Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Amy and Ruby have put their accounts onto private!!
You know there is a tit storm brewing when Price goes quiet 🤐 Price never fails to disappoint 🤣 Unless your one of its many; kids, ex husbands, pets, creditors, alleged friends and not forgetting the paying fan base on Only Grans.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
SB’s back with the ready meals 🤣🤮
In the 2nd picture he’s listening to Superman by Eminem, one of the lines is…
🎶 Put anthrax on a tampax
And slap you 'til you can't stand 🎶

is this a sign Coal? Blink twice for yes 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
SB’s back with the ready meals 🤣🤮
The troglodyte can't even be bothered to put the meal on a plate. Obs microwaved as well because of the container. Yes, well healthy.

Who would want this pig advertising their products?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The troglodyte can't even be bothered to put the meal on a plate. Obs microwaved as well because of the container. Yes, well healthy.

Who would want this pig advertising their products?
Don't even think the thicko pierced the film looks like it's exploded, only 10% off aswell the company must have real faith in sink boys zlebrity status to pull in the orders even skank and Westbrook's fans get at least 30-40% off. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a scabby old bleep!
You gotta love how she asks some random bloke (albeit her mate's bloke), to fish a smelly tampon put of her rancid festering hole. Jeez!
Please let the tabloids pick this up 🙏
Mind you he's not exactly something to write home about is he if he is prepared to do that? I can just imagine what my hubs reaction would be if some woman asked him to do that! Hell I wouldn't even ask him to do that!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.