Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think has happened to fifth avenue? not heard from them, I think around two weeks. 🤔
Have they gone quiet on the lozza thread as well
Yeah I popped a little 'hope you're ok' on the Lozza thread and nothing... hope all is ok :)

Reactions: 9
I am idly wondering if they have plugged their new exercise bikes in now - seems odd we've not seen any more workout videos of Harvey. Unless...
Some Birthdays are coming soon, bet Harvey ends up sick again like last year -
Psychic Pinky, am I right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So my lovely Krustie's..... which lucky celebrities & dignitaries will be on the guest list for what will surely be THE wedding of the year? I'm sure they'll be relieved that all restrictions will be lifted in June, thus enabling them to invite their many hundreds of friends 🙄
I don't think they'd even be able to rake together enough desperate z-listers for a couple of snaps. So I think it'll be another begged wedding abroad. Just Skanky & Crawl. Pics & vomit inducing 'exclusive' about how they just wanted their day to be about them & their devotion to each other. When in reality absolutely nobody gives a duck that she's having yet another sham marriage & nobody wanted an invite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So my lovely Krustie's..... which lucky celebrities & dignitaries will be on the guest list for what will surely be THE wedding of the year? I'm sure they'll be relieved that all restrictions will be lifted in June, thus enabling them to invite their many hundreds of friends 🙄
I don't think they'd even be able to rake together enough desperate z-listers for a couple of snaps. So I think it'll be another begged wedding abroad. Just Skanky & Crawl. Pics & vomit inducing 'exclusive' about how they just wanted their day to be about them & their devotion to each other. When in reality absolutely nobody gives a duck that she's having yet another sham marriage & nobody wanted an invite 🤣
Everyone is sick of her. I’d be surprised if she could get more than 5 Z-listers to attend. Kerry Katona perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some Birthdays are coming soon, bet Harvey ends up sick again like last year -
Psychic Pinky, am I right?
I definitely see some drama surrounding birthdays. They will most definitely not be celebrated quietly & away from social media. I see cake, LOT'S of cake...and wait, yes, balloons, many, many balloons. I also see takeaway as part of the celebrations 😁

Everyone is sick of her. I’d be surprised if she could get more than 5 Z-listers to attend. Kerry Katona perhaps?
I bet we can't even get a list of 5 between us 🤔. Okay, you've made a good start with Katona. I'll add Chloe Ferry. Equally sad, talentless, desperate & plastic. Always eager to get herself in the media. Would happily turn up to the opening of an envelope.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alex Reid has been jailed 😲

I saw this on the Sun app and thought you'd be interested

Katie Price’s ex-husband Alex Reid jailed for eight weeks after trying to con £61k from car insurance firm

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
I definitely see some drama surrounding birthdays. They will most definitely not be celebrated quietly & away from social media. I see cake, LOT'S of cake...and wait, yes, balloons, many, many balloons. I also see takeaway as part of the celebrations 😁

I bet we can't even get a list of 5 between us 🤔. Okay, you've made a good start with Katona. I'll add Chloe Ferry. Equally sad, talentless, desperate & plastic. Always eager to get herself in the media. Would happily turn up to the opening of an envelope.
Ohhhhhhh, hang on, maybe her new bestie Steph McGovern will be chief bridesmaid? Or maybe she'll be Crawl's best man? Nope....that honour will be bestowed upon Junior 🙄. P & B, in a blinding swirl of pink, wearing far too much makeup. She'll forget about Jett altogether. Harvey walking up the aisle behind her. Poor love being enticed by a carrot cake she's stuck on the back of her veil. Amy being rolled up the aisle in an iron lung. I'm tearing up now 😭😭. Reception catered by plop kitchen & 6 microwaves 🙄

Katie Price’s ex-husband Alex Reid jailed for eight weeks after trying to con £61k from car insurance firm

After him getting jailed for this Skanky had better get bleeping jailed for all her cons, debts & lies 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

The Witch will be cackling 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

8 weeks for a £61k scam - so how much for bleep chops for £3.2 mil??? So 80 weeks for £600k x 5 = 400 weeks for £3mil = 7.7 years - sounds good to me 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ohhhhhhh, hang on, maybe her new bestie Steph McGovern will be chief bridesmaid? Or maybe she'll be Crawl's best man? Nope....that honour will be bestowed upon Junior 🙄. P & B, in a blinding swirl of pink, wearing far too much makeup. She'll forget about Jett altogether. Harvey walking up the aisle behind her. Poor love being enticed by a carrot cake she's stuck on the back of her veil. Amy being rolled up the aisle in an iron lung. I'm tearing up now 😭😭. Reception catered by plop kitchen & 6 microwaves 🙄
Not on SPL today and Steph forgot to congratulate their big star on the breaking news :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Sorry he deserved it. He's the kind of tit that increases our premiums. Of course, KP with her law-breaking is too but she hasn't been sent to jail........ yet - mwuhahaha.

Reactions: 16
Sorry he deserved it. He's the kind of tit that increases our premiums. Of course, KP with her law-breaking is too but she hasn't been sent to jail........ yet - mwuhahaha.
Bet she has the money she owes and pays it on the Court date, it's all a stupid game with her 😡

Not on SPL today and Steph forgot to congratulate their big star on the breaking news :ROFLMAO:
Hope there were complaints about when the Moose said get stuff on HP and that Steph was laughing... Wasn't funny!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bet she has the money she owes and pays it on the Court date, it's all a stupid game with her 😡

Hope there were complaints about when the Moose said get stuff on HP and that Steph was laughing... Wasn't funny!
She has not got that money. She probably isn't even paying her current taxes which is why the amount keeps increasing. I'm just sorry for small businesses, not necessarily connected to her, who have had to fold because of HMRC coming after them when they let her get away with it. Questions needs to be asked in Parliament about this - it seems the more you owe the less accountable they are. Oh hello Boris you cheating tax-evading bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
YouTube again

...and stroppy biatch, see what it’s like when people are trying to get money out of you Katie....👋 why haven’t you responded about your court date?
Calling people minions 🙄🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.