Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will be worse.... I think there will be another allegation made at least, a truly vile one, that will just be for starters.

KFP is Q, she is plotting her revenge šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

ETA: Has there been any update on the harassment allegations made by KH? Surely that's reached its time limit??
Methinks it's a bit late for more accusations from Kipper, as he only gets to see the children at a contact centre. Let's hope so anyway. šŸ¤ž
---
Oh it's defo one for our dearest @Pom Bear šŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sock account or deluded coked up fan? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚(expected it to be a 60 year old bloke but itā€™s actually a woman who looks off her head in her profile picture)

4BF98AEB-D789-4E1B-B95D-105401DFD0E2.jpeg
B8E9328A-EB9B-4CBD-9219-073244D61D0B.jpeg
3246169B-EDB4-47E1-ADF4-0856844969A8.jpeg
8C5E5152-0BB8-466D-91C5-3D9AA3F2BD73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Found this on Bored Panda, thought of Skanky.

View attachment 2249981
She would totally go for a pair of those, if they had a designer label of course!
---
People are even posting the GFM on skanky's page too!
---
It was heartbreaking to watch šŸ˜¢. I know this is off topic but I follow the Alice Evans thread and the comparison to Kipper is uncanny. Because she has a domestic abuse restraining order against her she canā€™t attack him on her SM anymore so sheā€™s made quite a few sock accounts that abuse her ex and his gf on a hourly basis. Whatā€™s worse is she encourages the eldest daughter who is 14 to do it as well. Today on Fatherā€™s Day she posted a picture of Ioan with Benedict Cumberbatch and wished ā€œa happy Fatherā€™s Day to the one on the leftā€ followed by a laughing emoji, of course Ioan was on the right. Who knows whether Alice or her daughter posted it but they are also pressurising the younger one to dislike her dad as well and this is all online for everyone to see. I feel so sorry for Kieran today, why couldnā€™t she have let him see them for an hour.
Alice Evans is another psycho witch who can't let go! 100% guaranteed she has poisoned those girls against their father and got the eldest one to file for the restraining order. I can totally see KP doing that when Bunny is older.
---
Michelle has posted a whole bunch of photos on IG for Kieran for father's day and Bunny and Jett are in every single one of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
i find it strange that people say Katie is sleeping with men for money(saying they will pay just so they can brag about sleeping with Jordan)when there are no people actually saying they have slept with her but on the other hand she was up to something she did not want anyone to know about on Friday/Saturday night it was not just a girls night out because if it was she would have made dam sure she was pictured out somewhere the paps were waiting to take pictures of so called celebs yet the only pictures are the ones taken on what looks like a train that she put on her Instagram SO VERY VERY STRANGE(maybe she got dressed up/or her kind of dressed up lol just to make people think she was out but really she was just sat in a hotel room by herself)she as never gone on a night out before by train it is always Katie arriving at a so called celeb hotspot by falling out of the taxi THERE IS NO WAY SHE WAS OUT PARTYING IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITH NO PICTURES TAKEN

Reactions: 40
Hahaha! Poking the bear from a safe distance! It'll be seething when it sees all the shite lining up against it :LOL:
---

That little boy has got a dead cat on his head!!! :LOL:
And that sad old bag is still doing the peace signs :ROFLMAO:
but as someone said it looks like she as no knickers on in that picture

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think she was out Friday and Saturday with the girls, nothing more to it.
Friday night at the Jin Bo Law rooftop bar, Saturday, a pizza and then on to the concert with drinks afterwards.
Personally I donā€™t think a lot of people would even care, or recognise her, hence the lack of comments and pictures of her out in the wild. Her mates probably said no paps this is just a night out. If she was behaving herself no one would bother, if she was making a scene then yes, people would say.

Reactions: 45
Hahaha! Poking the bear from a safe distance! It'll be seething when it sees all the shite lining up against it :LOL:
---

That little boy has got a dead cat on his head!!! :LOL:
And that sad old bag is still doing the peace signs :ROFLMAO:
looks like he as just photo shot himself next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she was out Friday and Saturday with the girls, nothing more to it.
Friday night at the Jin Bo Law rooftop bar, Saturday, a pizza and then on to the concert with drinks afterwards.
Personally I donā€™t think a lot of people would even care, or recognise her, hence the lack of comments and pictures of her out in the wild. Her mates probably said no paps this is just a night out. If she was behaving herself no one would bother, if she was making a scene then yes, people would say.
if her friends said no paps DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD LISTEN TO THEM(after all it is not her fault they follow her around everywhere)and she would make sure she was seen and recognised or there is no point in her going out

Reactions: 18
So itā€™s morning and no comment from KP and looks like KH was not arrested
Wonder how she will play this or will she just ignore it and carry on as if nothing has happened

Reactions: 22
if her friends said no paps DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD LISTEN TO THEM(after all it is not her fault they follow her around everywhere)and she would make sure she was seen and recognised or there is no point in her going out
It needs the oxygen of publicity ClivE - without it the thing is nothing more than a broken-down, drink and drug-addled, ropey old ex-moddle & Z Grade HO. With delusions of its own self-importance

Reactions: 16
Perhaps KP is having trouble selling pictures of her out and about unless it was doing CS or taking Bunny to centre

• Haha
Reactions: 23
looks like he as just photo shot himself next to her
Or just shot himself having met the thing then it tried to recruit him as Noo Egg #3498
---
Perhaps KP is having trouble selling pictures of her out and about unless it was doing CS or taking Bunny to centre
Thats the way to achieve The End for skank - no more paying it for crappy foters or giving it the oxygen of publicity (y)
---
The 12 year olds were "forced" to use the entire set of stock phrases in this crap :ROFLMAO:
Katie Price puts on animated display after Carl Woods' brutal dig after split - Mirror Online
Us "animated display" another way of saying "It was off it's trolley yet again"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I see the fail hasnā€™t mentioned KH.Or have I missed it?
Nope, still nothing, their silence in support of their favourite psycopathic, narcissistic drug abusing animal murdering child abusing witch is deafening. We are most likely to get a "comments moderated" puff piece on the back of one of her IG quotes before we get a report on Kieran's post

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.