Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are the fuckin best my little bestie!! Oh Angel this is some filthy tea......she disgusts me but doesn't surprise me!! The bloke however, must be a disgusting horror to even think about putting a finger near her rancid flaps 🤢 least not when his girlfriend is upstairs with children 😓...I hope to god she has kicked him to the Kerb!!! And I hope gangrene has set in on them fingers 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She’s supposedly got 11 bedrooms. How did Ruby know which room to put the phone in, on record? Wish Ruby would contact the press. Also, sorry, I’ve lost track, who is Ruby🙈🤣. Old age must be creeping in, bad memory🤪 Edit… sorry, think some of my questions have been answered, reading later posts👍🙀xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s supposedly got 11 bedrooms. How did Ruby know which room to put the phone in, on record? Wish Ruby would contact the press. Also, sorry, I’ve lost track, who is Ruby🙈🤣. Old age must be creeping in, bad memory🤪
Missrubynatalie, a fellow OFs mowdel 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s supposedly got 11 bedrooms. How did Ruby know which room to put the phone in, on record? Wish Ruby would contact the press. Also, sorry, I’ve lost track, who is Ruby🙈🤣. Old age must be creeping in, bad memory🤪
Perhaps she knew that only a few rooms are used by Skanky ,knew which one she was in.

Reactions: 22
Sums Kipper up .,. Especially with the tampon horror

The irony is we have the best threat title ever and there is nothing happening!
Not anymore ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ruby was at the MM on the 28th December, then it all kicked off just after then…there was a picture of Bunny with her little boy (?) she posted.
Let's not forget how Kippers Xamss day went 3 days earlier

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KP will be reposting that when she has come round from her Friday night binge❄, needs a Amy deflection picture 🙄

I bet that’s why she has no female friends, constantly flirts with their OHs.
Just wait until Princess starts bringing boyfriends to meet mum, Skank will be putting her hands down their trousers, inviting them to finger her, shoving her boobs in their faces and telling them she sexier than P.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my Jesus Christ. Hahahhahaha. Apologies I’m massively behind, what an absolute trump, but what in the name of god was the lad doing fishing it out.
I don't believe there was a tampon, it was just Skank's way to get herself touched up and get one over on Ruby who's younger and prettier than her (and has/had a proper boyfriend).

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just a thought wonder if kierans posts about CCTV and cameras has anything to do with this and he was letting skank know he'd been told by Ruby. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
OH MY BLOODY GOOD GODDDDDD, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.......now we know what REALLY happened to Crawl when he had a broken hand/wrist/finger for 10mins..... he'd actually sustained the injury whilst retrieving a missing tampon.
AND now his comments about being on the front line all make perfect sense. "I'm the best (tampax remover) she's ever 'ad".

Just a thought wonder if kierans posts about CCTV and cameras has anything to do with this and he was letting skank know he'd been told by Ruby. 🤔
Ohhhhh, good call 👍 He could've been advertising how CCTV can be used in every room in the house for that very reason 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have no doubt she will say at BH, she has been working so hard to try & earn money to clear her debts. But she has had so many 'unfortunate' drama's to deal with, that have affected her working potential.
- Can't drive, (legally), so limits what she can do to earn cash. Plus had to do 2 lots of community service. (Won't mention breaking RO)
- Broke her feet & had various operations & more hospital visits & operations pending. In LOADS of pain!
- Children back living with her, as she feared for their's & her well being, so has custody of them. Has to PUT THEM 1st !
- Mother just had lung transplant & very ill. Needs her!

She won't mention 15 holidays last year (some being 3-4 weeks). The lavish spending on hair, pampering, surgeries etc etc etc.
I just know, she's going to get off paying back her creditors & will keep MM. NEVER EVER has she got her comeuppance. STINKS. :poop: :mad:
Are they not allowed to query the endless holidays and wild spending on nails etc? It’s well documented.

Reactions: 16
Just wait until Princess starts bringing boyfriends to meet mum, Skank will be putting her hands down their trousers, inviting them to finger her, shoving her boobs in their faces and telling them she sexier than P.
Now we know why those two didn’t hang around there on their Xmas visit 🤣 No wonder there were no pictures 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
OMG I’ve just caught up with the latest tea….. She is off the scale nuts. What a filthy bleep she is. I’ve so many questions but I’m going for a little lie down in a darkened room instead… Sorry before I go, she asked him to find and pull out her tampon and he did????? Is this what friends do nowadays???. Err excuse me love, you couldn’t just pull me tampon out could you, only I’ve got these long false nails on today?? Cheers for that, now dispose of it correctly old chap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can someone add this to the Wiki please ...
And as for Cuckolded Carol ... If you come back publicly now you must really be deep in that closet halfway to Narnia because no man would put up with proof of polo egg & cadburys Finger man

🎤🎶’Oh Carol, You are such a fool,
Kipper doesn’t love you, and treat you like a fool’🎶

Feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s play a game, remember how many sweets in the jar? Well the updated Skanky version is how many fingers have been in Skank?
We always knew Price wasn’t cock shy, but this is further proof, the troooth, of its insatiable need for male attention and cock. There is an actual fetish for this type of person, to be found at crack hookers confessions dot com. Perhaps Price would be better transitioning from OF to this web site. Imagine for a moment having this disaster as your Mum 🤣 or in Coal’s case as a future wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Price #240 tampon up her foof, who knows the troof, hopefully Ruby spills with proof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.