Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where bunny was tonight? No way was she sleeping with that skank doing ‘through the keyhole’ smashed out of her head.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thankyou - there isn’t a Barrister on this earth who would post on Tattle - and I know this for a fact. This particular poster is just seeking attention and is probably best ignored. Nothing they have posted has ever proved accurate.
yes and why cant people just come out with what they supposedly know (probably because it's made up)
attention seeking in it's highest order

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she suppose to be the responsible parent tonight for Harry, Jett Bunny and Princess..... get those kids as far away from her as possible.
dont tell me shes babysitting prince harry in that state ? i know backgrid did similar pap photos for megan this week in the papers,but i idnt know they knew each other 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never really heard P speak before, she is so the adult in their relationship, was really sad to see what a bumbling incoherent drunk mess her mum was around her. P just seemed to accept this is who her mum is. She seems a lovely level-headed sweet girl, complete opposite of her Mum, but sadly Tattlers some TV company is making that TV show with P and Skank, P confirmed it, a months filming incoming 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Im not on insta can anyone post up any clips etc?

I can do another thread in about 10 minutes (have to use pc - cant do it on phone)

Reactions: 12
Never really heard P speak before, she is so the adult in their relationship, was really sad to see what a bumbling incoherent drunk mess her mum was around her. P just seemed to accept this is who her mum is. She seems a lovely level-headed sweet girl, complete opposite of her Mum, but sadly Tattlers some TV company is making that TV show with P and Skank, P confirmed it, a months filming incoming 😔
Wouldn't bet on any TV show after the one she put on tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you hear skank telling p she's (p) will be getting a boob job and lips done etc and p was having none of it saying no i wont be..Skank encouraging her to go on love island and stuff, off her face

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think this fame stuff isn't a good idea for Princess. At 15 and starting modelling while still at school, why does she even need to be doing a Q&A for 'fans'? It's all too much too young and the career is being facilitated by Claire Powell and Peter Andre with horrible KP trying to get in on the act too.
---
Did you hear skank telling p she's (p) will be getting a boob job and lips done etc and p was having none of it saying no i wont be..Skank encouraging her to go on love island and stuff, off her face
Peter won't like that

Reactions: 19
Inviting woods' mate so he can see first hand how much woods is despised and has the piss taken out of him?
Really? To deliberately antagonise him?

Erm.
Is it true if someone invited via code gets banned, the person who invited them also does?
This is what I heard Crowbag. Whoever you refer you need to trust them wholeheartedly

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.