Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Well done @life’s a car crash @kourtneykool @Flowerpotgirl
She has learnt absolutely zero from the Priory, it’s the same old, again and again. So she sees some mis-reporting and thinks the best course of action is to type out an explanation/rant on social media and job done, Katie Price has spoken and her version is the truth. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a Police statement, not a court. 🤷🏻‍♀️ As usual so much in this latest act of revenge doesn’t ring true. Pretty sure she is not having anymore therapy, probably can’t squeeze it in between the holidays, hair and nail appointments. She is fighting dirty, as that’s the only way she knows how, setting people up. She destroyed AR, what with the video then helping Chantelle in court. Take a very big note SB, you WILL be in the firing line at some point.
Whoever she is with, will never stand a chance to have a normal relationship with her, because she is just hellbent on revenge and playing out every minute of her relationship on a media stage. Constantly calling the men she gets with fame hungry, but she’s the one arranging pap/backgrid shots, that’s all she has ever known.
Hopefully any programs on tv, going forward, are only going to be about what a f*ck up she has made of her life.
The wiki on here details her bad behaviour over the years, her own words in her autobiographies and interviews, proves she has been off the rails since a teenager, driving illegally at an early age, driving drunk many times, everyone is at a loss how she keeps getting off so lightly, she said in her rant the too-ing and fro-ing was exhausting, I bet Essex and Sussex Police feel the same, they must be exhausted by her constant bull sh!t every 5 minutes, all while she owes the tax man hundreds of thousands £££
But she is, bit by bit, destroying herself. No doubt as soon as she is back from holiday, she will be posing outside the Priory as her MH card will be played yet again. 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Quick recap re rantgate - the Fuckwit that she is excelled herself in vileness. Goading B&J to be horrific then gloating at the consequences of her actions when they acted as any parent does. She then felt vindicated and could post theeee most depraved ranting on Instagram. See pics - I cba going over all the rest of the thread as she is far too complex and it’s getting pretty dark and seedy now. But suffice to say she is not human. And sinkboy is her puppy dog, does whatever mama wants like a good boy. I hate them.
So reading her rants, it’s acceptable in her world, that her children witnessed the SlapGate incidents? Multiple men moving in with her. Taking drugs & multiple times off her head, resulting in her losing her driving licence. On constant holidays without her children. Unable to actually get them to/from school, without begging for someone to drive them. Expecting the kids to live in a property with raw sewage & a pool that is left in decay & extremely unsafe. Multiple animals dying around her. So she implies that only Kieran can see kids, not Michelle, but it’s acceptable that her kids can be around Crawl, the aggressor! IF SS/authorities are going along with this, something stinks. I’ve only been flitting in/out of tattle & hadn’t seen most of these comments she’s made. I’m disgusted & shocked. All her hatred of Peter & Alex is being taken out on Kieran. She knows she dare not attack PA or AR, legal would be immediately involved, so she’s gunning for KH & MP. What a truly evil, bitter viper she is. I hope there’s some justice out there that can stop her. Someone is going to get hurt or worse, if this carries on. Those poor little kids must be mentally fragile, as must K & M.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

DC16

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 do you think Amy would be out of hospital yet? Maybe the hospital have restricted visiting?
Another weekend Harvey will not get a visit, he had his use the other week of a pap shot outside the hospital and his Gatwick Express visit.
She clearly said in her rant Kieran could see the children, alone, at allocated times, so she is definitely implying MP. I remember her saying in her autobiography, I think, once when they were on holiday, she was getting fed up, as all Kieran kept going on about was the kids and how he missed them. So, would SS not ask Kieran to take the kids and live somewhere else if their own father was not doing the ‘abuse’, instead of allowing someone who had been under restricted access (KP) for drug use (and who won’t supply a clean drug test) crashing a car, not securing kids in cars correctly, court cases, dv allegations, bankruptcy, mental health etc to be given ‘sole custody’
KP is already influencing J&B in such a bad way, getting them to badmouth MP and play up 😔
This is so f*cked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Wow just wow there are some extremely honest folk on here relaying stories of how it is, then there’s the holier than holy who think it’s absolutely disgusting a sweet dessert of some kind was used in a horrendously abusive fashion towards 2 terrified children.
So I’m putting myself in Michelle’s shoes just for a moment, Jett and Bunny have been fed all sorts of shite by the skanky bitch verbally and probably also blue smarties she’s been saving for special occasions ( I know some of you on here are old enough to understand this) the kids are being a fucking nightmare and knowing the language kipper uses I’m sure they have called Michelle some god awful names and said things they are repeating from the thing that gave birth to them.
So they both get sent to bed without their pudding and Michelle is distraught being told by a child they hate you and wish you were dead is pretty devastating ( my words but could be that sort of thing) Michelle goes into the bedroom and says well you’re not having your cake/ pie/ crumble until you learn to behave and flings it on the floor.
No I wasn’t there and this is just my take I was just wondering if this is nearer the truth 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Crowbag

