Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice you could see her dirty minge black pants in that OK shot? I only noticed when I saw the article again on my big screen at work 🤢🤢 classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She just can't help herself. She always has to go on the attack trying to hurt other women by claiming her ex is cheating on them or saying her ex has a small dick. She is vile. Surely no money you could get is worth getting engaged to it.

Full on Histrionic personality disorder she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I leave this here while catching up 🥰😄 xx.

Have a Plopp after a deplop 😄😄..

View attachment 539916
When we went to Sweden, my friend brought a massive plopp home, still has it today, many years later 🤪

So Kieran

Such a lazy cow 🐄 never cooks and can’t be bothered to use a plate !!! She truly belongs with chavs . I would hate to see her eating in a restaurant, her manners are atrocious. Why would you keep posting that you don’t uses plates???
Why would the company still send free meals, surly they can see the way the meals are being prepared and presented. They can’t be making any money from them. 🤔

Thank you ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
Yep alot better today 😃🥰 xx.

Here you go..Sid leaving with his bags packed 😃 xx.

View attachment 539990
Pom, you do make me laugh. 🥰🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Cos we know Saint Katie of Krusty town would never use anyone for media attention 🤔 (apart from CF, Nikki G, Prince Philip, Captain Tom, Sarah Harding even our Queen today, to mention just a few) 😡 and what about her behaviour in the past!
Out of all the infamous/famous people there are on this planet, she is the only one I've ever heard say "you are only using me for fame!" She is such a twit! And it won't be long before she start saying it to BullyBoy

Reactions: 19
Just watched it and poor Harvey used again . He is visibly distressed and clearly cares a great deal for his gran. What a witch 😡all for herself again , I agree with you Pink , she could have prevented Harvey’s distress 😡more bothered that her wig could have blown off .
Price would of known before that Harvey wouldn’t understand about not being allowed to go in the house. Every time Harvey swore, yes price did say not to swear but said it whilst laughing. So Harvey swears as he thinks it funny. Imo

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Out of all the infamous/famous people there are on this planet, she is the only one I've ever heard say "you are only using me for fame!" She is such a twit! And it won't be long before she start saying it to BullyBoy
Yeah, repeat, repeat, repeat. Yet she was the one saying the next guy will be kept private 🤣🤣🤣 but no, she needs them, more than they probably need her. She needs to stay in the media and be talked about, it’s all she knows.
She sets up all the pap shots and orchestrates it all, Cole seems to be enjoying his new found fame a bit too much 🙄 but I think when she steps out of line, he won’t suffer fools like the others.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah, repeat, repeat, repeat. Yet she was the one saying the next guy will be kept private 🤣🤣🤣 but no, she needs them, more than they probably need her. She needs to stay in the media and be talked about, it’s all she knows.
She sets up all the pap shots and orchestrates it all, Cole seems to be enjoying his new found fame a bit too much 🙄 but I think when she steps out of line, he won’t suffer fools like the others.
Oh yes, she did say she'd be keeping him private didn't she, I'd forgotten that bit, well that lasted all of 5 bloody minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Get your popcorn Krusties 🍿
Please, please, please will someone smack her in her stupid large lying plastic gob to shut her up 😡. Another excellent example of her skills in the use of the English language. Using her for attention? Whatever! She really does love herself 😂. He is stating a fact....they are not divorced. I shouldn't think for 1 minute that he gives a shiny tit that she's got engaged for the 647th time 🙄😴. He is actually concerned for his children. And telling him he's not famous, he's a nobody....yup Skanky, because you are REALLY famous & a somebody 😂🙄😴. You're a desperate, talentless, washed up, lying, fake, plastic, scarred OLD bleep 🥇🏆 a real winner 👍. That nobody, as you call him, is the father of 2 of your children. Maybe you should think about them for once you brain-dead woman 😡 FFS @Dollylovesshoes my piss is on the boil now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Aaaaaaaand to try & get back to the top of the pile she throws out a Harvey & Amy double whammy 🙄😴.
Harvey has gained weight 😭. And that whole wailing situation could've been avoided for him if the thick selfish witch had done a social story with him before they visited 😡. She is a bleep 😡
h Looks bigger than ever now!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok Krusty , another complaint gone into IPSO re The Price is Rid ... another confirmed lie . My aim is to have this story retracted just like all the Valentine’s Day crap you spouted . All proven lies . I have also brought to their attention the question of all payments regarding retracted articles . Hope this sits well with you 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And now this to piss on her chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping Hell!!! I knew it, I bloody well knew it, SHE LIED AGAIN!

Not come across this before 🤣
They couldn't show the most bonkers one, her phone up her kebab.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
bleeping Hell!!! I knew it, I bloody well knew it, SHE LIED AGAIN!
Surprised?? Nah, this is The Pwicey- it's all she knows. Have you got to the directly slagging him off yet and using her for fame & attention? She's the absolute pits. 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Please, please, please will someone smack her in her stupid large lying plastic gob to shut her up 😡. Another excellent example of her skills in the use of the English language. Using her for attention? Whatever! She really does love herself 😂. He is stating a fact....they are not divorced. I shouldn't think for 1 minute that he gives a shiny tit that she's got engaged for the 647th time 🙄😴. He is actually concerned for his children. And telling him he's not famous, he's a nobody....yup Skanky, because you are REALLY famous & a somebody 😂🙄😴. You're a desperate, talentless, washed up, lying, fake, plastic, scarred OLD bleep 🥇🏆 a real winner 👍. That nobody, as you call him, is the father of 2 of your children. Maybe you should think about them for once you brain-dead woman 😡 FFS @Dollylovesshoes my piss is on the boil now!
I'd love to see her pick her teeth up off the floor, no-one can get close enough though because there's always a cameraman with her

h Looks bigger than ever now!
She's doing duck all to help that poor lad, I feel so sorry for him 😟

• Angry
Reactions: 18
OK must have a press announcement template for KP engagements where the fiancé box is free format text 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For the money, yes

Just been on his, those minions are so bleeping annoying

Mercedes, if you pop on his scroll down to Chardonnay, the one who said, "Thank you for making her so happy". Bit of a video where she's had her eyebrows done, you can spot a Skanky fan a mile off 😆😆
I’m blocked in his 😂🤣he blocked me after my first comment to him when they first got together. All I said was don’t lower yourself to her level or something like that . That was before he had proved himself to be a lying ,scamming bully boy .

• Haha
  • Angry
I'd love to see her pick her teeth up off the floor, no-one can get close enough though because there's always a cameraman with her

She's doing duck all to help that poor lad, I feel so sorry for him 😟
The outcome for Harvey doesn’t look good! He’s bigger than when he was in hospital & it’s her fault.😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion (I know it's waaaay too early but I'll put it on now anyway in case the thread moves fast again tomorrow):

#32 Engaged more times than a Portaloo door, Cole's not 'The One' he is simply 'one more'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread title suggestion (I know it's waaaay too early but I'll put it on now anyway in case the thread moves fast again tomorrow):

#32 Engaged more times than a Portaloo door, Cole's not 'The One' he is simply 'one more'.
I like that, Hugger ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.