Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kipper's silence is deafening. I wonder if expert Edna has confiscated her phone whilst composing a measured and erudite 'victim impact statement' on behalf of her snow-white sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Kipper's silence is deafening. I wonder if expert Edna has confiscated her phone whilst composing a measured and erudite 'victim impact statement' on behalf of her snow-white sister?
I think it will be worse.... I think there will be another allegation made at least, a truly vile one, that will just be for starters.

KFP is Q, she is plotting her revenge 🤢😡

ETA: Has there been any update on the harassment allegations made by KH? Surely that's reached its time limit??

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Kieran's video today was absolutely heartbreaking.
How does this bleep get to call the shots with her kids.
She done it with Dwight, Peter, and now to the extreme with Kieran.
Donated again to the GFM, I don't have much extra cash but I try to donate each month. Not just because I detest KP, but I really hope that Kieran's fight highlights how the laws on parental access for fathers needs updated to prevent KP and other Mothers who use their children as weapons to carry through with their vindictive Nasty parental alienation and are not held accountable. 😡😡😡😡
It was heartbreaking to watch 😢. I know this is off topic but I follow the Alice Evans thread and the comparison to Kipper is uncanny. Because she has a domestic abuse restraining order against her she can’t attack him on her SM anymore so she’s made quite a few sock accounts that abuse her ex and his gf on a hourly basis. What’s worse is she encourages the eldest daughter who is 14 to do it as well. Today on Father’s Day she posted a picture of Ioan with Benedict Cumberbatch and wished “a happy Father’s Day to the one on the left” followed by a laughing emoji, of course Ioan was on the right. Who knows whether Alice or her daughter posted it but they are also pressurising the younger one to dislike her dad as well and this is all online for everyone to see. I feel so sorry for Kieran today, why couldn’t she have let him see them for an hour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
They are both expert victims at this point. Interpret that as you will…

Reactions: 25
If she goes mental on the drugs tonight and does something stupid or claims she has, who is going to get the blame for that, only poor kieran.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I think it will be worse.... I think there will be another allegation made at least, a truly vile one, that will just be for starters.

ETA: Has there been any update on the harassment allegations made by KH? Surely that's reached its time limit??
Extensions, even if outwith permitted timescales are rife in the current climate. If likely to be in favour of wronged party I'm inclined to allow more time. This may be the case here. I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Extensions, even if outwith permitted timescales are rife in the current climate. If likely to be in favour of wronged party I'm inclined to allow more time. This may be the case here. I wouldn't read too much into it.
And if they are adding allegations to the original, could that provide an extension?

• Sad
Reactions: 16

We know the allegations are most likely false as we follow her more closely than others do, but the local police force, who are overstretched and simply want to catch the career criminal, must be sick to death of having to arrest KH and interview him, take up valuable space in custody then inevitably release him without charge.

I would hazard an educated guess (after experiencing many, many hours working in custody suites) that the Police and custody officers are probably pretty pissed off with her. Custody is a strange place. The custody sergeant knows the 'wrong uns' as well as the ones there but shouldn't be. I suspect every time poor KH is there the custody sergeant will be offering him his special coffee normally reserved for legal reps and AAs.
---
And if they are adding allegations to the original, could that provide an extension?
No, it's based on the original allegation.

Reactions: 35
KP is very quiet again today
Do you think she has been advised not to say anything
Probably. Guarantee she will post tomorrow, like nothing has happened. She is one evil bleeping witch for what she has done to Keiron. I’m a nice person (really😂). But she gets my back up and I turn into a monster. Never has anyone made me as angry as her. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
W0W ~ this is amazing, well done everybody for supporting Kieran and helping him get those little ones back home where they'll be safe, secure and loved.
Was it you, @BiffasBeemer who drew that hilarious pic of Kipper?
Whoever it was PLEASE put it up for sale on ebay (or even just a photocopy) and get a bidding war going!
I'd be more than happy to buy it - great publicity stunt - and the money (every little helps) can go to Kierans' GO FUND ME
PS/ you will need to put a sticker eg 🧿 or ⛔ maybe a ☢ over ITS 🦀🐝 🌮 though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.