Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever pleb wrote that depop piece - doing the general public a favour during lockdown? Give it away to charity then! A hard working mum of 5 - she’s bankrupt and has deformed her own face, one kid doesn’t see her anymore, one is tormented by her boyfriend, one is miserable in her presence and the other 2 girls are little dolls to put make up on. I actually work for a living, and can promise you whatever Katie does isn’t parenting or hard work

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So this has been put on the Depop page. Katie what about the mental health of your creditors does that not matter? 😡 Stop threatening people every time you get some negative press with your mental health. If it affects you that much after all these years, go and live a quiet life, in the country, off of social media. It’s not just bad reviews on Depop, it’s on Instagram too, lots of people saying they never received their goods for products you were paid to promote on Instagram. But I suppose as usual it’s always somebody else’s fault and not yours, you will never take responsibility for your own actions. You certainly love the national papers when you have a few pointless pap shots to sell to make a few quid and maybe you should liaise with your management before contradicting each other’s replies in the press and on social media, as you certainly can’t keep up with your own lies. Stop burying your head in the sand and treating your bankruptcy like it doesn’t matter, you owe more money than the average person will ever earn in a lifetime, yet you continue to spend like you are rolling in it. It matters to your creditors, one day karma will really get you 🙏

Yes, not sure why he posted it again, not exactly a flattering thing to do to your girlfriend 🤣
Prices team are totally missing the point, i agree it’s not selfridges but when you list an item and don’t say if it’s got wear and tear, you are being dishonest, I sell a lot of things on eBay and have over two thousand positive feedback with 100%, I have this as I’m honest with my description.
The minions will keep buying her shite and they seem desperate to have any “owned” by price.

Reactions: 25
Not being funny, but aren't those cushions creepy 😮😖
Those cushions made me want to sing that well known song 'Come sit on my face and show me that you love me...' all join in 'Come sit on my face and show me that you care...'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I notice on her deplop page there are some recent items she has worn....getting more and more desperate and running out of stuff.
As for playing the mental health card, it is utterly disgusting. I’m assuming she will use this next month in her bankruptcy case

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I notice on her deplop page there are some recent items she has worn....getting more and more desperate and running out of stuff.
As for playing the mental health card, it is utterly disgusting. I’m assuming she will use this next month in her bankruptcy case
Well there are plenty of documented posts of her recently saying she has never been happier and everything is perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️ But then she constantly contradicts everything she says 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Yes - really recent stuff now. Almost as if JYY are giving her stuff to sell to give her money. Someone on here did name the a/c to which payments are made - it isn't KP's name... more tax avoidance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes - really recent stuff now. Almost as if JYY are giving her stuff to sell to give her money. Someone on here did name the a/c to which payments are made - it isn't KP's name... more tax avoidance.
Can someone send all this stuff to the person in charge of it's bankruptcy? It is clearly taking the piss by selling tit like this so openly :(

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The blue gilet she wore only a few weeks ago, the day after she was outed for driving while disqualified. Some of the outfits are when she went to Turkey.

Can someone send all this stuff to the person in charge of it's bankruptcy? It is clearly taking the piss by selling tit like this so openly :(
Don’t worry, they have it all 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The pjs she wore at Xmas, I think these were gifted. 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Bath bombs eh. Who would guess

Bath bombs eh. Who would guess
This bleeping neglecting cow doesn’t care as long as she’s making money , some youngsters going to get hurt but it won’t be klatty’s fault

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning Tattle fam....the sun is shining & Skanky Flaps is still a delightful human 🎉🎉. Is she wise declaring war on The Mirror & The Scum? How can she call them out on articles that for once state truthful facts?? She's happy for them to print fairytales in her favour 🙄. She makes me bloody sick 😡.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning Tattle fam....the sun is shining & Skanky Flaps is still a delightful human 🎉🎉. Is she wise declaring war on The Mirror & The Scum? How can she call them out on articles that for once state truthful facts?? She's happy for them to print fairytales in her favour 🙄. She makes me bloody sick 😡.
No I hope they shite on top of her ( pardon the expression).

Aww, look, someone has made a pin cusion out of her 😁
I’m sure someone on here did them cushions as a joke a few threads back feb,March. The cow has to come here for inspiration 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.