Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby's fella, what a fine young man. Just trying to help fish a tampon out a crusty old nan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I'm struggling badly with this. Is this normal behaviour at any point? Is this normal behaviour for 44 year old "celebrities?" Is this normal behaviour for mother's of 5 kids who are all gonna find out?
It really is beyond my comprehension. We all know how much she likes to shock. But this is a whole new level of disgusting 🤢
She is seriously not right in the head & wow does she prove it time & time again!
I'm embarrassed for her children 😢
There's no wonder J want's absolutely nothing to do with her.

Come on Edna, dig your delightful sister out of this one! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I had regular ones up to 52. Then stopped just like that. Just because you're in meno or peri Meno, they don't stop, sometimes they actually get worse.

I'm still sat here catching flies at that tea. No bloke I know or any of my blokey mates would even go there to retrieve a frickin tampon, even if it meant you get a dirty finger out of it 🤢 nope, sort yourself out woman, I ain't going there, duck off kinda vibe. The rat who's done it has no bleedin (sorry, pun intended) self respect or respect for his GF at all clearly!! 🤮
It just goes to show how unturned on and disengaged she is. While being fingered 🤢, she goes: and while you are in there, just root around for my tampon.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m still trying to work out why Rubys boyfriend even did it. Does he need to go to specsavers? Why on earth would you cheat on Ruby (or anyone infact) with that thing?
Saying that it’s a story to tell the boys down the pub I suppose ‘You’ll never guess who’s growler I fingered last night’ 🤢 hope he still have said fingers and they haven’t rotted off!l, bet he couldn’t even scrub stench off them!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
that photo of naked rodney makes me laugh so much,i keep thinking to myself,if one hand is holding the camera for the selfie,whats he doing with the other hand ? 😂 and i cant help but think its really one of those gender filters and its really edna ,with a male filter on, upping her game,so noone will suspect its her while praising and trying to premote skanky. 😂😂😂
Who's Rodney?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comments from this mirror story 😂

Does anyone one know who BFF mrsgoatcheese is? Has she yet invited mrsgoatcheese's boyfriend/husband to finger her? How much of a disgusting old animal is Katie Price?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow - hot tea - I Love it, do you love it? Woo Hoo!

Just thinking about the tampon thing - Some women wear a tampon if they are going commando (so that they don't leave any discharge on their clothing!) - maybe she had done that and wasn't even on her period. She needed him to get it out so they could properly get it on (and get it in!)

Gross I know :sick::m

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the new egg left a cream surprise for Coal? Cuck Coal stirring other men’s muck, what a great Xmas he must have had 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm struggling badly with this. Is this normal behaviour at any point? Is this normal behaviour for 44 year old "celebrities?" Is this normal behaviour for mother's of 5 kids who are all gonna find out?
It really is beyond my comprehension. We all know how much she likes to shock. But this is a whole new level of disgusting 🤢
She is seriously not right in the head & wow does she prove it time & time again!
I'm embarrassed for her children 😢
There's no wonder J want's absolutely nothing to do with her.

Come on Edna, dig your delightful sister out of this one! 🥴
Yeah Edna, tell Skank next next time 'arry or PP will fish it out for her while you wait downstairs (if it was true and she actually had a stuck tampon wouldn't it have been more normal to ask her BFF Ruby to help her?).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you lose a tampon? Knowing skanky, she probably bought a job lot of dodgy tampons at a knockdown price. Some bloke offered her 10 thousand for a fiver...no strings attached😁

I'll get my coat...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Never saw the day where I’d be in Team Danielle. But I guess the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Secondly, I’ve never found it hard to have loyal friends. Cos I’m not a bleep.

I wonder if the new egg left a cream surprise for Coal? Cuck Coal stirring other men’s muck, what a great Xmas he must have had 🤣
I hear it’s called stirring the porridge 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, we think it was the 19th of December that #tampongate happened? That would explain a lot. CS are notoriously slow, so they were probably still there for Christmas, but as we know, she went off on one and rode a horse in a drunk and disorderly state.

A few days later, the youngest two were at another 'best friend's' house watching the non-explosive CH5 docu. No photographs since. In my area, CS had an extra day off and didn't return until Thursday, 29th December - perhaps it took a couple of days to get a strat meeting, and boom- kids removed, which would fit in with the 'they have not been seen' narrative.

I reckon our hero Ruby reported it to everyone she could (and who could blame her - probably KH got wind, straight to CS and bish, bash, bosh, kids removed). I hope this is what happened and why we there has been radio silence with albeit a few carefully curated throwback pics for good measure.

I think she is really in trouble this time - fingers crossed. Although with CS nothing is guaranteed. Then again if they were good, I wouldn't have a job!
Nah, she's teflon, nothing sticks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.