Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this has been put on the Depop page. Katie what about the mental health of your creditors does that not matter? 😡 Stop threatening people every time you get some negative press with your mental health. If it affects you that much after all these years, go and live a quiet life, in the country, off of social media. It’s not just bad reviews on Depop, it’s on Instagram too, lots of people saying they never received their goods for products you were paid to promote on Instagram. But I suppose as usual it’s always somebody else’s fault and not yours, you will never take responsibility for your own actions. You certainly love the national papers when you have a few pointless pap shots to sell to make a few quid and maybe you should liaise with your management before contradicting each other’s replies in the press and on social media, as you certainly can’t keep up with your own lies. Stop burying your head in the sand and treating your bankruptcy like it doesn’t matter, you owe more money than the average person will ever earn in a lifetime, yet you continue to spend like you are rolling in it. It matters to your creditors, one day karma will really get you 🙏

Yes, not sure why he posted it again, not exactly a flattering thing to do to your girlfriend 🤣
She's some fucked up specimen, she's completely dead from the neck up, no personality. Nothing. Emotionless, robotic. Must surely have undiagnosed aspergers or autism, definitely not mental health 🙌

Reactions: 17
Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess 😳. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' 🤢🤮

Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess 😳. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' 🤢🤮
I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is 😳 Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's some fucked up specimen, she's completely dead from the neck up, no personality. Nothing. Emotionless, robotic. Must surely have undiagnosed aspergers or autism, definitely not mental health 🙌
What she has got is NPD. No empathy at all for anybody else, nothing is ever her fault, she thinks she's wonderful, never owns her mistakes & blames everyone else, she's always the victim, all classic signs.

Afternoon folks ❤ I've tried to think of a name but the only word I keep hearing is 'Cuntbusters' sung to the Ghostbusters tune and that's not very PC is it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What she has got is NPD. No empathy at all for anybody else, nothing is ever her fault, she thinks she's wonderful, never owns her mistakes & blames everyone else, she's always the victim, all classic signs.

Afternoon folks ❤ I've tried to think of a name but the only word I keep hearing is 'Cuntbusters' sung to the Ghostbusters tune and that's not very PC is it 😂😂
NO NO NO, we are not going to be cuntbusters.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Name suggestions....Skankettes because she is skanky. Mashies, in honour of her signature grey dish 🤢. Trackettes, a nod to her favourite clothing 🤣. She's a desitute con-artist so we could be Desticons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think once everybody has put their suggestions in we'll all have a vote to pick a winner ❤

Reactions: 6

I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is 😳 Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm 🤣
What is that picture actually of - is she in camo gear?

How about 'Mythbusters' a myth is a female moth after all 🦋 :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think once everybody has put their suggestions in we'll all have a vote to pick a winner ❤
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

So far the votes look like this.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'. 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Just checked the votes and Krusties do seem to be the favourite.
TBH I think Krusties seems the most suitable choice.

The first suggestion was at the bottom of page 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Now that's going to be a problem!! I've decided on a singular word, later tonight we should
have a winner.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Like it captain 👍 what's the cut off time for voting? 😂

have a winner.

Krusties 15
Depoppers 12
Skankies 11
Deploppers 8
Katies Haitis 9
Flapjacks 6
Skanksters 13
Mad Klatters 5
Skankettes 5

Oh where are piss boilers.?

x

• Haha
I got another one LIQUIDATORS - a great one-worder of our intent and full of evil intent 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do people seriously buy second hand swimming costumes off her?! Knowing full well that they have been next to her krusty vag! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do people seriously buy second hand swimming costumes off her?! Knowing full well that they have been next to her krusty vag! 🤮
Apparently - nice for a cheap birthday present for the little wifey probably 👙 - I'd rather have an iron...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.