Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s well on the way to ending up with a case of Simon Cowell Big Face. The more filler they pump in, the bigger it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ú7uu
Did you notice it says on it MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTION in tiny letters 😡🤢
Edit - MAY PRODUCE AN ALLERGIC REACTION 😡😳
It makes me absolutely livid the lack of pride and contemptuous way she treats her moronic followers and the products she flogs. She doesn't give a tit. So unprofessional but happy to scam these people and take their money though.

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs.

I'll let you know when were open for orders!

Might open a Deplop Account as well flogging my old 'Carry On' costumes. They should raise a few quid!
Such an accurate description of those food boxes - I can almost taste the slurry. :LOL:

That dog reminds me of Prince/~ and I don't know who hmmm or is it the keyboard player from Sparks???
Loved Price. Saw him once at the MTV Awards, must have been late 1980s early 1990s.

Think the guy from Sparks is called Ronnie Mael.

Might have to rethink Little Sids disguise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Making money off of H again.No shame 😡

And another sunbed 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No plop kitchen delivery yesterday? Have they become sooooooo busy with orders that they've begged Crawl to stop advertising for them? The orders must surely have increased by 1000% due to Crawl's huge Itsasham following (real people, definitely not bought bots) & his excellent promotion of their products. His photographic presentation of the meals has certainly peaked my interest in their product. What is it? Why do they all look the same? Is everything greeny brown? Does it come out the container or is it welded in? Have they all been dropped on the floor or do they just look like they have? Do they do solid food? Or is it all soft for those that can't chew with their turkey teef?
Well somebody(not mentioning any names 😉)complained on their prep kitchen page last week about the state of the meals 😁

Ú7uu

It makes me absolutely livid the lack of pride and contemptuous way she treats her moronic followers and the products she flogs. She doesn't give a tit. So unprofessional but happy to scam these people and take their money though.

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums after Alan had and Richard had a bad reaction to 'Scented'.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs. Little Sid's on board as well posing in the bath with my better half.

Might open a Deplop Account as well flogging my old 'Carry On' costumes. They should raise a few quid!
The dogs legs in the bath look like mine 🤣

Ello my darlins(said in a Charlie Drake voice)I see the gruesome twosome are still spewing shite 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Blow me have a day off and I find I’m a proud member of the Krustie crew , So here is a little ditty
Called we are the Kristie crew ( My ole mans a dealer, sorry dustman

We are the Krusty Crew what ya think of that ?
Krusty makes her money selling her old tat,
People say she’s pregnant but she’s just bloody fat,
and if you go into her house you’re bound to see a rat
Now Krusty says she’s found the one, he’s a great lover
He’s always got a cast on one hand and a clearblue in the other
Now she says they’ll wed and this time it will last ,
But the only ring she’s got so far is the ring around her arse
We are the krustie crew think Krusty is a pain
Anything you buy off it comes with a free stain
She can’t understand why Harvey isn’t getting thinner
On he’s diet of takeaways and carrot cake for dinner
She said let’s do the mansion up we’ll make lots of money,
Well put it on tv because people think I’m funny
Cole said white paint and carpet that will be a winner
I’ll I’ve seen her do so far is trim her bush with a strimmer
We are the Krustie crew what ya think of that ?
she thinks we fall for all her lies but she’s a daft old bat
How anyone in right mind would this pair are a catch
A stupid pair of asses and they’ve got the teeth to match

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought Covid jabs were 12 weeks apart so how come Harv had his 1st jab on 7 Feb and second last week? Have I missed something?

Blow me have a day off and I find I’m a proud member of the Krustie crew , So here is a little ditty

Your rhyming skills are amazeballs - ha ha ha - ty! :ROFLMAO:

And another sunbed 🙄
May you get skin cancer Pricey ...

Ú7uu

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs.

Loved Price. Saw him once at the MTV Awards, must have been late 1980s early 1990s.

I thought he looked cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Ahahahaaa, love it Peeko
😂😂

And another sunbed 🙄
Is she hinting for a free Sunbed now

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I wonder what Katie will say about this! :D
Who cares what she thinks or says - she's way past any appearance on that show. To be honest so are they - more barrel scraping by ITV.

Has our Pom bear been doing a bit of moonlighting? 🤣

Ú7uu

Always a heated debate between me and the missus and sis , Whose best , l love Prince they’re Lionel richtea 🤣

So much to catch up on ,! This pic for instance of them coming back from Chinese doctors ,he’s checking ,
She’s been told she’s got Zachary syndrome,
Face Zachery same as the arse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ú7uu

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums after Alan had and Richard had a bad reaction to 'Scented'.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs. Little Sid's on board as well posing in the bath with my better half.

You can almost picture Bunny sitting there with a pîle of her crap products carefully sticking the labels she printed on her laptop onto of the packages of second-rate eyelashes, barf bums & pound shop reject sponges, all the while Mommy Dearest stands over her screeching expletives concerning 'er mental 'elf mate innit??
In return Bunny probably gets a boxful of Mommy Dearest's old dried up make-up seeing as she bought herself another shedfull of polyfilla's finest last week :( Child exploitation is alive and well chez Skanky

And another sunbed 🙄
Couldn't someone tell her the furnace at the crematorium is a HUGE sunbed so she elbows her way to the front of the queue?

Who cares what she thinks or says - she's way past any appearance on that show. To be honest so are they - more barrel scraping by ITV.
Won't be long till cole shows up on there though :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

That is quite simply BRILLIANT @peeko

Seriously 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see healthy plop kitchen meals really do help. Eat plop kitchen meals & you too will need fat dissolving face injections 👍

• Haha
That is quite simply BRILLIANT @peeko

I see healthy plop kitchen meals really do help. Eat plop kitchen meals & you too will need fat dissolving face injections 👍
Exactly, you have to beg for free gym equipment and AI bikes, use filters and fillers. Then stuff yourself with Sheesh, McD’s, cream soda and carrot cake 🙄

Exactly, you have to beg for free gym equipment and AI bikes, use filters and fillers. Then stuff yourself with Sheesh, McD’s, cream soda and carrot cake 🙄
Don’t forget the kfc and pizza, sweets. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.