Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a very rare occasion I slightly disagree with you DC 😁 Maybe my Sherlock thinking is off but I think Skank’s whereabouts over the weekend were strange.

Still think on Friday Jeyda and that other woman (think she’s called Livi) went on without her to London and she disappeared somewhere else…Gatwick, whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️ Believe we only saw photos of Jeyda and Livi together after the train pic, no Skank to my knowledge, do we have any ? That’s odd, there would have been pics of her out, she’s loves showing off, never known her not to, there is strangely no evidence she was with them….I think 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Saturday, Skank was on the train by herself, didn’t see any photos of Jeyda and Liv at the pizza place, I’d expect a joint one of the girls, just that one of Skank with a waiter. We didn’t see her at Artic Monkeys (or did we 🤷🏽‍♀️) ….I don’t think she was with them, she was elsewhere, but she did turn up later at that bar with them. Her movements were odd, I think she was seeing someone else for periods, she wasn’t with them all the time.

Maybe I’m wrong and photos will appear to knock my theory out the park 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 but at the mo I’m believing Skank was up to no good this weekend and was hiding whatever it was, her friends being used as deflection, which they were willing to do.

Sorry DC, hate disagreeing with you, and I do get things wrong about her 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I’m thinking her behaviour was odd over the weekend, still love ya 😁x

Might add that other woman Livi posted a photo with the tag #massivespending 😁 she took a Uber home both nights by sound of it, not last train like me, though I’ve done a taxi when I’ve missed train (Mr Kylie wasn’t impressed with that bill…..London to Brighton) two nights out in London, amazing for a bankrupt, spare cash deffo not a worry.
Hey, no probs, but there is a picture of that woman with KP on the train on her IG from Saturday, one of them is also in the background on the Pizza IG page. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Hey, no probs, but there is a picture of that woman with KP on the train on her IG from Saturday, one of them is also in the background on the Pizza IG page. 🤷‍♀️
Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

0389999B-3FB3-4FE7-BCDC-6FB91FC26ECF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll be missing for parts of the day, it's my lads last day in that bleeping primary school!! Just have to sit through a bloody graduation mass and making nice with the teachers for a cup of tea. Then take him to a disco. This is like liberation day for me to never again have to deal with that school!! And i get to delete the god awful app where the send a million messages a day! Even on the weekends🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
On a very rare occasion I slightly disagree with you DC 😁 Maybe my Sherlock thinking is off but I think Skank’s whereabouts over the weekend were strange.

Still think on Friday Jeyda and that other woman (think she’s called Livi) went on without her to London and she disappeared somewhere else…Gatwick, whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️ Believe we only saw photos of Jeyda and Livi together after the train pic, no Skank to my knowledge, do we have any ? That’s odd, there would have been pics of her out, she’s loves showing off, never known her not to, there is strangely no evidence she was with them….I think 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Saturday, Skank was on the train by herself, didn’t see any photos of Jeyda and Liv at the pizza place, I’d expect a joint one of the girls, just that one of Skank with a waiter. We didn’t see her at Artic Monkeys (or did we 🤷🏽‍♀️) ….I don’t think she was with them, she was elsewhere, but she did turn up later at that bar with them. Her movements were odd, I think she was seeing someone else for periods, she wasn’t with them all the time.

Maybe I’m wrong and photos will appear to knock my theory out the park 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 but at the mo I’m believing Skank was up to no good this weekend and was hiding whatever it was, her friends being used as deflection, which they were willing to do.