VIP Member
There's only one reason to repeatedly suggest that a pie tin was thrown directly at the kids, or that violence is directed towards them repeatedly.

And that's to stir up as much trouble as possible under the guise of 'it's a gossip site, I can say what I want '.
This makes you no better than kp herself.

I haven't blocked this particular poster because sometimes it's better the devil you know, but the Kieran thing is an obsession with them, has been for ages but it now seems to be out of control.
Pure spite, malice, bitchiness, whatever you want to call it.
Dressed up as concern, but in reality delighting in the suffering of others. And as two faced as can be.
Says one thing, realises opinion doesn't agree so quickly says the opposite.
Manipulative. Nasty. Spreading rumour, lies, whatever they want to be centre stage.

Sticking 'it's the kids I feel sorry for 'at the end doesn't negate everything else.
Everyone feels sorry for the kids, it's a given ,it doesn't need saying.

You might fool a few people here but I think the majority are very aware of the game you're playing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 do you think Amy would be out of hospital yet? Maybe the hospital have restricted visiting?
Another weekend Harvey will not get a visit, he had his use the other week of a pap shot outside the hospital and his Gatwick Express visit.
She clearly said in her rant Kieran could see the children, alone, at allocated times, so she is definitely implying MP. I remember her saying in her autobiography, I think, once when they were on holiday, she was getting fed up, as all Kieran kept going on about was the kids and how he missed them. So, would SS not ask Kieran to take the kids and live somewhere else if their own father was not doing the ‘abuse’, instead of allowing someone who had been under restricted access (KP) for drug use (and who won’t supply a clean drug test) crashing a car, not securing kids in cars correctly, court cases, dv allegations, bankruptcy, mental health etc to be given ‘sole custody’
KP is already influencing J&B in such a bad way, getting them to badmouth MP and play up 😔
This is so f*cked up.
Morning all. Sorry DC, I’ve been so, so busy, unable to speak to anyone, so can’t update about Amy as yet. Will be 4 weeks tomorrow, the lung transplant. All I knew, was certainly no visitors 1st couple of weeks. IF the op went well, I assume she’s out of hospital or must be very soon. As for the situation with kids/Kieran, it all seems odd. Think I read, Kieran has said they share custody 50/50 now. That certainly wasn’t the case up until recently, as KFP had only limited, supervised access, so how/when that changed is a mystery. KFP may have taken kids away & been told not to take pictures of them. But, what makes it all dubious, is WHY did she clearly post a picture of herself from years ago, on a horse, in the snow, making it appear she’s at some cold ski resort? Deflection? Where’s the ‘pie’ video & how did she get that. How would Bunny be filming, when I assume she wouldn’t know a ‘pie’ was going to be chucked at them? Nothing makes any sense. IF KFP has taken kids out of school, will something happen - probably not? WHY did Crawl post a video about KFP taking drugs & not wanting AFP to know? How is SFP feeling about ‘Arry being involved? Considering ‘Arry & SFP can’t stand Crawl too, this in itself also seems weird. So much that’s happen last week or so, doesn’t add up. Yet again, Kieran has been publicly blasted by her, yet he remains very quiet. Probably legal may be involved & he‘s been advised to say nothing, but like before, when she made serious accusations in public rants, it looks terrible for him. His mind must be all over the place & what a strain on relationship with Michelle. So, I’m as much in the dark & very confused about everything. Not so under pressure, hopefully work wise this coming week, so will try & find out something. Be interesting to see how the lung transplant news will be released, plus time frame, as KFP has said she ‘rushed back’ from Thai holiday, because of kids safety, NOT because her mother was seriously I’ll😡🤮💩

