Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Which aspect of her appearance is the most hilarious?

• Her greasy wiggy badly maintained hair?

Votes: 162 36.9%
  • Her plasticine nose?

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • Her lip lift?

Votes: 121 27.6%
  • The wonky small eye?

Votes: 110 25.1%
  • Her Thumb head and neck?

Votes: 62 14.1%
  • Chicken legs?

Votes: 112 25.5%
  • Tattoos?

Votes: 114 26.0%
  • Belly button on her chest?

Votes: 114 26.0%
  • Moon Boot?

Votes: 62 14.1%
  • Wonky norks?

Votes: 298 67.9%
  • Her dress sense?

Votes: 101 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go for Fred 285

Thank you @Pink Squirrel you won!

1687108730525.png

Just a reminder - when you post thread title suggestions make sure to make it BOLD and include the # and thread number. Been struggling to find thread title suggestions in previous threads.

Link to Fred 284 here

Well we have had a few developments...

Kieran has posted a heart breaking video discussing the fact he has hardly seen his kids in the last 6 months and the reasons why. View the video in the Tattle post below or on the Sun website.

The Go Fund Me for KH is here

Skanks money making procedures have come under scrutiny

And shes been out on the town (well an Airport and a pizza shop) looking like a smelly mannequin found in a Council Dump.

Keep tattling Tattlers!
---
Had to edit poll sorry so you are allowed only one choice - early voters had multiple choices, also let me know if you want any other options adding hahaha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
OMG I login and find we have a poll again, you probably know from last time I love a poll with a ridiculous amount of passion and Wow what a tough one it was…I’ve agonised over my pick for at least 3 minutes….went for ‘Wonky Norks’….currently in the lead I see, being chased hard by ‘Chicken Legs’ Woo Hoo I Love IT 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Gofundme done, actually I didn't watch the KH video, I know she is a complete skumbag narc child abuser piece of tit, so did the right thing.
Hope it helps in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh and the final result from the poll on the last thread is....

They are taking the piss and faking a split!

1687110028509.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm not coming on to bash women but I have a good friend who 10 years ago split with his wife, they had a 1 year old child, he had a successful business, she made rape alligations and then when that didn't work made alligations about him and their child, he lost his business due to stress and court fees etc and they still found in her favour, nearly lost his life, hasn't seen his child since, she mat a new partner and moved away. I know men do tit things also but I still think some courts go easy on women, and to keep on track as a single dad skank really is a poor human and she is no mother. To add, he will win in the end, my lads both in their 20's and understand what I went through raising them from young primary school kids till now, had a lovely dinner with them today and their partners, hang tight Kieren, you'll get there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Breaks my heart what that bleep is putting those poor kid,s through. I have made another donation to Kieran it now stands at £6105 we have to support this abuse of the children it breaks my heart what this slag is getting way with.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm not coming on to bash women but I have a good friend who 10 years ago split with his wife, they had a 1 year old child, he had a successful business, she made rape alligations and then when that didn't work made alligations about him and their child, he lost his business due to stress and court fees etc and they still found in her favour, nearly lost his life, hasn't seen his child since, she mat a new partner and moved away. I know men do tit things also but I still think some courts go easy on women, and to keep on track as a single dad skank really is a poor human and she is no mother. To add, he will win in the end, my lads both in their 20's and understand what I went through raising them from young primary school kids till now, had a lovely dinner with them today and their partners, hang tight Kieren, you'll get there.
I think there needs to be more balance in attitudes to this. Such as, there aren't any domestic violence shelters for men to go to with kids in th UK. If you look on any domestic violence websites it always talks about 'she' and women. It's seen as a joke that men can be abused and men are told to 'man up' or remain quiet.... It happened to 2 men in my family! One didn't see his kid for 9 years. One man is still being used and abused this is a woman who has been addicted to opiates and other prescription drugs and attacked one of her own kids in public. It was treated as a family squabble by police and she wasn't charged :cautious:. She still has 'primary' care of the kids?!
I admire any parent dad or mum that tries always to do the best for their kids. It's such an important job, the mind of a child can end up
so broken!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I'm so glad you posted and I understand exactly where you are coming from. Some of the exes in my sons lives have put us through the eye of a needle... but we keep them together... little ones from different relationships... its so hard. So as the mother who bks up her son on every pick up transfer back to mother etc its a minefield of trying to get it right... Keiron to me just reminds me of one of my sons who works hard loves his kids and is putting up with crap wk in wk out.... I tell him
Please know your kids love you and one day this will just all make sense to them. As you have now. We'll done for having the courage and patience to keep it all going on and on and on. Also sending Keirons mum strength and love... its a heartbreaking long hard struggle xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well Krusties. I donated again but even better my husband has too. He didn’t say much but has listened to Kieran’s video and asked me to pass him the link so he could contribute. The true highlight of today for me though is when my SIL saw the KP pizza post over my shoulder and said “Who’s that bleep?” Childish but it made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Just slung another 50 over to the cause as promised. KH is not a charity but he needs our help and in a world where a lot of charities like the RSPCA are corrupt and useless I can’t think of a better need to donate too. Bring the kids home. Keep up the fight KH, you will win the war eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I'd say she has the absolute fear today and is avoiding social media like the plague
Yesssssssssss hopefully. 48 hours off her face, comedown and hangover from hell, and meanwhile Kieran's finally blown the roof off her lies, manipulation, abuse and parental alienation, and it's even hit The S*n. Wake up to that you evil witch 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 73
What Kieran has said today, must surely start to bring this bleep down.
I've donated again today & will again on Friday when I get paid. I think this is the most positive way to help Kieran in his fight against that bleeping bleep bag piece of tit that he had the misfortune to marry.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.