Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying I remember the TV thingie,only watched it once her and Pete,it was always Pete cooking not her...She probably doesn’t even know how to work a microwave...Don’t you sweetie Kate? You ugly old worn out tart..🇬🇧

I think she is trying to work out how to be out of the country... she's had her lips done, her skin is sun-bed bronzed... Turkey beckons I reckon.
Both pair of lips? 🤣 vagie as well.🤣bet she has had her vaggy tightened..so it’s not like slipping a banana up Oxford street these days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just saying I remember the TV thingie,only watched it once her and Pete,it was always Pete cooking not her...She probably doesn’t even know how to work a microwave...Don’t you sweetie Kate? You ugly old worn out tart..🇬🇧
There is one episode where Pete comes out of hospital having had meningitis. She's done nothing and prepped no food for him. Next night he's cooking. She tries to justify her existence - it is excruciating to watch - she's so bleeping dim it is just impossible to believe. <Waves at the thickest brokest woman in the UK... yes you, you vile excuse for a mother...>

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Both pair of lips? 🤣 vagie as well.🤣bet she has had her vaggy tightened..so it’s not like slipping a banana up Oxford street these days
You ugly old worn out tart!!! I'm done 😂😂😂 I'm meant to be working and I need a lie down now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping vile evil witch..☹
Remember those photos of her posing in Thailand with Boysom?They were just vile,topless as well false bleeping footballs with dodgy nips.Every bleeping day there was photos of the vile bleep with poser Boysom.
This one is going to make your piss boil over Dolly :sick:
Screenshot_20210420-153130_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
L
Morning Krusties. An old joke but I assume the coffin will be Y shaped 😉
She sounds ok now 🤣 always got gravy slopping over the plate...but not her cooking by the sounds of it...
Oh and does she realise she not meant to go in other houses yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that it’s stopped her since lockdown started to abide by the rules...
Do you think she meant 'Family Din Dins' not 'Din Sins?'

The state of that meal presentation.

Food hanging off the plate, gravy slopping everywhere. Absolute troglodytes. You eat with your eyes as well as your mouth and I bet prison canteens would serve up more attractively.

Suppose it explains why 'Prep Kitchen' meals are served in the micro trays, half the film attached and eaten in bed. Surprised they use a spoon and don't eat with their hands.

Probably chuck the empty trays in the corner of the bedroom with Krustys dirty thongs about to go on Deplop.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
L

Do you think she meant 'Family Din Dins' not 'Din Sins?'

The state of that meal presentation.

Food hanging off the plate, gravy slopping everywhere. Absolute troglodytes. You eat with your eyes as well as your mouth and I bet prison canteens would serve up more attractively.

Suppose it explains why 'Prep Kitchen' meals are served in the micro trays, half the film attached and eaten in bed. Surprised they use a spoon and don't eat with their hands.

Probably chuck the empty trays in the corner of the bedroom with Krustys dirty thongs about to go on Deplop.
She needs lessons from 'Rate My Plate' Mr @265 😄

Well done - you get today's Krusty of the day award - yes, you lucky thing - we've got you some So Pulpy and 20 B&H filter tipped ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is trying to work out how to be out of the country... she's had her lips done, her skin is sun-bed bronzed... Turkey beckons I reckon.
I have it on good authority my chum 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' is sharpening his cleavers as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have it on good authority my chum 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' is sharpening his cleavers as we speak.
I bet him and his brother are juggling the bloody things! 'Oh zose stoopid Eeeenglish toerists - yippee - ere dey comes!'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth is going on here why no warning for those with a heart condition?
I know, the last time I saw those pictures I had to have 6 months of intense therapy for PTSD due to the continuous flashbacks of the outline of his bollocks in every picture and her dry humping him🤮
Dirty bastards🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know, the last time I saw those pictures I had to have 6 months of intense therapy for PTSD due to the continuous flashbacks of the outline of his bollocks in every picture and her dry humping him🤮
Dirty bastards🤣
Were Sexy Jelly Men part of your PTSD cure coz they ain't wearing pants?

I now have an add appear for Original Penguin pants 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope this doesn’t mean lots of photos of them in the bath 🛁🙈🤣
Out of all the things I can think of never needing in my bathroom and life it is a bleeping bathboard... are they gonna eat their free prep kitchen meals on it while he plays hide the big toe? Yuck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Were Sexy Jelly Men part of your PTSD cure coz they ain't wearing pants?
Yes, I look at them and find them hysterically funny now.
My husband isn't very happy that everytime he drops his pants I piss myself laughing though😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, I look at them and find them hysterically funny now.
My husband isn't very happy that everytime he drops his pants I piss myself laughing though😳🤣
Your poor husband - you really need to get some of those Cola Willies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.