Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran may not have 2 of his kids today but what he has is just shy of £1000 in donations today from strangers who want to help him & his family 😊
I'm so pleased the GFM is getting out there for more to see 👍
She will be seething. People giving him money for no reason other than they dislike her 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I should have said in my last post maybe someone had taken the phone off of her, because she would cause more damage to herself going off on one and not thinking it through

Reactions: 32
I should have said in my last post maybe someone had taken the phone off of her, because she would cause more damage to herself going off on one and not thinking it through
Good theory....but she'd just use the spare from her fandango 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Kieran's video today was absolutely heartbreaking.
How does this bleep get to call the shots with her kids.
She done it with Dwight, Peter, and now to the extreme with Kieran.
Donated again to the GFM, I don't have much extra cash but I try to donate each month. Not just because I detest KP, but I really hope that Kieran's fight highlights how the laws on parental access for fathers needs updated to prevent KP and other Mothers who use their children as weapons to carry through with their vindictive Nasty parental alienation and are not held accountable. 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Kieran's video today was absolutely heartbreaking.
How does this bleep get to call the shots with her kids.
She done it with Dwight, Peter, and now to the extreme with Kieran.
Donated again to the GFM, I don't have much extra cash but I try to donate each month. Not just because I detest KP, but I really hope that Kieran's fight highlights how the laws on parental access for fathers needs updated to prevent KP and other Mothers who use their children as weapons to carry through with their vindictive Nasty parental alienation and are not held accountable. 😡😡😡😡
I absolutely agree. It would be great if Kieran could spearhead a parental alienation law and call it Kieran's Law. It would need to be after all this Skank tit is over as I expect he couldn't cope with another issue but it would be a significant help to other men in his position. Let F4J get behind him to see it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
7th of July, I'm on a school trip that day, gonna have to have a sly look when I can on here haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Grea
I absolutely agree. It would be great if Kieran could spearhead a parental alienation law and call it Kieran's Law. It would need to be after all this Skank tit is over as I expect he couldn't cope with another issue but it would be a significant help to other men in his position. Let F4J get behind him to see it through.
Great idea.. shes well known as the biggest nasty vengeful witch going with lots of exes children and relationships. Keiron has only ever been seen being honest working hard and being a good dad to his kids. I think he would have massive support especially from ALL her exes and their partners...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she’ll have a rant late,we know what the prat is like,she’s a night bleep..so I reckon it will be late tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here we go for Fred 285

Thank you @Pink Squirrel you won!

View attachment 2249253

Just a reminder - when you post thread title suggestions make sure to make it BOLD and include the # and thread number. Been struggling to find thread title suggestions in previous threads.

Link to Fred 284 here

Well we have had a few developments...

Kieran has posted a heart breaking video discussing the fact he has hardly seen his kids in the last 6 months and the reasons why. View the video in the Tattle post below or on the Sun website.

The Go Fund Me for KH is here

Skanks money making procedures have come under scrutiny

And shes been out on the town (well an Airport and a pizza shop) looking like a smelly mannequin found in a Council Dump.

Keep tattling Tattlers!
---
Had to edit poll sorry so you are allowed only one choice - early voters had multiple choices, also let me know if you want any other options adding hahaha!
Well Done Keiran 👏 speaking up for fathers
BUT HOW DOES KATIE HAVE ANY POWER after ALL she has done. She has picked holidays over her kids for men and UNNECESSARY surgery. Even when Harvey was ill she took off just after I believe. Not.f9rgetting drugs and alcohol stories that seem to reoccur. Then there's Carl.who seems so far from trustworthy it's a wonder she is with him!!!

This woman with her kids and pets has shown her true colours and God only knows what we don't see.
Next time Keiran let the 📸 paps take them pics you will have an army 💜 of supporters.
That's not right to be on those circumstances and I never knew it was such a thing. We need to raise such awareness and struggles etc.

There is NO SHAME in being a loving parent NEEDING his kids as your kids WILL NEED and want you. AND NOTHING and no one will stop that true love ❤ parental love 🙏

I know 2 dad's who went through this. I've mentioned it before on here. Still not seen his girl IN YEARS. Suicidal man 😢
Dad's SHOULD ALWAYS be able to see there kids if they want to even if it's supervised forever (in the right circumstances it may need to be not referring to Kieran here)

Also I think there wwasonce a battle with Bernie Ecclestones daughter and her ex regarding custody of the kids. Im not sure the story there but I did feel like he was hard done by as suddenly he was in court with them.
Its going to be a bigger battle when one side has wealth 💰 and power.

I'm not sure how it resolved 🤔 but it certainly seems like dad's have a raw deal.
If two people create kids both people should be able to see them if they are BOTH WILLING to fight for them. (Supervised at very least. Surely that Ecclestone ex does see them supervised at least because you cant exprct a parent to.never see the kids they WANT to see. They fight for a reason. No wonder they give up)

We all know about dad's that don't bother so a father who cares and desperately yearns to see their child can prove that love and fight. So they should be able too 😢

Kieran needs to consider making a tv doc with Father's for justice and roping in a ex celeb dad or 2. It's a cause that needs highlighting still. There really is very little that no wonder Jsutice for dad's has pulled a crazy stunt or 2 in the past simply because it needs PR attention.

GOOD LUCK KIERAN.

Sorry to derail maybe we need a #Justicefordads thread.
I'm a mum not a dad but I think it's important that mum's show there support too 🙏 💜 🙏 Parents that love need support from other parents in their fight xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm not coming on to bash women but I have a good friend who 10 years ago split with his wife, they had a 1 year old child, he had a successful business, she made rape alligations and then when that didn't work made alligations about him and their child, he lost his business due to stress and court fees etc and they still found in her favour, nearly lost his life, hasn't seen his child since, she mat a new partner and moved away. I know men do tit things also but I still think some courts go easy on women, and to keep on track as a single dad skank really is a poor human and she is no mother. To add, he will win in the end, my lads both in their 20's and understand what I went through raising them from young primary school kids till now, had a lovely dinner with them today and their partners, hang tight Kieren, you'll get there.
It sounds like Sussex SS are totally inadequate, as many here have pointed out.
I have a couple of positive stories which may give us all a bit of hope:

A couple I've know since we were age 10 finally decided to get together and marry. I was delighted as they were well matched. They had two gorgeous boys. Sadly they split up, and the mother messed him about by continuously moving from house to house in a different area miles away. Every time he managed to track her down she'd move house again. Eventually he got in touch with FFJ who put a stop to her shennanigans and they share custody nowadays. I love his posts with the children.

Then there's a couple of friends up the road and round the corner from me. I got to know her first, and was invited to their wedding. A few years down the line they split up, but he made the mistake of getting intimate with her 'for old times sake.'
Blimey, she only deliberately got pregnant again by him (he was pleased about it) and they tried again to make it work. They were both known to social services.
Throughout the pregnancy she was smoking weed and drinking copious amounts. I went to see her and baby on the day she was discharged from hospital and she was quickly rolling a J before the nurse came back.
What a mess. Now at home she was shouting and screaming, accusing him of all sorts and the police were called BY HER. A window was broken and she told police that HE did it in a violent rage. He was arrested,but upon questioning he remained calm and coherent and explained how the mother had actually broken the window, then released without charge.
Naturally they were referred back to SS and after an incredibly short investigation, the father was given FULL CUSTODY. He was generous enough to allow contact with their mum, but rarely turned up at arranged times, and was frequently pissed and high. He's doing a great job with all the children (3) and has turned his life around x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like teachers striking on 7th. Will KFP use this as an excuse as she’ll need to look after J&B?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.