Well she was allowed the rental last time (Ashtead) so I imagine would be allowed to rent again, whether or not anyone is willing enough to actually rent to her is another matter, we’ve all seen the state she allows a property to very quickly get into.
I agree, but look at Katona! tenancy agreements for 2 rentals in Crowborough revoked due to neighbour complaints & unauthorised activities. She wrecked the houses, dog shite etc in carpets. Had to rent through management as bankrupt twice. Now still renting in Cheshire. If I had a beautiful house, I’d want decent people renting. But, I understand, as it’s done through management, they don’t always know who is actually living in the properties 🙀. Have to question, how these bankrupts, owing millions, NOT thousands, get away with it & how do they find the cash, if they can’t pay their creditors. Price pays NO tax & finds it funny she doesn’t pay utilities. How much must the gas/electric alone cost the heat MM, but she uses Harvey/ kids as excuse. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
" IF " we are to believe this crap she continues to peddle, to give the ` illusion ` that she has suddenly after years upon years, of drugs, alcohol, neglecting her children ... chasing dumb young guys to bed, putting them before her children, going on 20plus holidays a year ( with her latest ` bed notch ` minus the CHILDREN, who she ONLY now professes to love ) ...

Breaking the law COUNTLESS times, being banned from driving MANY times, yet STILL DRIVES, despite crashing and flipping a car she was not meant to drive ( while HIGH AND DRUNK ) ... is still with a violent thug who stamped on her head, while her children were in the house watching, a scumbag lowlife, who tried to bribe them, to stay silent on what they witnessed at slapgate1 ( and now slapgate2 ) ...

A deranged, vindictive loon ... who has been in front of a judge, again, again and again, the law doesn't apply to pwicceee the CUNT ..... has suddenly remembered she is a ` mother ` .... and she ` magically ` has ` sole ` custody ( which I still call complete bollocks ) of Bunny and Jett ( the latest photos posted on her IG are old .... Jett is much taller now, towers over Bunny, as was shown in many of Kieran's videos at football, but as we all know this vile whore ... has a habit of posting old pics ... to fool her equally deluded fans, and further fuel her delusions of grandeur ) ......

whatever this situation .... SS have failed big time, allowing these children to be around her, all the above is in the public domain .... it is NOT hearsay, it happened ( her MANY court appearances are proof ) .... people have had children taken away for less ...... also those saying ... KH should let her, get on with it, she will soon get bored .. are missing the fact, that this nasty woman, lost the plot a long time ago ... her children are very much in danger, being around her, she has zero impulse control, it will only take one drugged fuelled ... Psychotic argument with carol, for her to get behind the wheel again, with the children and then we will be reading about their injuries or death ... that is the reality of them being around their ` mother ` ..... Keiron, I dont give a fudge if you are screwing the whole female population of the village of the ` damned ` orif Michelle threw a blueberry muffin out of anger... forget about swanky expensive dinners, holidays, and all that gloating nonsense for IG ... your children, need you now, more than ever

Last edited:
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think you're right he will be following legal advice. The difference is, she wants to 'win' at all costs even if that is at the expense of the kids well being and mental health long term. Kieran will want his kids to be settled and OK, which is obviously with him. He needs to play the game legally and by the book to do that, whereas she doesn't do long-term consequences and might end up hurting the kids or having them in care. That's all secondary to her getting one over on K & M.
I really think all these goings on have taken it out of M & K & sadly can’t see the relationship lasting. I think Michelle must be worn out with it all. Then, if they split, where will Kieran live, to look after J & B? I think this is KPF’s goal. She doesn’t want them to be happy. She’s tried to crucify all her exes. Andre’s have a great manager, who KFP knows will get legal involved if she kicks off. No kids thankfully with Alex, so Kieran is easy fodder for her. I really think Kieran gets no support from authorities, ie, restraining order breeches, nothing done. I can’t get my head around that KFP can publicly attack & make shocking allegations & gets away with it . Is it because KH doesn’t have finances to get legal involved & she knows it. Even so, I think it’s 100% harassment. What that family & those young kids are being subjected to, is morally & mentally awful 😡🤮🤢

• Sad
  • Angry

Whl1994

VIP Member
All this talk of personality disorders, ADHD, PTSD, blah, blah, blah...It hasn't got ANY of these conditions, it's just a CUNT. And a fucking evil one at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
@life’s a car crash wins and I start my second thread in as many days. No one complained I screwed it up last time, so I did it again 😊

Many questions remain:
Where is KP? sking or getting Tesco delivered
Is there a video?
Was it a pie?
How can KP be the best parent to have the kids?

