Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

tracey3871

VIP Member
Congratulations @Facehugger for the most popular thread title ever !

Link to last thread Katie Price #238 Winepig's on a roll, $kank is still a troll but what on earth has happened to Cole? | Tattle Life

Recap of last thread - Been a bit boring ... still no sign of Cole or AFP ... PPfencing having coffee alone ...Edna advertising Beds and staying in a dirty looking log cabin ... someone set up a gofund me for Keiran ... Kipper pretended to train as a life coach but it was just a paid ad ... then she was pictured dressing up in bondage gear for OF so she got renamed as 'Batnan' ... her ridiculous tits are obviously wonky ... she reckons she is inundated with men wanting to date her but doesnt need a man to validate her right now (when she does it will be 'a long list of requirements') .. PA and family are in Australia ... Bunny went to school ... Jet is MIA ... she got her hair and nails done a lot ... she is still a weapons grade cunt 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Angelic37

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Lost track of the thread a bit and so busy I've not time to read through and catch-up 😞 I have some steaming hot tea. So hot I've just dropped the cup. I've got the full inside story on what happened between The Skank and her (now ex) friend Ruby. I've got a stoopid docs appointment in ten minutes but I'll post it after that. Get comfy cos it's brilliant. I can't reveal my source but I can 100% guarantee it's the black and white troof.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I once went to a PA with skank just under a week after a boob job, she was on medication for that, medication for depression, drinking and sniffing the ❄

How the woman's still alive I don't know.
I had the displeasure of being shown her open wounds in her breasts when she came out of Big Brother🤮 Lifted her top up in the toilets to show me. She was off her face drunk. Her boob then were mutilated, so Christ knows what they look like now I was shocked about the wounds, but also the blue veins that were swollen & enlarged on her breasts. Showing through skin that was like tissue paper. I hadn’t seen her for some while & she seemed proud about the size of them. Shocking🙈. I think she saw the disgust on my face. I just walked off. She’s mentally warped. There is no hope for her. Shocking that SFP , her hangers on
& the mother, still enable & pacify her, by just letting her carry on like a loose cannon💩. They quickly blame everyone, exes etc instead of dealing with the issues. She’s out of control & a very dangerous, unstable individual.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Meanwhile, having got up at the crack of dawn to prepare an early breakfast before taking the two youngest to school, our heroine is no doubt even as we speak washing out the animals food bowls before taking them for a well deserved long walk, returning to do the hoovering and putting out the washing to dry that she had thoughtfully washed whilst out.
Later she will attend to the bills that have arrived in her new post bock before preparing the vegetables ready for the early evening meal she enjoys after collecting the children back from school.
Afterwards she will help them with their homework before engaging in a little light enjoyment with them playing games before bath time and tucking them into their freshly made beds at which point she will stop for the first time today to sit down, relax and marvel at the sheer joy that being a mother brings.
Good news folks!
I'm told by a source that Ms Price is only too happy to respond to my observations and that it is gratifying that the Tattle people are finally beginning to give her the credit which she richly deserves for her continuing endeavours to ensure that her children are both safe and well provided for!
Yes, she does indeed arise from her slumbers every single day early to make an early start on their breakfast, they have a fantastic choice available to them every morning.
Whether they decide to have Quavers, Snaps or even Monster Munch she hopes we realise those 48 pack boxes don't open by themselves and the tops on the minipops are a devil to twist off when your still fighting to open your eyes.
The source further confirms that Ms Price allows the dogs to join her on the way to her post bock, they really enjoy the comfort of being crammed into the bag and even occasionally have a little poo in it.
This helps with the hoovering on her return to the MM as without the above its a devil's job navigating the Henry and avoiding the shit at the same time.
Having collected her mail from the post bock she does indeed attend to her bills, having opened and read them she purposefully then files them in the WPB.
The help that Ms Price is able to give the children with their homework is proving invaluable, Bunny is already talented enough to twerk in front of a camera on Tiktok whilst applying copious amounts of make-up and young Jett is thrilled with the amount he has learnt about camera techniques and filters when filming for OF.
A great foundation for future employment she is sure we can all agree.
The only part Sophie tells me that Ms Price is concerned with is the reference to herself being an heroine, she assures me that, like her husband, she only uses coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

PTMe

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see @PTMe ’s response 😂😂

This is just the tea we needed. I’ve hardly been participating as I’ve been so disillusioned with her but this is just shocking. She will never, ever change. She’s rotten to the core 🤮

What a bloody great story that was.

If you'll pardon my pun 😂😂😂😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Angelic37

VIP Member
It's vile, disgusting, but unsurprising behaviour.

However, the most disturbing part for me is the kids were there, and she was drunk and drugged up. Surely they can't still be with her after that?

I wonder if that's why she has been so quiet and sharing all these 'friends' pictures on her insta
I think that's your answer. She's fucked up MASSIVELY. Probably lost her chauffeur, lost more mates and she'll have been shitting herself this was going to drop. Lying low. Ahhhhh never mind Skanky. Here comes your karma train. Choo Choo! All aboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
OMG, I’m not royalty lol! 😂 I just want to see justice done and KP given a huge dose of karma! I’ll back anyone on here who is being 100% truthful with the tea!
Just hoping that SS have been privy to this info and decided she is NOT the best person to have them 24/7 🙏 How is she going to explain being coked up this time 🤷🏻‍♀️self medicating again 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry, I've just got to do it.

Katie Price #240. Granny, Granny, Granny , Granny, TAMPON MAN!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just had a look at her latest IG post…..oh yes it’s on there already, the ☕ Is spilling 😁 So funny, as usual the fans are saying “so rude, be kind”….there’s a reply saying go read what she was up to with someone’s fella 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh Skank you in the 💩 plus poor old Sink-Boy still lurking around in the background, as we said, how is the hired-hand gonna play this now, reckon they were going to reveal him back soon, he was gonna be destroyed anyway going back to her, but this finishes him on his IG if he does, will be fire on there, he’ll be torn a new one 😂 no wonder he’s gone quiet…..I just can’t stop laughing, plus maybe my prayers about the little ones have been realised and she really has lost them, surely this has gone to SS, and if it hasn’t it will soon, her game with using the kids must be over 🙏🏾

On the wine, I did dance in the kitchen, I adore @Angelic37 and I’m deploying the Gif I really love…..oh yes I’m gonna have a party in my front room tonight 🥳

037A7D79-D2C3-4FED-9F21-FAEFACCCEB5D.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

The Duchess

VIP Member

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
Good god the dirty bitch, what 44 year old asks someone to finger them?? and with a fucking tampon inside you whilst its the time of the month and you’re kids are in the house! Sweet Jesus she is vile :sick:

How nice of Rubys fella to help Skank try find her tampon, he sounds like a bloody lovely fella 😂😂

‘it wasn’t sexual’ 😂 oh Cole I have no words if he goes back to the Skank!

Oh yous really do get actual real tea on here, I must say I like it here and yes i’ve noticed that @DC16 is Royalty without having to ask 🥰

Im crying at the ‘oh Carol’ song 😂 @tracey3871

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member

So that's the tea. ☕🫖
Filthy fucking slag! Just when you think this woman cannot get anymore vile! 🤮 I assume Ruby has kicked her fella to the kerb?

• Sick
  • Haha