Katie Price #239 nanna, nanna, nanna, nanna, Batnan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lose a tampon = go to doctor or NHS walk in.

And what was ruby’s bloke thinking??? Does he have a brain injury ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely if she asked him to do that they are already acquainted and must have done things before? Or talked about things? That can’t of been their first fumble can it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely if she asked him to do that they are already acquainted and must have done things before? Or talked about things? That can’t of been their first fumble can it?
I’m still astounded that he cheated on Ruby with Kipper. I think he needs to be sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
also the bleeping irony and cheek of it. Kieron cheated on her and she never stopped going on about it and played it for all it was worth and she’s doing the dirty on her pal and that’s OK? What a bleeping moron.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Usually just lurk on this thread as it goes so fast 😂 just read over last few pages and cannot believe tampongate is this fella ok? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely foul, filthy, venal creature. I’m not shocked or surprised by these disgusting revelations. Her family must be so proud. She’s always been a vile trollop but this really is something else. She’s sunk so low in the swamp now, wallowing in her own grubby mire.
On another note, it’s utterly depressing that none of these nonentities (Ruby, Price, Westbrook et al) can spell or use grammar correctly. Educational standards must be appalling. If they weren’t ‘fit’ enough to do OF, they wouldn’t even be capable of stacking supermarket shelves.

Reactions: 26
I was just catching up here, scrolling through pages of nothing, nothing, 'I'm bored', nothing........TAMPON GATE! :sick: :sick: :oops:

I'm not sure how to feel about this latest tea, I've got some mixed feelings. Thanks to Angelic for spilling! She is a foul, mercenary person but the worst bit of all this seems to be her off her face, AGAIN with the kids in the house! I suspect she gets so drunk and high she doesn't really know what's going on. I think Kirsty hinted at something like that on Slapgate night. Kipper saying she'd throw herself downstairs and pissing herself and needing pills to calm down. So presumably she was like this on the 19th and again on Christmas day she was pissed / drugged up again and lost control of a horse. She must be on long benders.

There's a certain sense of justice with someone having video of Kipper. She threatened AR for years with a sex video after all. Then there's the
alleged 'video' she in effect threatened Kieran and Michelle with. I hope she's feeling a bit of what she's put others through in the past. I do feel a bit uncomfortable shaming the sex element of it all, as disgusting as it is, I get it of course people are gonna joke it's a bizarre story. I'm just more concerned with how she behaves with the kids in the house, she has no boundaries and no self-control around drugs or men. She acts like an off the rails teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
When my daughter asked for strawberry jam on her toast this morning🤢 For once I wished she'd asked for marmite...and I bleeping hate marmite🤣
I'm deeply disturbed by tampongate and it take alot to disturb me😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Blimey, this thread has really felt the lack of price activity!

In the grand scheme of things this latest really isn't overly shocking or exciting, but kaboom 💥, it's exploded.
Bearing in mind almost all of the Instagram etc quoted comments are obviously from folk on here, has word spread very far?

Let's hope there's solid evidence of alleged drug taking because that would be genuinely useful regarding where the kids live etc, and that this ruby person has already given evidence to the police. And then keeps silent about it.

(Btw, women get tampons 'lost' all the time, pop to hospital or the nurse at your gp. They won't bat an eyelid. They'll be quick and kind.
And ignore the slutshaming, choosing to have lots of sex doesn't give you a bucketcunt. It probably gives you a very big grin instead).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, we have the following known Kipper egg attempts ...
1 Rasputin Egg ... denied it
2 Polo Egg ... confirmed by Carol
3 Love Island Egg ... denied it
4 Olympic Egg ... 'just friends'
5 Tampon Egg ... caught on film
Why are her love interests known as eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.