continue on…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

karma4klattie

VIP Member
You make some very good points. The only thing I can say is that whenever K and M post pictures and videos of the kids they are always doing wholesome and age appropriate activities, and look happy and well cared for. And yes I know what people put on IG isn't always a true reflection of what goes on but as we have said many times compare that with how they look when they are with their mother. J always looks scared and sad, and B is either getting make up and nails done or posting tictoks of herself dancing. You would think if KP wanted to make herself look 'kind mum' material she would post stuff that shows the kids looking happy, which they rarely do, and if they are taken places such as the winter wonderland it all looks very forced and unnatural. I suspect when she only had he limited access one day a week she didn't have enough time to influence he children but now she can have them overnight she has plenty of time to influence and poison them against M. I bet all the nastiness is aimed at her, poor woman.
Look at the facts: Michelle makes Kieran happy, Michelle is younger than KP, Michelle hasn't needed a ton of plastic surgery, Michelle is fertile and has given Kieran a baby, Michelle gives J and B a safe, secure home, Michelle has a glamorous well paid job. Skank has NONE of those things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

SiameseDream

So it’s implied that Michelle has done something towards the 2 kids that has allegedly resulted in her not being allowed to see them. However, the police haven’t seen fit to arrest Michelle have they?!
Honestly Kipper knows it can say anything it wants because SS for instance won’t comment; also medical records are confidential so she can say she is diagnosed with ADHD and there’s no one to say she isn’t. I don’t believe ANYTHING Kipper says until it’s undeniable

• Angry
Reactions: 47

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I think KH just stays silent, she will unlikely cope, as she gave out those statements to make him react badly to give her take credence. Saying nothing will irritate the life out her and we may get more of the same, especially if all the comments in the press are slating her still and giving any sympathy to KH. I think JAnd B caused mayhem and a mealtime and got sent to their room, on route going “ but I’ve not had pudding “. MP , out of sheer frustration had taken said pudding and threw it on the bed with the phrase “ here’s your f”ing pudding “ All very understandable in the correct context - likely not her proudest moment. However if KH has used a video of it to garner sympathy he really is an bloody idiot , but don’t see what that side of it has to do with Kipoer ( except it does have the children in it ) and certainly no need for her to to interrogate the alleged women for details .
This part doesn’t make any sense to me. Neither does removing them from KH , unless the duty of care to investigate means until it’s all been explored she gets to keep them with her. As for the stalking I don’t know who this could be. Might just be needing to see the kids as she’s not handed them back It’s all very seedy and typical of Kipoer.
OMHO I suspect this maybe happening:

1. Kids have been acting up for Michelle by KFP dripping poison in their ears. Remember how she manipulated Princess over Slapgate, took her to Boysons to try and climb in the window and Rolos death.

2. From the evdence given at the Breach of the Restraing Order Hearing we know she had been saying nasty things about Michelle to the kids 'hates mommy, fat arse, trying to send mummy to prison' and god knows what else. It also breaks my hear when Bunny (can't remember if it was written or spoken) said 'But I Love you Mummy'. Again, in my honest opinion a response to something negative.

3. I don't think I believe they are abroad (lights on at MM and the Tesco Delivery van).

4. I think she had access to the children and refuse to give them back. I think Kerian turned up at Jetts football match to check they were OK hence the stalking allegation when she saw him there and reported him to the police.

4. Again IMHO this is all to spite and destroy Kieran and Michelle. KFP doesn't give a shit about those kids, Kerian does. This is all about revenge. Remember her words to Alex Reid and his egal team 'This Is What You Get When You Mess with Me'.

She lost the case.

I now hope Kerian lets her have it with both barrels. I can think of numerous charges she is guilty of - Haassment, Malicious Intent, Deformation of Character, Wasting Police Time the list goes on...

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
Playing devils advocate here… we are dealing with a narcissist though. Best thing to do is stay quiet. That’ll fuck her up even more. She is and will be digging herself a greater hole. As much as we’d like to know exactly what’s going on - I’m guessing they’re actually doing the right thing by SS/Legal-etc. This is what PA clearly did and they’ve all kept tight lipped. Remember CP did a post probably almost a year ago saying time for the truth to come out after she slated Emily. Well nothings been said from KP about her since!
Absolutely, she loves it when they retaliate and hates the silence…

Reactions: 46

Whl1994

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #230 DROP DEAD YOU CUNT. WE ALL FUCKING HATE YOU. CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

If it's too long please feel free to edit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46