Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
err , sometimes I am absolutely convinced I am the only sane one on this thread , you lot worry me , No my therapist told me to tell the truth ,You lot are all bleeping mad :ROFLMAO:
tit....got me on that one...lol....pretty sure I saw you in one of my group therapy sessions...was it basket weaving or colouring in....lol...I was the one, ate my crayons.πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This Krustie Crew is gonna be a Big thing , Stapleyourtongue has asked me to write some lyrics for a song , which I am working on, then I thought why not do an album ,staple will have the looks and talent , Im sure Mrsems can belt out a tune backing singer ,can anybody play any instruments ?, get Pombear to do the art, need a Title , thinking Queen witch but bowie got there first, any suggestions appreciated ,So im lyrics and manager , But ive got problems, My star
stapleyourtongue , shes going places , But her name ? thought we'd be punk , stapleyourtongue thats hardcore man, think of her with leather studs, tattoos, spiky hair , and shes talking about rock steady
He finally did it then.
For the money, yes

Just had a quick scoot at what her Insta β€œ fans β€œ(🀣🀣) are saying , poor dumb idiots . They are absolutely thick , mind numbing stupid . She doesn’t even read the comments why would she , but we all know she reads this thread , and this is the one that gets her goat .. well enjoy the comments you lying greedy ugly vile woman .. looking so forward to reading how this money helped to pay your creditors. πŸ‘.
Just been on his, those minions are so bleeping annoying

Just had a quick scoot at what her Insta β€œ fans β€œ(🀣🀣) are saying , poor dumb idiots . They are absolutely thick , mind numbing stupid . She doesn’t even read the comments why would she , but we all know she reads this thread , and this is the one that gets her goat .. well enjoy the comments you lying greedy ugly vile woman .. looking so forward to reading how this money helped to pay your creditors. πŸ‘.
Mercedes, if you pop on his scroll down to Chardonnay, the one who said, "Thank you for making her so happy". Bit of a video where she's had her eyebrows done, you can spot a Skanky fan a mile off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s putting it everywhere πŸ₯±
Carwash is finally getting his moment to shine. Look at him, all dressed up as a Ben Mitchell lookalike with, what I think is meant to be, a smoldering look that is actually just plain sinister and psychopathic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Carwash is finally getting his moment to shine. Look at him, all dressed up as a Ben Mitchell lookalike with, what I think is meant to be, a smoldering look that is actually just plain sinister and psychopathic.
Lol...more like Katie(likesthesnow)White and her 7 fiances...he looks like dopey

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly - this is a tragedy. I’m not jealous of any aspect of her which her supporters would claim. I don’t believe any of her critics are jealous. This is a person who has been messed up by the β€˜fame β€˜ culture of the time who has managed to stay in the news to a ghoulish degree. She shouldn’t be every day in the news - it’s weird that she is. Something isn’t right. He look miserable. She has five kids none of which appear to have a healthy rship with her. She’s going to marry this man who can apparently sell cars to keep her. She’s not a shrewd businesswoman she’s got this primitive survival thing that she uses. She appears miserable or emotionless a lot of the time. She missing something and she needs to spend time figuring out what that is

Reactions: 22
Please tell me this is the advert for Big Fat Gypsy Brides making a come back 😊
I've found the newest engagement pic..
Cole got his Turkey teef.
Turkey teef little Sid has got a chainsaw..his that pissed off 🀭 xx.
Looks like his going to aim his chainsaw towards the photographer lol xx.

Resizer_16189621846960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Or take Harvey out and go for a sunbed, or to the stables. Their definition of bed bound must be different πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Maybe their version of bed bound is literal: silk ties, rope, handcuffs....

A £10,000 ring? As if he can afford that 🀣
Next week she'll be announcing the pregnancy πŸ™„
Have you noticed EVERYTHING they get costs Β£10k according to them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Says in this article that she wanted to be with Alex and marry him. After how long? Price dumped kris, got with Alex , got back with kris, dumped kris and wanted to marry Alex, phew! Luckily Alex was having none of it. More fool kris, should of left her on her own in the police station.
Kris was a MUG of the highest order, one deluded enough to think that he'd actually changed it into a Nice Person when in reality anybody with one brain cell would know instinctively that this munter will NEVER CHANGE - for anybody :( I doubt he will make the same mistake again though

I think she is trying to work out how to be out of the country... she's had her lips done, her skin is sun-bed bronzed... Turkey beckons I reckon.
Not sure if Turkey is open for business yet because my friend was hoping to get to her villa in a couple of weeks and its still hanging in the balance as to whether she'll be able to go or not. Maybe price has got some more plastic to be administered?

Only doing it for a free washing machine :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 538807
Cole is even more stupid than I'd given him credit for. It'll last as long as the day she sets eyes on a younger, rich model in some grotty club who 'thinks' being with that will give him some street cred (not ridicule). Let's see how long this lasts then LOL
I bet his parents are "delighted" NOT!!!!!!

It's brilliant, I wish them well...the stupid fuckers.
Tonight's discussion with the children, " gwess wha, hey kids, I got you a new daddy, daddy cole".
Silence from the children.
Very long silence....

You know I'm lying when I wish them well.
It's the minx in me, I'm waiting for the downfall😈
The kids won't give a frig either way, they've seen this rubbish how many times now with each Mug being "The One"?

Well just when you think your week couldn’t get any worse you get all the exclusives . Dozy bint Mrs Woods !!! Who gives a shite. He looks well pleased in the photo. I used to watch my big fat gypsy wedding and I have to say these two would fit well into their lifestyles.
Well they are after a freebie caravan to live in at Trampy Towers :)

So that’s the ring she’s been waiting for, I’m not sure it was worth the wait 🀣 but as the Krustie Crew know it’s all about the showing off with her and how much it cost. But for me it’s the thought that goes into buying the ring not the price tag attached .
He won't get it back when this farce descends into chaos as it will inevitably

If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it and have a laugh and piss boil together πŸ€”
All wear trackies and eat pizza
don't forget 'Torment the disabled kid' as a bit of cabaret

Perfect for her though dontcha think? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I do hope that the Insolvency lot are taking note of all this stuff she freely posts boasting about the 10k ring, his new watch, the money from all her crap on Deeplop etc etc.
Are they also noting how the illnesses and disabilities are cranking-up apace now as Court Day looms as well as the hint they are planning to debunk abroad to avoid being there to face the music under the guise of "working"?

Also its mighty funny how this engagement (yawn .......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) comes right on cue as Big Lozza and the Ex Charlie's sprog is due at any time, almost as if she couldn't bear them having the publicity instead of Her. Just like the fuss she kicked up over Kieron and Michelle's happy news :)

Reactions: 17
I’m not even commenting on the engagement.

It is not normal for so much to be printed every day about someone who has no talent and does nothing? I mean the kardashians are billionaires so I get that but not this. There are more articles on her daily than anyone else why?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.