Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I'm not coming on to bash women but I have a good friend who 10 years ago split with his wife, they had a 1 year old child, he had a successful business, she made rape alligations and then when that didn't work made alligations about him and their child, he lost his business due to stress and court fees etc and they still found in her favour, nearly lost his life, hasn't seen his child since, she mat a new partner and moved away. I know men do shit things also but I still think some courts go easy on women, and to keep on track as a single dad skank really is a poor human and she is no mother. To add, he will win in the end, my lads both in their 20's and understand what I went through raising them from young primary school kids till now, had a lovely dinner with them today and their partners, hang tight Kieren, you'll get there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Every single fucking time she fucks up, is called out etc..... out come the flying monkeys with the what aboutery etc....... its so bloody obvious.

The stupid video from the village of the dammed that no one in the world can produce a copy of but every one has apparently seen is all bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Kieran may not have 2 of his kids today but what he has is just shy of £1000 in donations today from strangers who want to help him & his family 😊
I'm so pleased the GFM is getting out there for more to see 👍
She will be seething. People giving him money for no reason other than they hate her 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Angelic37

VIP Member
I'd say she has the absolute fear today and is avoiding social media like the plague
Yesssssssssss hopefully. 48 hours off her face, comedown and hangover from hell, and meanwhile Kieran's finally blown the roof off her lies, manipulation, abuse and parental alienation, and it's even hit The S*n. Wake up to that you evil bitch 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 73

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That old unproven theory doing the rounds again I see. Just posted on the DM article if anyone wants to reply
So the village ‘plate throwing‘ video has been seen by most people in West Sussex, sadly I’m East Sussex so it didn’t make it that far, any of our West Sussex posters got a copy 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 I’m amazed the video never made it to Tattle….we find these things…..when they exist that is 😁

The only people who’ve seen it to my knowledge are the village visitors (all familiar faces to this thread) we discovered them on CCTV smiling for the village camera at the time, with what appeared to be Westcrack replacing AFP who was unable to travel, what with her having a lung transplant. The thing I and probably you all missed last time, was lurking in the background someone wearing a hat, who could well be ‘Fingers’….he could be involved…a very disappointing development if so 🤔

08201277-4A5B-491A-A22F-A45DB429C4A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Just slung another 50 over to the cause as promised. KH is not a charity but he needs our help and in a world where a lot of charities like the RSPCA are corrupt and useless I can’t think of a better need to donate too. Bring the kids home. Keep up the fight KH, you will win the war eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well Krusties. I donated again but even better my husband has too. He didn’t say much but has listened to Kieran’s video and asked me to pass him the link so he could contribute. The true highlight of today for me though is when my SIL saw the KP pizza post over my shoulder and said “Who’s that whore?” Childish but it made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Kieran's video today was absolutely heartbreaking.
How does this CUNT get to call the shots with her kids.
She done it with Dwight, Peter, and now to the extreme with Kieran.
Donated again to the GFM, I don't have much extra cash but I try to donate each month. Not just because I detest KP, but I really hope that Kieran's fight highlights how the laws on parental access for fathers needs updated to prevent KP and other Mothers who use their children as weapons to carry through with their vindictive Nasty parental alienation and are not held accountable. 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 63

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Ffs she just dragged jet in on princess live and asked him why she’s just spent £100 on a game for him, he said I don’t know, she said it’s because you’ve been brave speaking to the police 👮🏽‍♀️!!! What a funkin deranged cuntshe is!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Here we go for Fred 285

Thank you @Pink Squirrel you won!

1687108730525.png

Just a reminder - when you post thread title suggestions make sure to make it BOLD and include the # and thread number. Been struggling to find thread title suggestions in previous threads.

Link to Fred 284 here

Well we have had a few developments...

Kieran has posted a heart breaking video discussing the fact he has hardly seen his kids in the last 6 months and the reasons why. View the video in the Tattle post below or on the Sun website.

The Go Fund Me for KH is here

Skanks money making procedures have come under scrutiny

And shes been out on the town (well an Airport and a pizza shop) looking like a smelly mannequin found in a Council Dump.

Keep tattling Tattlers!
---
Had to edit poll sorry so you are allowed only one choice - early voters had multiple choices, also let me know if you want any other options adding hahaha!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
You're probably right in that I don't know the half of it, but the depths that tattlers have gone to to find out info is just ridiculous. I literally couldn't be arsed to hate someone so much that I have never met.

Even if she was cheating, didn't he literally fuck his way through the nanny, her best mate and countless others? He admitted it didn't he? Didn't he say he was a sex addict (nice get out clause)?

Still doesn't make me want to donate to someone who is only even remotely famous because he exhibited really bad judgement when he married her.

This thread is fun though.
But you CAN be arsed to join a thread, read the thread, comment on the thread, read some more of the thread, find out some (wrong) information, read the responses, and post again. How strange. Yet WE'RE ridiculous. Okaaaaaay 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here’s an odd one, woke up at 5am this morning, nothing to do till 6am 😁 so thought “Hey Kylie let’s go Sherlocking on the FB for any spotting of the Skank and the strange gaps in her whereabouts over the weekend 😁“. Did I find anything, did I f*ck, bloody tumbleweed, but I did find something curious. A spot in Sheesh on June 9th, the week of Blade’s death and a post timed an hour before her suicide post…..Checked in the Tattle what we thought she was up to in that Friday, we thought she was at at home when she posted that, she wasn’t. The FB post says she was with Lewis Hamilton’s brother, but I think he was just at the bar. No sign of Crawl though. No real theories about this, but maybe this was the night Crawl and her had a big row and he did leave ? Also shows she again had left the kids for a night out, she is leaving them more than we think I reckon, bloody ridiculous, she doesn’t give a shit about them does she, but hey they are better off there than with the safe and constant attention of their father 😔

B1AE116B-0186-4199-890E-F9A647F9AB5A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
What Kieran has said today, must surely start to bring this cunt down.
I've donated again today & will again on Friday when I get paid. I think this is the most positive way to help Kieran in his fight against that fucking cunt bag piece of shit that he had the misfortune to marry.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member

Yes yes yes yes yes
I'm actually whoo hooing louder than she ever has 😂😂😂😂
Now it's gaining traction.
Surely this coupled with Crawl & the blonde in Vegas will set her off?

@Angelic37 did Sam or Kieran know this was coming out? Hopefully now even more donations will come rolling in 🤞

@SmillieKylie I think it's time to crack open the Kylie wine, get THAT Kylie meme out AND celebrate good times 🍾🥳
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. (y):m(y):m😂:m Finally acknowledged his gofundme. Good, more awareness..... She's smashing up the house, as I'm typing. Must be FUMING to put it mildly. GO KIERAN !

• Heart
  • Haha

BigCatFace

I feel sick watching that. It reminds me of growing up with my mum who was an alcoholic narcissist. Happy to pimp my sister out to whoever came knocking round (including a grooming gang), and happy to try and flirt and turn my boyfriends against me. Always drunk, bored with us if we didn't want to play along, and dropped us like pieces of shit when she got with someone. Awful, awful video - I can not tell you what something like that means unless you've lived with it growing up ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I know I'm about to get slated big style but I don't really understand the love for KH. I appreciate you all hate KP but KH was a total cheater who was apparently addicted to sex so couldn't help shagging all KP's mates. Just because you hate her, doesn't make him a nice person. Why are people donating to him for his legal fees? Does he not have a job?
Did you have custard on your bowl of Katie Price lies or swallow them dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 59