Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on her insta comments is saying they've heard some audio from the video.

I wonder how Kipper will like everyone in the village of the damned gossiping about her being on video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
When my daughter asked for strawberry jam on her toast this morning🤢 For once I wished she'd asked for marmite...and I bleeping hate marmite🤣
I'm deeply disturbed by tampongate and it take alot to disturb me😁
I get you, my boy also asked for strawberry jam on his toast this morning and was keen to stress that he wanted the one without lumps in. I almost lost it through guffawing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone add this to the Wiki please ...
And as for Cuckolded Carol ... If you come back publicly now you must really be deep in that closet halfway to Narnia because no man would put up with proof of polo egg & cadburys Finger man

Oh this little nugget went on wiki first thing today :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m currently still in bed on this not so fine Saturday almost afternoon because a) sore throat (not due to any, ahem, KP
Style nosh offs (that ship has long sailed 😂) and b) no bleeping water locally (my neighbour emmaw will sympathise!) - burst water main so can’t have a bloody shower even. Anyway, been scrolling through the sycophantic comments on the Pricey’s Instagram. Jesus, these people are absolutely deluded. I honestly think she could murder someone, and they’d still be crying ‘be kind’ (duck’s sake. That ‘be kind’ mantra really boils my piss)
But of course, we’re all ‘jellus haterz’ 🙄🙄

PS: is this site going slower than molasses for anyone recently? Or is just me? Taking ages to load or sometimes getting ‘page not found’
So frustrating!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beats any video of pie slinging going round the village of the damned doesn't it
Yep; Theres it carrying on like someone had committed atrocities akin to Putin by allegedly "throwing a pie" and yet all the while its doing this disgusting type of thing whilst the kids are downstairs :mad:

We must also bear in mind that she took P when she went a-shagging with Drury leaving her in an adjoining room whilst she got jiggy with him, plus she also dragged P along when she tried to break-into Boyson's place to get hold of Bianca Gascoigne. Nothing it does ought to shock us any more yet somehow it manages to achieve it. Revolting old slattern that it is.

AFP must be hearing about it in her hospital bed then weeping uncontrollably into her oxygen cylinders over the sleazy antics of her delightful offspring. God can you imagine the tit the older kids will get over this too because of their slag of a "mother"???

You gotta wonder if all this stuff is part of a long-term plan to prove that she's finally lost her marbles, plus adding Sex-Addiction to her list of "Isms" to slap onto the Judge's bench at the bankruptcy hearing; Nothing would surprise me anyway. I bleeping HATE this old Ho :mad:

poor deluded sod
How will he EVER live it down eh? :ROFLMAO:

There was no tampon in there ... That was her disgusting excuse
Maybe it was one of her boob implants that slipped and needed rescuing from the Black Hole of 'Orsham?

Haha news travels
Come on Amy - you just KNOW you want to join in :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
#240 Skank's feeling sexy with her jam rag. What a vile, repulsive, rancid old slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I had regular ones up to 52. Then stopped just like that. Just because you're in meno or peri Meno, they don't stop, sometimes they actually get worse.

I'm still sat here catching flies at that tea. No bloke I know or any of my blokey mates would even go there to retrieve a frickin tampon, even if it meant you get a dirty finger out of it 🤢 nope, sort yourself out woman, I ain't going there, duck off kinda vibe. The rat who's done it has no bleedin (sorry, pun intended) self respect or respect for his GF at all clearly!! 🤮
Oh please let someone identify the cretin then he can really get the pasting he rightly deserves!

I mean WHO would even think of doing that for their girlfriend's supposed mate anyway? Does he have no moral compass whatsoever knowing the reputation skank holds with great pride? I mean theres drunk & coked up and theres DRUNK & COKED UP, jeez he must have some sort of a brainstorm as well to have even let himself be alone in the same room as dat fing when it seems she was making it only-too-obvious that she was after getting into his Yfronts.

I do hope he's really suffering for his moment of insanity, furthermore RUBY if you are reading - you are well-rid of the hole. Let the scab have him because they are worthy of each other.

Incidentally, I wonder if he might be a Hell's Angel because they used to have such appalling initiation rituals (so I'm told). He did'nt get a Harley though, he got the local bike

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably got more chance of recognising that old photo of KFP & Paris, than these. Paris would Pee herself laughing & be shocked!
What a catch she is

View attachment 1876663 View attachment 1876664

View attachment 1876669 View attachment 1876671 View attachment 1876674 :poop: :sick:😂 OOPS, edited as I forgot the one without the Turkey teeth! View attachment 1876688
The backgrid shits these 2 cliwns do where they ate looming to the side crack me up
£150,000 I think
What's this about please?

Reactions: 7
I'm loving this, let's see what the Scum trainee journos make of this little nugget in the morning!! 🤣👍😘
Oh she'll be "rocking a svelte JYY trackie" no doubt :ROFLMAO:
The 12 year olds will have to go and Google it before they could possibly comment ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m currently still in bed on this not so fine Saturday almost afternoon because a) sore throat (not due to any, ahem, KP
Style nosh offs (that ship has long sailed 😂) and b) no bleeping water locally (my neighbour emmaw will sympathise!) - burst water main so can’t have a bloody shower even. Anyway, been scrolling through the sycophantic comments on the Pricey’s Instagram. Jesus, these people are absolutely deluded. I honestly think she could murder someone, and they’d still be crying ‘be kind’ (duck’s sake. That ‘be kind’ mantra really boils my piss)
But of course, we’re all ‘jellus haterz’ 🙄🙄

PS: is this site going slower than molasses for anyone recently? Or is just me? Taking ages to load or sometimes getting ‘page not found’
So frustrating!
And you were supposed to be coming over for G&T later 😅
Get better soon ❤
I had the issues a couple of weeks ago with loading pages but it seemed to get sorted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.