Sorry DC, hate disagreeing with you, and I do get things wrong about her 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I’m thinking her behaviour was odd over the weekend, still love ya 😁x

Might add that other woman Livi posted a photo with the tag #massivespending 😁 she took a Uber home both nights by sound of it, not last train like me, though I’ve done a taxi when I’ve missed train (Mr Kylie wasn’t impressed with that bill…..London to Brighton) two nights out in London, amazing for a bankrupt, spare cash deffo not a worry.
Boyson is also apparently single again ... she has form for while ` the cat`s away, the mice will play ` .... she is definitely being sneaky about something ... otherwise we would have seen countless photos of her drugged and pissed up falling out of some nightclub 🤷‍♀️ ... I think she was only partly with these other women, then went off alone to do whatever she had planned

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Boyson is also apparently single again ... she has form for while ` the cat`s away, the mice will play ` .... she is definitely being sneaky about something ... otherwise we would have seen countless photos of her drugged and pissed up falling out of some nightclub 🤷‍♀️ ... I think she was only partly with these other women, then went off to do whatever she had planned
I don't think Boyson would touch her with Britain's longest pole!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'll be missing for parts of the day, it's my lads last day in that bleeping primary school!! Just have to sit through a bloody graduation mass and making nice with the teachers for a cup of tea. Then take him to a disco. This is like liberation day for me to never again have to deal with that school!! And i get to delete the god awful app where the send a million messages a day! Even on the weekends🤬
Trust me, I feel ya 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fathers For Justice on FB are running with the KH video…

View attachment 2250714
What do people here think of Fathers 4 Justice offering their support? Some on this thread have already said that they could be more a liability than a help, given their propensity for stunts like - if I remember correctly - scaling the outside wall of Parliament and refusing to come down. Unless they can do something useful like giving Kieran practical advice, they might hinder his efforts.

Reactions: 21
Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2250696
Nawwwwww, look, her "friends" got nipples 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up what a bleeping evil bleep she truly is, so you clever tattlers were correct she just decided not to give the kids back then made up a load of tit about Kieran.
What makes people so vile it really is all about her winning isn’t it, I can’t imagine how much she hates Michelle and Emily how do you spend your life being so bitter and twisted she is absolutely ugly to the core.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What do people here think of Fathers 4 Justice offering their support? Some on this thread have already said that they could be more a liability than a help, given their propensity for stunts like - if I remember correctly - scaling the outside wall of Parliament and refusing to come down. Unless they can do something useful like giving Kieran practical advice, they might hinder his efforts.
They do give advice on court matters too yes they seem a bit controversial though. The sad thing is, it's desperate people using
desperate measures. I can see feminist groups jumping on what they say if they do put stuff about Kieran out, in this case though, what he's saying will be 99.9% true and she doesn't deserve defending by anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wish version of Macbeth's witches 🥴🥸😂

"When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightening or on the train?"
Screenshot_2023-06-19-10-10-52-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i find it strange that people say Katie is sleeping with men for money(saying they will pay just so they can brag about sleeping with Jordan)when there are no people actually saying they have slept with her but on the other hand she was up to something she did not want anyone to know about on Friday/Saturday night it was not just a girls night out because if it was she would have made dam sure she was pictured out somewhere the paps were waiting to take pictures of so called celebs yet the only pictures are the ones taken on what looks like a train that she put on her Instagram SO VERY VERY STRANGE(maybe she got dressed up/or her kind of dressed up lol just to make people think she was out but really she was just sat in a hotel room by herself)she as never gone on a night out before by train it is always Katie arriving at a so called celeb hotspot by falling out of the taxi THERE IS NO WAY SHE WAS OUT PARTYING IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITH NO PICTURES TAKEN
Can anyone let SS know, I mean I find it curious that paps who follow her to community service and a family contact centre aren’t following her on a night out. Surely the photos of Skanky in bars drinking, dancing and whatever else she gets up to, would be worth more and be easier to sell? Certainly they would gain more public interest than the cs and contact centre photos? Her pap stories don’t add up.
---
Why do all their heads look massive in comparison to the rest 🤯
Apart from Skank whose head looks way too small for her body here. It looks like someone has put a wig on a shrunken head, then attached the head to the mannequin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Edna has taken control, deflection in play, 3 Mencap stories out on IG….’Caring Katie’ card being played….

110877F6-AA5D-46D0-8193-D438A21F055F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.