Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Pricey explain this one to Coal? 🤟 Was it “one in the pink, and one in the stink” or in off the red, with the new Egg? With Cuck Coal, and some random Egg fingering Pricey’s hole 🖕Or was it a fist, in the (red) mist? 👊 oh to have been a fly on the wall that night and the morning after this episode 🤣. Hope Priceys wet pussy ⛈🐈 dried off in the night, as Pricey’s gushing gash in the morning would be a sight for sore eyes and a massive flooding problem.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will KP be supporting 67894th bff Michelle H, Dancing on ice tomorrow? 🤣
That so could of been KP if she hadn’t of broken her feet and slagged off ITV 🤭

Is #tampongate trending on Twitter yet does anyone know? (Asking for a friend 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
KATIE PRICE # 240 SHE LOST A TAMPON UP HER FOOF, SO RUBY'S MAN FINGINGERD BATNAN.

This has to be the most minging title ever🤦🏻‍♀️ I apologise🤣
I will go back to sleep now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s such a hypocrite, posting those rants abut KH and the serious pie throwing. Yet she gets pissed coked up and does this in the same house as her kids. I think they’ll be back with Kieron now and quite rightly he’ll be shielding them. Poor souls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Katie Price #240 - Period play and a wet pussy, fingered by your best mates bloke, Price ain’t fussy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Filthy bleeping slag! Just when you think this woman cannot get anymore vile! 🤮 I assume Ruby has kicked her fella to the kerb?
I bloody hope so. Mind you can you imagine how bad he must feel now knowing everyone knows he's had his hand in the ancient Black Hole of 'Orsham innit.
What is it with skanky and used tampons anyway? Wasn't she giving them as Free Gifts in handbags too?

Good grama and speling runs in the familee 👨‍🏫👨‍🏫
Speaking of his wife in plural...................................; but then he has been known to spread his seeds about ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Good grama and speling runs in the familee 👨‍🏫👨‍🏫
KP will be reposting that when she has come round from her Friday night binge❄, needs a Amy deflection picture 🙄

I bet that’s why she has no female friends, constantly flirts with their OHs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How did Pricey explain this one to Coal? 🤟 Was it “one in the pink, and one in the stink” or in off the red, with the new Egg? With Cuck Coal, and some random Egg fingering Pricey’s hole 🖕Or was it a fist, in the (red) mist? 👊 oh to have been a fly on the wall that night and the morning after this episode 🤣. Hope Priceys wet pussy ⛈🐈 dried off in the night, as Pricey’s gushing gash in the morning would be a sight for sore eyes and a massive flooding problem.
Skanky's tampons must be the size of a traffic bollard
1673679703554.png

She’s such a hypocrite, posting those rants abut KH and the serious pie throwing. Yet she gets pissed coked up and does this in the same house as her kids. I think they’ll be back with Kieron now and quite rightly he’ll be shielding them. Poor souls.
I bloody hope someone from the SS sees all this about Mother of the Century. Could K & M be directed towards it?

I know the lovely @Pom Bear does the best pics but couldn’t resist doing this one
That must be the latest Dubai trick then - fishing about for used tampons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok, so this is from a 100% solid gold source.

Katie got Rubys boyfriend to finger her in the bedroom upstairs while pissed with the kids... and Ruby left her phone on the side..recording... so she has it all on video. The Skank is heard on the video saying “I have a tampon in my wet pussy can you use your fingers to get it out” and then you can hear her moaning as he does it 🙈 Pissed and coked out of her head. Ruby called her out and she denied it so then Ruby sent Katie the recording. Katie had to admit it all to Carl as Ruby told Carl too 😂 (which shows that she's been with Carl all along as you wise Krusties worked out).

She told Carl it wasn’t sexual as she was asking the guy to find her tampon 😂😂🤢 (where to even start with this. Just wow. Only she could try and talk her way out of this one!)🤣

They were both drunk and you can hear Katie trying it on a lot in the video. Ruby said she had caught Katie with her legs on him a few times so she set her phone up as she was suspicious something would happen.

So that's the tea. ☕🫖🫣👀😱
Oh my Jesus Christ. Hahahhahaha. Apologies I’m massively behind, what an absolute trump, but what in the name of god was the lad doing fishing it out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If they've any sense they'll dump her. She certainly isn't going to help them reach the dizzy heights of success & fame 🥴
Good lawd, can you imagine the questions at her upcoming hair & make up tit show?? Katie, what brand of tampon do you use? Katie, do you ask all your friends fellas to finger you? Katie, were your kids asleep before you got pissed, drugged up & fingered? Katie, does unique hair come in shades of blood red? Katie, do you think you look like tit before 500 filters are applied to your photos? Katie, will you be filming Tampax removal for OF? Katie, will your used Tampax be available to buy alongside your barfboms? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Used Tampax usually come as a speshul offa with every used desiner 'andbag you buy from skanky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Used Tampax usually come as a speshul offa with every used desiner 'andbag you buy from skanky
Could the advert be verified as authentic as there is evidence the tampax was owned and used by KFP? It might push up the value for the new lucky owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KATIE PRICE #240 A FINGER AND THUMB IS JUST ENOUGH TO GIVE THE SKANK A TREAT.
No Stan - more like a hamshank and a traffic bollard :eek:

1673682614642.png
"I hear you do bloody-good Porta Tampax Lady Skank?? Come wiz me to the kharzi................................."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I drank too much sevilla gin last night. I'm suffering this morning, but not as much as skanky bleep must be now the news is out!

• Haha
Well it’s raining hard outside my house this morning, proper stormy. but who cares, I’m still laughing at the latest Skank revelations, and despite the terrible weather have a feeling this is going to be a fab weekend, sadly not so much for her Skankiness.

Unsurprisingly after a quick scan of the News there is no Red Top action about #Tampongate but I did find this interesting piece of reportage…..

D926CF77-FCD4-4BBB-AB54-49B9728B3D0B.jpeg
621D80AE-4986-44C2-BB49-2B586664E869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.