Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I don,t think she,ll give a toss about this she,ll just give everyone the finger. (Pun intended). She cared nothing about being photographed sending the Nokia to a dark distant place. As for the kids they are there to make coin for her or accessorise her. Everything in her life is about her and how she sees things which are way different than normal people. She uses sex as a weapon and the same with her kids, in her mind this man wanted her and again to her it proves she is more sexually desirable than the younger model. My ex wife was very much like her she targeted a man with money got pregnant so trapped him into marriage, for the next 30 odd years he used her just as a sex object pervertedly on occasions but as long as he paid her credit card bill she was satisfied. Now in her 60,s and none of her kids want anything to do with her. This is how the Skank will end up. Her celebrity lifestyle has gone now I just hope the BH do something about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ruby was at the MM on the 28th December, then it all kicked off just after then…there was a picture of Bunny with her little boy (?) she posted.
She she had her kid there with J&B? Three children there when skank goes Tampax fishing?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yep; Theres it carrying on like someone had committed atrocities akin to Putin by allegedly "throwing a pie" and yet all the while its doing this disgusting type of thing whilst the kids are downstairs :mad:

We must also bear in mind that she took P when she went a-shagging with Drury leaving her in an adjoining room whilst she got jiggy with him, plus she also dragged P along when she tried to break-into Boyson's place to get hold of Bianca Gascoigne. Nothing it does ought to shock us any more yet somehow it manages to achieve it. Revolting old slattern that it is.

AFP must be hearing about it in her hospital bed then weeping uncontrollably into her oxygen cylinders over the sleazy antics of her delightful offspring. God can you imagine the tit the older kids will get over this too because of their slag of a "mother"???

You gotta wonder if all this stuff is part of a long-term plan to prove that she's finally lost her marbles, plus adding Sex-Addiction to her list of "Isms" to slap onto the Judge's bench at the bankruptcy hearing; Nothing would surprise me anyway. I bleeping HATE this old Ho :mad:

How will he EVER live it down eh? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it was one of her boob implants that slipped and needed rescuing from the Black Hole of 'Orsham?

Come on Amy - you just KNOW you want to join in :)
Maybe Amy needs a code to join?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone one know who BFF mrsgoatcheese is? Has she yet invited mrsgoatcheese's boyfriend/husband to finger her? How much of a disgusting old animal is Katie Price?
Mrsgoatcheese is her hairdresser mate Melodie. The one she went on the hen do with, when KFP was filmed squatting down saying ‘I love Coke’, with 2 German young lads. Melodie is married to a drip called Jordan, who KFP doesn’t like. But.. hey, any port in a storm seems to suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't believe there was a tampon, it was just Skank's way to get herself touched up and get one over on Ruby who's younger and prettier than her (and has/had a proper boyfriend).
Tend to agree.Its all to do with power.
She wants to prove she can have any man she fancies.So much for not needing male validation.
Silly woman.If you hand it out on a plate some men will always accept.All women know this.
Getting older is going to be really tough for her.

Reactions: 27
Maybe Amy needs a code to join?
A code for AFP joining in on the tampon pulling? Perhaps Mr PP Fencing would be more suitable? And I hazard a guess he has been there or thought about being there before. Kate likes cock and has no control when it comes to the Pricey man hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A code for AFP joining in on the tampon pulling? Perhaps Mr PP Fencing would be more suitable? And I hazard a guess he has been there or thought about being there before. Kate likes cock and has no control when it comes to the Pricey man hole.
Argh, Ruby, not Amy, but can you imagine if AFP did join? Tattle would explode (providing she wasn't a flying monkey!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps she knew that only a few rooms are used by Skanky ,knew which one she was in.
Makes you wonder if it was P's bedroom - she used that for her Bouquet-up-the-foof photos for OF last summer :sick:

I'd imagine most of the bedrooms are unusable because they're full of crap & junk strewn everywhere hence why P's bedroom was probably the room she chose to pounce on that imbecile with the world's worst chat-up-line

"Oi mayte! Yews sow seksi innit but Ize gotta a bit of twubble dahn dere. Can yew fish aht dat Tampax fer me, oh an whiyl yer dere see if yers can find me Nokia anawl?"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any comments yet on sink boys dog puke dinner post yet or has the tosser turned the comments off. 🤮😀

• Haha
OH Cawol - with apologies to Neil Sedaka

🎤🎶’Oh Cawol, You are such a tool,
Kipper doesn’t love you, she treats you like a fool’
She hurt you and she made you cwy
but if you leave her she will make you die

Darling, there will always be another (Noo Egg)
Because she don't love you so
You'd better leave her
Pack up yer Gucci man-bag and go.
Will you always want her for your sweetheart,
No matter wot she doos?
Ohhhhhhhh Carol
She ain't in Love with you🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The source has contacted me once again to attempt to correct our assertions and that the incident with Ms Price and her bff boyfriend is of course totally innocent.
As we are all aware, Ms Price successfully carried out her Paramedic training many years ago and given the current strains on the ambalance and NHS services had no desire to increase their stress.
As was rightly mentioned in a previous post, Ms Price actually was the victim of a fraudulent transaction whereby she inadvertently purchased a large quantity of sanitary ware at what she thought was a discounted price.
Given the current state of affairs with cost of living crisis, and having recently having to cut short her holiday to return to the UK, at great expense, to rescue her two youngest children, she understandably thought she was doing the right thing.
It subsequently turns out, as predicted by one of her Tattle fans, that said sanitary products were indeed faulty but once again due to Ms Price's busy celebrity lifestyle she didn't realise until she was visiting her bff.
No wanting to embarrass herself in front of her friend she decided to ask her friends boyfriend to help her, following strict instructions from Ms Price using her considerable Paramedic training and skills.
Therefore as we can all now appreciate, Ms Price is in actual fact innocent and is somewhat of an heroine for her quick thinking in this medical emergency whilst at the same time easing the pressure on our overworked NHS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG I’ve just caught up with the latest tea….. She is off the scale nuts. What a filthy bleep she is. I’ve so many questions but I’m going for a little lie down in a darkened room instead… Sorry before I go, she asked him to find and pull out her tampon and he did????? Is this what friends do nowadays???. Err excuse me love, you couldn’t just pull me tampon out could you, only I’ve got these long false nails on today?? Cheers for that, now dispose of it correctly old chap.
One of the reasons her septic tank got blocked and overflowed was because of the sanitary products and make up wipes she's shoved down the loo.... I wonder if there was some random bloke attached to any of them...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So, we have the following known Kipper egg attempts ...
1 Rasputin Egg ... denied it
2 Polo Egg ... confirmed by Carol
3 Love Island Egg ... denied it
4 Olympic Egg ... 'just friends'
5 Tampon Egg ... caught on film
Known Eggs, Prices Eggs are like icebergs, only a small fraction are visible at the surface. The rest are below, in the Price subduction zone.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.