Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to watch ` people power ` in action ....... Standing at Β£6,150 .... amazing increase today ... Well done all ..... and well done Keiran ....... ` Good will prevail ` πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers
W0W ~ this is amazing, well done everybody for supporting Kieran and helping him get those little ones back home where they'll be safe, secure and loved.
Was it you, @BiffasBeemer who drew that hilarious pic of Kipper?
Whoever it was PLEASE put it up for sale on ebay (or even just a photocopy) and get a bidding war going!
I'd be more than happy to buy it - great publicity stunt - and the money (every little helps) can go to Kierans' GO FUND ME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
From what I’ve read on here, she isn’t due in court for the BH, she has messed them about so many times they are going ahead without her. So teachers striking makes no difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm getting quite fond of the muscle head bloke, can we invite him on here for a chat? 😁
I’m thinking he’s a lucky thread mascot. Things have taken a slightly more positive turn since he popped up. πŸ˜‚. Long live Muscle Head Bloke.πŸ™Œ

I think he should be added to every KP pic that @Pom Bear or our other talented artists post 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine if Sink Boy referred his VIP pal to Tattle. He'd get a hell of a shock seeing his picture everywhere 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kieran is trending on FB, seems like his video is being shared far and wide. duck you Kipper, karma is biting your plastic arse big time
Screenshot_20230618-211929_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Quick coffee and two bacon&egg butties at work and silence in skankyland. Doubt there'll be a late night rant from skank on social media but if there is it'll be quickly taken down. So hope some lovely krustie is monitoring the situation 😘
If there is silence from skank this evening there's going to be the inevitable shift blaming and excuse story tomorrow from the famous Sophie the source.
Think the bollocks will go something like this..
The source told us " it's true Katie has had sole custody of Jett and Bunny since November, Katie had to rush home off holiday because she was contacted by someone regarding allegations surrounding the kids welfare so Katie had to inform the authorities, when more allegations were made by someone contacting her Katie being a loving devoted mother who's children are her world her reason for living decided not to return Jett and Bunny until police finished their investigations, Katie was happy to go back to 50/50 arrangements but once again further allegations were made by someone contacting Katie and Katie is awaiting police to finish them. Katie only wants to protect her children and is doing what any mother would do if their children were in danger."
I know it's bollocks but skank will play the loving protective mother, blame someone else for making the allegations and she had to act. πŸ€ͺ😎

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It sounds like Sussex SS are totally inadequate, as many here have pointed out.
I have a couple of positive stories which may give us all a bit of hope:

A couple I've know since we were age 10 finally decided to get together and marry. I was delighted as they were well matched. They had two gorgeous boys. Sadly they split up, and the mother messed him about by continuously moving from house to house in a different area miles away. Every time he managed to track her down she'd move house again. Eventually he got in touch with FFJ who put a stop to her shennanigans and they share custody nowadays. I love his posts with the children.

Then there's a couple of friends up the road and round the corner from me. I got to know her first, and was invited to their wedding. A few years down the line they split up, but he made the mistake of getting intimate with her 'for old times sake.'
Blimey, she only deliberately got pregnant again by him (he was pleased about it) and they tried again to make it work. They were both known to social services.
Throughout the pregnancy she was smoking weed and drinking copious amounts. I went to see her and baby on the day she was discharged from hospital and she was quickly rolling a J before the nurse came back.
What a mess. Now at home she was shouting and screaming, accusing him of all sorts and the police were called BY HER. A window was broken and she told police that HE did it in a violent rage. He was arrested,but upon questioning he remained calm and coherent and explained how the mother had actually broken the window, then released without charge.
Naturally they were referred back to SS and after an incredibly short investigation, the father was given FULL CUSTODY. He was generous enough to allow contact with their mum, but rarely turned up at arranged times, and was frequently pissed and high. He's doing a great job with all the children (3) and has turned his life around x
I'm so glad my son never had kids with his ex wife. At the time we loved her like a daughter and were so shocked when we found out the truth about her ( alcoholic and cheated on my son). If they had had kids I'm sure she would have been a nightmare with custody too, she was bad enough with the dogs! My son had to give up the dogs he loved because she was so difficult over letting him see them. As a grandmother I would be heartbroken if I had grandchildren I never saw. It's bad enough having two that live thousands of miles away, but I do at least see them about once a year. At least the other two live ten minutes away so I see them nearly every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Quick coffee and two bacon&egg butties at work and silence in skankyland. Doubt there'll be a late night rant from skank on social media but if there is it'll be quickly taken down. So hope some lovely krustie is monitoring the situation 😘
If there is silence from skank this evening there's going to be the inevitable shift blaming and excuse story tomorrow from the famous Sophie the source.
Think the bollocks will go something like this..
The source told us " it's true Katie has had sole custody of Jett and Bunny since November, Katie had to rush home off holiday because she was contacted by someone regarding allegations surrounding the kids welfare so Katie had to inform the authorities, when more allegations were made by someone contacting her Katie being a loving devoted mother who's children are her world her reason for living decided not to return Jett and Bunny until police finished their investigations, Katie was happy to go back to 50/50 arrangements but once again further allegations were made by someone contacting Katie and Katie is awaiting police to finish them. Katie only wants to protect her children and is doing what any mother would do if their children were in danger."
I know it's bollocks but skank will play the loving protective mother, blame someone else for making the allegations and she had to act. πŸ€ͺ😎
I reckon Soph the source aka 'brains' is working overtime on this one 🧐 πŸ˜†

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 21.40.37.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 21.39.23.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm so glad my son never had kids with his ex wife. At the time we loved her like a daughter and were so shocked when we found out the truth about her ( alcoholic and cheated on my son). If they had had kids I'm sure she would have been a nightmare with custody too, she was bad enough with the dogs! My son had to give up the dogs he loved because she was so difficult over letting him see them. As a grandmother I would be heartbroken if I had grandchildren I never saw. It's bad enough having two that live thousands of miles away, but I do at least see them about once a year. At least the other two live ten minutes away so I see them nearly every day.
Sounds like he got a lucky escape ❀ πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like teachers striking on 7th. Will KFP use this as an excuse as she’ll need to look after J&B?
Well if she can leave them two nights in a row to go out partying she can leave them to go to the BH hearing!
---
Sounds like he got a lucky escape ❀ πŸ™
He did! He just got married to a really lovely girl so all turned out well in the end. Sad thing is I'm not sure they will be able to have kids as she has some fertility issues and he would make a great dad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.