite disturbing. She doesn’t seem to have any awareness to his needs. She acts like he is an extension of her and not a grown man in his own rights. She wiped his face with his shirt.

Also the volume that she speaks to him. I am Autistic and I can’t manage loud people or being touched. As a parent of Special needs I found it disturbing that he wasn’t prepared adequately for the visit. He is grossly overweight and seemed more anxious than usual.

It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Blow me have a day off and I find I’m a proud member of the Krustie crew , So here is a little ditty
Called we are the Kristie crew ( My ole mans a dealer, sorry dustman

We are the Krusty Crew what ya think of that ?
Krusty makes her money selling her old tat,
People say she’s pregnant but she’s just bloody fat,
and if you go into her house you’re bound to see a rat
Now Krusty says she’s found the one, he’s a great lover
He’s always got a cast on one hand and a clearblue in the other
Now she says they’ll wed and this time it will last ,
But the only ring she’s got so far is the ring around her arse
We are the krustie crew think Krusty is a pain
Anything you buy off it comes with a free stain
She can’t understand why Harvey isn’t getting thinner
On he’s diet of takeaways and carrot cake for dinner
She said let’s do the mansion up we’ll make lots of money,
Well put it on tv because people think I’m funny
Cole said white paint and carpet that will be a winner
I’ll I’ve seen her do so far is trim her bush with a strimmer
We are the Krustie crew what ya think of that ?
she thinks we fall for all her lies but she’s a daft old bat
How anyone in right mind would this pair are a catch
A stupid pair of asses and they’ve got the teeth to match

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Get your popcorn Krusties 🍿
Please, please, please will someone smack her in her stupid large lying plastic gob to shut her up 😡. Another excellent example of her skills in the use of the English language. Using her for attention? Whatever! She really does love herself 😂. He is stating a fact....they are not divorced. I shouldn't think for 1 minute that he gives a shiny shit that she's got engaged for the 647th time 🙄😴. He is actually concerned for his children. And telling him he's not famous, he's a nobody....yup Skanky, because you are REALLY famous & a somebody 😂🙄😴. You're a desperate, talentless, washed up, lying, fake, plastic, scarred OLD whore 🥇🏆 a real winner 👍. That nobody, as you call him, is the father of 2 of your children. Maybe you should think about them for once you brain-dead tramp 😡 FFS @Dollylovesshoes my piss is on the boil now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I notice on her deplop page there are some recent items she has worn....getting more and more desperate and running out of stuff.
As for playing the mental health card, it is utterly disgusting. I’m assuming she will use this next month in her bankruptcy case

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26