Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best laugh tonight this engagement announcement. First of all .. WTF are they wearing ??? Cheap and chav .. no style or class the pair of them .
Secondly ..heard and seen it all before 💤💤💤
Third .. a nice big wad of cash to pay her creditors.👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Best laugh tonight this engagement announcement. First of all .. WTF are they wearing ??? Cheap and chav .. no style or class the pair of them .
Secondly ..heard and seen it all before 💤💤💤
Third .. a nice big wad of cash to pay her creditors.👍👍👍
It's brilliant, I wish them well...the stupid fuckers.
Tonight's discussion with the children, " gwess wha, hey kids, I got you a new daddy, daddy cole".
Silence from the children.
Very long silence....

You know I'm lying when I wish them well.
It's the minx in me, I'm waiting for the downfall😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Never work again ? Now I AM PISSING MYSELF
Peeko can you help me finish a song (to the Rock Steady Crew beat)

🎵Hey you, we're the Krusties Krew
We'll say what we want, don't tell us what to do

Hey you, we're the Krusties Krew....

I can't think of anything else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s putting it everywhere 🥱
No change there then! 🤣

Never mind her, what the hell is he wearing? A deceased octogenarian's suit from BHF and a £2.50 white T shirt from Tekkys? What a catch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well just when you think your week couldn’t get any worse you get all the exclusives . Dozy bint Mrs Woods !!! Who gives a shite. He looks well pleased in the photo. I used to watch my big fat gypsy wedding and I have to say these two would fit well into their lifestyles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well just when you think your week couldn’t get any worse you get all the exclusives . Dozy bint Mrs Woods !!! Who gives a shite. He looks well pleased in the photo. I used to watch my big fat gypsy wedding and I have to say these two would fit well into their lifestyles.
Yes, they would, I couldn't agree more. Lying terds who rip everyone off, don't pay their bills and throw their tit everywhere, you're spot on 👍👍

Reactions: 9
B🤬🤬🤬dy hell breaking news now !! All we have to wait for now is the all the hype about the wedding etc etc etc then the baby then the divorce . I think I’m in a different world to this pair. And I agree facehugger they don’t pay their bills maybe all the magazines papers etc should pay the money straight into the trustees so they can pay her creditors.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.