Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Facehugger for the most popular thread title ever !

Link to last thread Katie Price #238 Winepig's on a roll, $kank is still a troll but what on earth has happened to Cole? | Tattle Life

Recap of last thread - Been a bit boring ... still no sign of Cole or AFP ... PPfencing having coffee alone ...Edna advertising Beds and staying in a dirty looking log cabin ... someone set up a gofund me for Keiran ... Kipper pretended to train as a life coach but it was just a paid ad ... then she was pictured dressing up in bondage gear for OF so she got renamed as 'Batnan' ... her ridiculous tits are obviously wonky ... she reckons she is inundated with men wanting to date her but doesnt need a man to validate her right now (when she does it will be 'a long list of requirements') .. PA and family are in Australia ... Bunny went to school ... Jet is MIA ... she got her hair and nails done a lot ... she is still a weapons grade bleep 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I wonder if she's got the implants where saline can be added and taken out? It might explain how she could be in Belgium for a day and then back home posing with the 'new' bazooms. It might also explain why they're uneven?

View attachment 1870778
You could be right, she could have got ‘expandaple saline’, but even at that WTF did the surgeon do, did he fill one with more saline than the other???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You could be right, she could have got ‘expandaple saline’, but even at that WTF did the surgeon do, did he fill one with more saline than the other???
No idea. Something's obviously gone wrong hasn't it. I wonder if you can get different healing on each side and one side has just given up? :sick:
It wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No idea. Something's obviously gone wrong hasn't it. I wonder if you can get different healing on each side and one side has just given up? :sick:
It wouldn't surprise me.
I don’t know much about saline implants or inflatable saline but I know I definitely wouldnt get saline, they are known to leak, I didnt think saline was used much in Europe, I know in the US it was more commonly used, there is obviously a reason she cant get silicone implants anymore, I think both would heal at the same time but she has had problems with that one for a number of years now so, it’s always bigger or smaller or lower or higher but no surgeon can ever seem to get them in good symmetry ( you will never get perfect symmetry but you shouldn’t notice it) Skanks either got a puncture or the surgeon botched it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This was her review from previous surgery there, it’s the same Belgian surgeon who has botched her this time Dr Plovier. Wonder if she’ll put a glowing review on his website again. It’s his own stupid fault for agreeing to operate. He obviously is unprofessional as agreed to the facelift photo shoot too.
Oh good god I nearly threw up 🤢 lve never seen the photo of the facelift 🤢 Could we put that behind a spoiler in future, thats absolutely vile 🤮 its scared of needles but is ok to get unnecessary procedures done and how is she able to look at a recording or photos of her getting her face being literally pulled back, absolutely vile she is, she’s not called Skanky for nothing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Link to last thread Katie Price #238 Winepig's on a roll, $kank is still a troll but what on earth has happened to Cole? | Tattle Life

Recap of last thread - Been a bit boring ... still no sign of Cole or AFP ... PPfencing having coffee alone ...Edna advertising Beds and staying in a dirty looking log cabin ... someone set up a gofund me for Keiran ... Kipper pretended to train as a life coach but it was just a paid ad ... then she was pictured dressing up in bondage gear for OF so she got renamed as 'Batnan' ... her ridiculous tits are obviously wonky ... she reckons she is inundated with men wanting to date her but doesnt need a man to validate her right now (when she does it will be 'a long list of requirements') .. PA and family are in Australia ... Bunny went to school ... Jet is MIA ... she got her hair and nails done a lot ... she is still a weapons grade bleep 😂😂😂
Great thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Great summary of it's latest disaster & con's, thank you tracey3871.
Just saw this article. KFP is almost as bad. Wonder if it will be going for the eye procedures too? Probably, she's addicted to hospitals. It's just amazing all these freaks are living amongst us :poop: :sick: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?dicbo=v2-4be2e871a31cf7fb17509f701f0d7125

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Great summary of it's latest disaster & con's, thank you tracey3871.
Just saw this article. KFP is almost as bad. Wonder if it will be going for the eye procedures too? Probably, she's addicted to hospitals. It's just amazing all these freaks are living amongst us :poop: :sick: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?dicbo=v2-4be2e871a31cf7fb17509f701f0d7125
Nah ... Kipper is always telling us about how rare and special her green eyes are ... it took her a while to notice one boob is bigger than the other ... with the filters working overtime Kipper has yet to notice that one of her eyes is a lot bigger than the other ... if she got freebie surgery on that she would still come out to an unmatched pair 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Agree with you Tomkat. The photos of the facelift surgery are shocking and I'm sure would not be allowed in the UK. I've worked with a photographer who has filmed in theatre in the UK and the requirements he had to adhere to were extensive. Hygiene and the safety of the patient is paramount.

Also IMHO I think it's kind off irrelevant which surgeon she uses however. She clearly doesn't follow post operative advice. She should be wearing a support bra for 6 to 8 weeks, not parading around in a bikini. One of the implants has clearly 'slipped'.

Any normal person would adhere religiously to advice for the best outcome but not her. She knows best but winges and moans when things go wrong.

If she gets this mess sorted on the NHS I'll be raging when people are missing critical procedures due to staff shortages and financial issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh good god I nearly threw up 🤢 lve never seen the photo of the facelift 🤢 Could we put that behind a spoiler in future, thats absolutely vile 🤮 its scared of needles but is ok to get unnecessary procedures done and how is she able to look at a recording or photos of her getting her face being literally pulled back, absolutely vile she is, she’s not called Skanky for nothing.
That facelift photos not real is it??

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just noticed an idea for a thread title in my recap ... a bit early .. but .. 😂

Katie Price #240 Batnan is inundated with men wanting to date her but she doesnt need a man to validate her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Nah ... Kipper is always telling us about how rare and special her green eyes are ... it took her a while to notice one boob is bigger than the other ... with the filters working overtime Kipper has yet to notice that one of her eyes is a lot bigger than the other ... if she got freebie surgery on that she would still come out to an unmatched pair 😂 😂 😂
She surely is the green eyed monster!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That facelift photos not real is it??
Sadly yes it is Webby. I remember when she had it done. She was anesthetized/sedated but conscious and talking/slurring. There were about half a dozen pics and a video if I remember correctly. She's bleeping insane...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.