Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sock account or deluded coked up fan? 😂😂(expected it to be a 60 year old bloke but it’s actually a woman who looks off her head in her profile picture)

View attachment 2250364View attachment 2250365View attachment 2250366View attachment 2250367
Admittedly it was a few years ago (pre Phil and Grant) but I too saw her in a petrol station, it was in the Boyson days. She was in front of me in the queue, didn't realise it was her. She was so tiny and from behind you would think it was a teenage girl but when she turned round the face didn't fit the torso it was like a well worn leather handbag! Certainly no natural beauty.

As for Boyson he too was a short arse and he looked so much younger in the flesh.

Interestingly around the same time I saw KH in another local garage (I don't just hang about in garages honestly!) he had J &B with him. He was chatting to the lady behind the till about the kids. When it was my turn I mentioned about it being KH, she said he was often in there with the children, how lovely he was and what well behaved polite children they were. At the time he was still with skanky at the crappy shack taking care of the kids, animals and house whilst she was off snagging Boyson.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The witches of Orsham. The middle one with it's Croydon face-lift. The tall one on the left looks like a bloke. Then there's that drug addled, stinking bleep piece of shite on the right!
duck off! With you're pointy toe poses you hoes.
This! ☝ Thank you 👍 l thought exactly the same about the bird on the left. Very blokey looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was it last Monday that Keiran saw Bunny at the contact centre ? Hope that means he’s seeing her again today, maybe even Jett as well. That vindictive poisonous witch can’t twist things to her own nasty agenda, everything about contact will be on record now.

Reactions: 37
The harassment investigation was mentioned last night and extensions to the investigation? What if Kieran knows
it's going to be finalised and that's why he did his statement yesterday. He basically laid all his cards out on the table and said
he had 'loads of evidence'.....so maybe the police are done with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Jesus that top she has on. I wouldn't use it to clean up dog piss!! Is kieran going down the sinkboy route? Saying he has a load of proof? It seems to work with no nips, is she afraid he'll release what he has?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus that top she has on. I wouldn't use it to clean up dog piss!! Is kieran going down the sinkboy route? Saying he has a load of proof? It seems to work with no nips, is she afraid he'll release what he has?
I don't know, he mentioned he had evidence of her setting up pap s hots in the video but not how he was going to use it, he could just be using it in a legal sense?

Reactions: 27
The witches of Orsham. The middle one with it's Croydon face-lift. The tall one on the left looks like a bloke. Then there's that drug addled, stinking bleep piece of shite on the right!
duck off! With you're pointy toe poses you hoes.
Hahaha hysterical
Pricey on the end.. The Hoe with the pointy Toe... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Skank has no interest in having the kids, they cramp her lifestyle. IMO the only reason she has made an effort to hang onto them is to pimp them out on social media to make a few quid for the Skank. Bunty in particular.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think she was out Friday and Saturday with the girls, nothing more to it.
Friday night at the Jin Bo Law rooftop bar, Saturday, a pizza and then on to the concert with drinks afterwards.
Personally I don’t think a lot of people would even care, or recognise her, hence the lack of comments and pictures of her out in the wild. Her mates probably said no paps this is just a night out. If she was behaving herself no one would bother, if she was making a scene then yes, people would say.

On a very rare occasion I slightly disagree with you DC 😁 Maybe my Sherlock thinking is off but I think Skank’s whereabouts over the weekend were strange.

Still think on Friday Jeyda and that other woman (think she’s called Livi) went on without her to London and she disappeared somewhere else…Gatwick, whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️ Believe we only saw photos of Jeyda and Livi together after the train pic, no Skank to my knowledge, do we have any ? That’s odd, there would have been pics of her out, she’s loves showing off, never known her not to, there is strangely no evidence she was with them….I think 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Saturday, Skank was on the train by herself, didn’t see any photos of Jeyda and Liv at the pizza place, I’d expect a joint one of the girls, just that one of Skank with a waiter. We didn’t see her at Artic Monkeys (or did we 🤷🏽‍♀️) ….I don’t think she was with them, she was elsewhere, but she did turn up later at that bar with them. Her movements were odd, I think she was seeing someone else for periods, she wasn’t with them all the time.

Maybe I’m wrong and photos will appear to knock my theory out the park 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 but at the mo I’m believing Skank was up to no good this weekend and was hiding whatever it was, her friends being used as deflection, which they were willing to do.

Sorry DC, hate disagreeing with you, and I do get things wrong about her 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I’m thinking her behaviour was odd over the weekend, still love ya 😁x

Might add that other woman Livi posted a photo with the tag #massivespending 😁 she took a Uber home both nights by sound of it, not last train like me, though I’ve done a taxi when I’ve missed train (Mr Kylie wasn’t impressed with that bill…..London to Brighton) two nights out in London, amazing for a bankrupt, spare cash deffo not a worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.