Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised?? Nah, this is The Pwicey- it's all she knows. Have you got to the directly slagging him off yet and using her for fame & attention? She's the absolute pits. šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬
When it was announced I was waiting for Kieran to confirm but he never did, another day another lie, don't people understand she is a liar?

Reactions: 22
Hey all just a an update.
Price and Woods are on the full offensive atm ( cue h+a together ) because they have an idea some things are going to be exposed.
They haven't got a clue what they are but expect full deflection over the next week or two for damage limitation.
She's been very very careless!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And hereā€™s the YouTube link

[/QUO

Aaaaaaaand to try & get back to the top of the pile she throws out a Harvey & Amy double whammy šŸ™„šŸ˜“.
Harvey has gained weight šŸ˜­. And that whole wailing situation could've been avoided for him if the thick selfish witch had done a social story with him before they visited šŸ˜”. She is a bleep šŸ˜”
So was this around crimbo time šŸ¤” bless H he doesn't feel safe sitting in that chair and I agree he looks to have gained more weight, she couldn't leave quick enough and only asked A if she was feeling OK as an afterthought, too concerned about the syrup blowing away šŸ˜ 

• Angry
Reactions: 13
If Jett is not Kieranā€™s then I am amazed she manages to not reveal it - letā€™s face it being sued is not something that deters her. Nor is admitting that she is a liar.

The Sun is so pro her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If Jett is not Kieranā€™s then I am amazed she manages to not reveal it - letā€™s face it being sued is not something that deters her. Nor is admitting that she is a liar.

The Sun is so pro her.
I had noticed.:LOL:

Oh BTW, The Sun haven't explained why they have turned off the comments on the entire site, they do admit that comments
are disabled. I'm wondering why, what are they afraid of all of a sudden?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hope Little Sid has his best man suit ready for when Katie and Cole get married šŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you ā¤šŸ’–šŸ„°šŸ¤—šŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep alot better today šŸ˜ƒšŸ„° xx.

Here you go..Sid leaving with his bags packed šŸ˜ƒ xx.

View attachment 539990
Is Sid after a one-way ticket to Turkey to have his teeth surgically removed??

That Instasham post at the bottom is so disrespectful to the Queen days after she buried her husband of 73 years.

She has no bleeding idea of decorum and respect.
Oh my! For a moment there I thought you said 'bleeding from the rectum!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is Jettā€™s father then?!
It's debatable I'm afraid. She shagged someone else and they had a DNA test. Kieran, so far, hasn't revealed the results - but Jett is the spitting image of Bunny in my opinion.

Grrr...

Grrr...my piss is boiling now so I need help cos my brains are fried! So she's engaged: But only once a five-figure payment is showing in her account. She's begging for people to do up her MM - does she own it or not? Who thinks she will get loadsa s#iTe at her court hearing and be largely penalised? @DC16 , @peeko, @Cloud Chaser, I need y'all to ram some common-sense and a reality check into my head to reassure me our opinions ans investigations will win out in the end. PLEASE I can't take the bull-tit from that Skanky bleep any more.....PS/ I don't condone violence, but if I was terminal and had a gun with one bullet I'd use it wisely.

And not enough brain cells between all of them in a room to change a lightbulbšŸ¤£
Q: What is a light bulb??

Peeko can you help me finish a song (to the Rock Steady Crew beat)

šŸŽµHey you, we're the Krusties Krew
We'll say what we want, don't tell us what to do

Hey you, we're the Krusties Krew....

I can't think of anything else
Oh, I'm still singing along to 'Hey-hey we're the Monkees'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I am dying to see what coms out next. i assume the fact that she is still married is one of the things

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion (I know it's waaaay too early but I'll put it on now anyway in case the thread moves fast again tomorrow):

#32 Engaged more times than a Portaloo door, Cole's not 'The One' he is simply 'one more'.
Engaged more often than the kharzis at Euston station :)

I've just read that Alex has been given 8 months in the nick for insurance fraud over his car accident!

