Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right @DC16 about it being quite recent. Isn't that hoodie the 1 she apparently borrowed from the MUA at Steph's Sick Bag 🤔

There's a bit in that video that bothers me. When he's clearly distressed, she pulls up his hood & blithers on about tickling him. He then says no & sorry. Is he afraid for some reason? Why is he saying sorry? And even though he said no & sorry the stupid woman still tickled him 🤦.
I found her behaviour towards Harvey quite disturbing. She doesn’t seem to have any awareness to his needs. She acts like he is an extension of her and not a grown man in his own rights. She wiped his face with his shirt.

Also the volume that she speaks to him. I am Autistic and I can’t manage loud people or being touched. As a parent of Special needs I found it disturbing that he wasn’t prepared adequately for the visit. He is grossly overweight and seemed more anxious than usual.

It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I found her behaviour towards Harvey quite disturbing. She doesn’t seem to have any awareness to his needs. She acts like he is an extension of her and not a grown man in his own rights. She wiped his face with his shirt.

Also the volume that she speaks to him. I am Autistic and I can’t manage loud people or being touched. As a parent of Special needs I found it disturbing that he wasn’t prepared adequately for the visit. He is grossly overweight and seemed more anxious than usual.

It’s heartbreaking.
I Hope she has been reported this isn’t right..no way,she is bleeping evil.Yes you the bleep Katie.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17

It’s heartbreaking.
And she wanted to get a prostitute for him on his 18t Birthday - she is sick!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As someone who found it really difficult to get my GP to refer me for an Aspergers assessment, even though my symptoms were obvious and I had a family history of several other close relatives on the Spectrum, I’m always a bit surprised when ‘celebs’ manage to get one so easily and conveniently. Usually just in time for some court case or scandal situation they are trying to manipulate I’ve noticed. Funny that, indeed.
Hiya,

My child has Autism and I was told I was Autistic by their team so completely a questionnaire. I scored high and was referred for an ASD assessment through NHS. The waiting time is 2 years so I sought a private assessment in the meantime as I was struggling so much.

I was assessed by these people. It was £700.

They use the same criteria as NHS

The NHS is overwhelmed with referrals. Another of my children had extremely obvious signs and was refused assessment. Until school and hospital argued for referral to go ahead.

I feel for you. It’s not easy to live with. It affects every aspect of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I Hope she has been reported this isn’t right..no way,she is bleeping evil.Yes you the bleep Katie.🤬
I’m reporting a welfare concern, yes. Also reminded HMRC of her outstanding debt to them and gave MM as the address seeing as she claims to live there.

Would appreciate if others reminded HMRC too as they have told me they’d appreciate information.

Reactions: 17

It’s heartbreaking.
Well I wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the road to get the take done - that would have been distressing 😒 - the shouting is her go to with everything akin to sticking her finger up. So sad to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Who is going to buy their new PriceyWoods merch??? God love Harvey, but who is buying his brand??? Are there really people out there buying this tit and WEARING IT????

Reactions: 12
I’m reporting a welfare concern, yes. Also reminded HMRC of her outstanding debt to them and gave MM as the address seeing as she claims to live there.

Would appreciate if others reminded HMRC too as they have told me they’d appreciate information.
Well there is the deplop total ever-growing and now an OK engagement spread - no idea how much she got for that. What about her Masterchef appearances and Steph's Packed Clunge appearances? Why doesn't HMRC actually monitor the activities of these criminals? She owes the country over £1million and growing - SS employ people to video benefit cheats who go skiing with paralysed legs, etc.

She isn't living at MM - they had their free pre-prepped meals delivered to Crawl's as usual. Also, everybody - yes everybody - had to complete a Census - that shows where you are living. Why can't HMRC and other creditors, etc., locate her through that or claims she puts in for Harvey? There are so many routes. Junior and Princess know where she is as they visit there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

It’s heartbreaking.
The sad reality is her own selfish needs will always be placed above those of her children. It’s her actions and behaviour that is seen on many occasions to be the cause for Harvey’s distress. She would have know that by taking Harvey to Amy’s house he would want to go inside, she knew that she would then have to tell him that he couldn’t, she knew this would cause him to become upset and distressed. Standing in the garden telling him ‘it’s because of COVID’ whilst he is in a heightened emotional state is futile and beyond his comprehension. The whole situation was totally avoidable, but it’s all about what she wants to do and where she wants to go regardless of the children. How many times have the younger ones been sat for hours on end in a hairdressers or nail shop waiting for her. She’s just all about herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She is just one huge wicked evil bleep..Hope the end is coming for the witch.YES you! 🤬 I will have no piss left soon,she boils me up the bleep.🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Have you noticed since we mentioned the £10k necklace, cut-Price has been wearing it 🤣
👋👋👋Hi again Katie, hope you are enjoying our content on here, you’re welcome.
By god it looks like Jessica Alves in the first picture and that is not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hiya,

My child has Autism and I was told I was Autistic by their team so completely a questionnaire. I scored high and was referred for an ASD assessment through NHS. The waiting time is 2 years so I sought a private assessment in the meantime as I was struggling so much.

I was assessed by these people. It was £700.

They use the same criteria as NHS

The NHS is overwhelmed with referrals. Another of my children had extremely obvious signs and was refused assessment. Until school and hospital argued for referral to go ahead.

I feel for you. It’s not easy to live with. It affects every aspect of my life.
I did get referred for an ADOS eventually, but it did take a lot of pushing, and I had to get my sons autism outreach team lead to write to my GP in support.
I have heard that it’s much more difficult now. In my area it’s even very difficult for parents to get a diagnosis for their child, which means they can’t access the support they need at school of course.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it a pity his spineless "father" has no interest whatsoever in the safety of his disabled son?

Well there is the deplop total ever-growing and now an OK engagement spread - no idea how much she got for that. What about her Masterchef appearances and Steph's Packed Clunge appearances? Why doesn't HMRC actually monitor the activities of these criminals? She owes the country over £1million and growing - SS employ people to video benefit cheats who go skiing with paralysed legs, etc.

She isn't living at MM - they had their free pre-prepped meals delivered to Crawl's as usual. Also, everybody - yes everybody - had to complete a Census - that shows where you are living. Why can't HMRC and other creditors, etc., locate her through that or claims she puts in for Harvey? There are so many routes. Junior and Princess know where she is as they visit there.
Plenty of unanswered questions there regarding the blatent way the thing carries on regardless. Its almost like the various authorities just cannot be arsed with putting a stop to her taking the piss out of them. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.