FFS if he gets 8 months for one relatively small porky-pie over less than 20k then what the effing hell should price get for all her fraudulent actions, the lies and deceits and squirrelling money away under other people's names eh? Life imprisonment? I say being back the guillotine just for HER :(

I just hope this is the portent of things to come as regards "Celebs" such as the hag thinking they can do as they like and con HMRC as much as us with their lies and fraudulent behaviour :( The prosecution had better be on their toes this time :(

Calling people minions šŸ™„šŸ™„
Just shocked that she can even spell it. I bet she thought they were those little yellow things from the films...............................

Last edited:
  • Haha
and how the hell did it get the gig on Masterchef???? Does phoning up for a takeaway count as cooking these days or what?

I have just been on The Fail to enjoy the slagging offs for it and I do believe our old chum Ron Class has got another pseudo on there to defend the old woman ( being the only one I might add). Renovation 95 - such ingenuity eh? Bet it took her weeks to think that one up LOL

• Haha
Morning everyone,

The MM is being dealt with by the mortgage company. Her old Solicitors have a charge on the property so anything over Ā£500.000 made in itā€™s sale goes towards the solicitors charge. If for example Ā£600,000 is the deficit from the sale this will be added to the creditors list.

To the best of my knowledge she is supposed to be clearing the MM. She had/has containers on site where she stored items. Maybe sheā€™s trying to raise the value of the property before she hands it over? I do hope she has a paper trail for EVERY thing that is done, gifted, brought,. Iā€™m also assuming she will have the appropriate gas/electric safety checks done or she could risk prosecution.

She hasnā€™t paid a penny since July! Appears very difficult to get hold of yet Lucky 7 seem to have no difficulty getting hold of her šŸ˜‰

Re Alex, yes, he was an idiot. Creditors knew of this pending hearing and the pre curser to the event for which he was charged.

Iā€™m intrigued about the horse book. The Sun states she moved it to a friends house for storage, yet, itā€™s now registered to another person. Does this mean she pocketed Ā£300,000 for itā€™s sale?

Iā€™ve also spent time going back over the last few years of stories and it is my opinion that the red tops are becoming more cautious with Katieā€™s tales. Going back over 2 years of stories for 1 red top I found contradictions to almost half of them. Katie then does ANOTHER exclusive to set the story straight which she then contradicts and claims is false. How much do you owe the red tops Katie?

As for the Kieron story. A ā€œcelebrityā€ couple arguing can be quite profitable to both, as the media will pay for the story..which is probably why Katie publicly called Kieron out on IG.

Her rant speaks volumes over her own behaviour...Itā€™s human nature to spot in others character flaws that we have, hence the wording in Katieā€™s post.

Driving. Umm we were told end March/beginning April her ban was up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I said only the other week that the decree absolute had probably not been granted - this is the bit that deals in financial stuff ha ha. She's just such a lying bleep who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Of course she does lol - they live with him not her and he gets them to school, etc. She pretends to have them by taking endless pics in 1 or 2 days of them in different places in different clothes - inserts easter eggs or happy birthday messages for future use - job done. She is so horrible.

Pointless when you have lied to an insurance company and a court. I have no time for him now. But KP should pay the money she owes.

Yup that's one of the great pics omg hahaha. I always dress like that when re-potting my petunias...
Liar, I'll never be able to unsee that picture of her bending over. Off to gouge my eyes out with a spoon. I may be some time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Prep prawns still in the plastic tray for tonights dinner šŸ™„
Why do Prep Kitchen allow them to promote their food in such a slovenly way? Can't even be bothered to put it on a plate, film still on the plastic tray. Just surprised they don't eat with their hands.

If it were my brand I'd be livid.

It can't possibly be doing their brand profile any good having these 2 scrounging trodlodgye grifters on board.

Reactions: 12
I didnā€™t realise Harvey was deaf also ( just joking I know he isnā€™t) but you would think he was ,STOP SHOUTING at him , all she ever does is shout !!! Just talk woman šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I think she shouts because she wants to make sure the mic picks up her every lie (sorry, I mean word) and that no one else can interrupt her!šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.