Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Paul Price be allowed take J&B? Not a blood relative but he is Amy's husband and their 'stepgrandfather' and I believe the kids know him well.
IMHO, I hope not, I know he was found not guilty in court of r4pe, but he would not be my first choice, 😬 plus if he’s working and visiting AFP. Would hope it would be Wendy they would choose. 😘

Reactions: 29
Because the first paragraph took out of context a lengthy post I wrote earlier about what the circumstances of throwing the pie might be.
But it may of been a cake, crumble, gateau or cheesecake as yet the said confectionery has not yet revealed itself or where indeed in the room it was flung, roll on pudding gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMHO, I hope not, I know he was found not guilty in court of r4pe, but he would not be my first choice, 😬 plus if he’s working and visiting AFP. Would hope it would be Wendy they would choose. 😘
What about Ray Infield - J&B blood grandfather - does he have any relationship with J&B? Is he a responsible individual?

I think the kids will be placed back with K&M as an investigation will clear them

Reactions: 9
I have a friend who unfortunately went through a similar battle with his completely deluded ex wife. She threw all sorts if accusations around including rape! SS were involved and he didn't see his kids for a year until everything was sorted. His elderly parents took care of his children during this time. Battle after Battle and £30000 of legal costs he was finally named as resident parent. Sadly the people damaged the most by everything are two young boys. The father will be paying his legal fee's for years to come, he now lives his life he constant fear of saying something wrong to his children that may start another legal battle. The stress of everything caused him to develop nervous ticks.
All caused by one parent be selfish, vindictive and vile and completely off the rails.
I can understand how he felt. I only bathed my lad in the company of my wife in case my ex wife claimed I abused him. I became quite paranoid at times particularly when she sent police round to me claiming all sorts

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What about Ray Infield - J&B blood grandfather - does he have any relationship with J&B? Is he a responsible individual?

I think the kids will be placed back with K&M as an investigation will clear them
She doesn’t really mention Ray, not sure she has a lot to do with him, I’m not sure how many times they see J&B, but I can’t imagine it’s very often.

Reactions: 18

I can’t see that he would be considered.I don’t remember him ever being talked of as involved.He may be blood, but he is virtually a stranger.

Reactions: 14
Plus if you have seen the sex tapes, she needs "additional help" to climax.
She's probably frigid which is why she overcompensates. Probably feels very masculine hence the boobs, hair, bum, teef etc, an attempt to kid herself she looks like a female.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, supposedly seeing 4,5,6 women at the same time, really! pretty sure they would of known he was in a relationship, it seems far too far fetched and for Bunny to hand over all these names and contacts so KP could chat with them directly.
As I keep saying, doesn’t add up.
Where do they find the time to have multiple people on the go?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t see that he would be considered. I don’t remember him ever being talked of as involved. He may be blood, but he is virtually a stranger.
I agree, he's never been in the picture as far as I know.

Reactions: 9
Surely whoever KH sleeps with is irrelevant - whatever he and MP get up to in their relationship is their own business. He may not be monogamous but I don't think that's got anything to do with him being a good dad to J&B.
KP is deluded if she thinks KH having a fling and MP flinging a pudding somehow makes them worse parents than her 🤪!
She must be so pissed off that the papers have ignored it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Surely whoever KH sleeps with is irrelevant - whatever he and MP get up to in their relationship is their own business. He may not be monogamous but I don't think that's got anything to do with him being a good dad to J&B.
KP is deluded if she thinks KH having a fling and MP flinging a pudding somehow makes them worse parents than her 🤪!
She must be so pissed off that the papers have ignored it too.
It seems completely crazy esp. if he wasn't actually having any affairs, Kipper isn't even married to him so she cares why exactly? She is fixated and obsessed like most stalkers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Katie Price 230. Flying pigs or flying pies? One things sure, Katie lies……

(I was inspired/copied Uppompey).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Haha I’m with my friend who lives in the next village to kipper and she came up in convo at brunch today. I didn’t even realise she was so close. Apparently she’s personally seen Cole at the local Co-op. He was walking around looking around to make sure people were looking at him in the shop then he drove off in a White Merc which I think he’s now sold. Also her kids go holiday club which is opposite B&J’s school and she’s seen Kieran several times. Small world hey 😂

Reactions: 33
There's only one reason to repeatedly suggest that a pie tin was thrown directly at the kids, or that violence is directed towards them repeatedly.

And that's to stir up as much trouble as possible under the guise of 'it's a gossip site, I can say what I want '.
This makes you no better than kp herself.

I haven't blocked this particular poster because sometimes it's better the devil you know, but the Kieran thing is an obsession with them, has been for ages but it now seems to be out of control.
Pure spite, malice, bitchiness, whatever you want to call it.
Dressed up as concern, but in reality delighting in the suffering of others. And as two faced as can be.
Says one thing, realises opinion doesn't agree so quickly says the opposite.
Manipulative. Nasty. Spreading rumour, lies, whatever they want to be centre stage.

Sticking 'it's the kids I feel sorry for 'at the end doesn't negate everything else.
Everyone feels sorry for the kids, it's a given ,it doesn't need saying.

You might fool a few people here but I think the majority are very aware of the game you're playing.
Totally agree. Well said.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think context and frequency is everything.

If a pie was thrown directly AT the children then its not acceptable, especially if these outbursts are regular occurances. I don't think I'd call a one-off incident of this nature 'abuse' but it's not great. Also we don't know whether the pie was in a solid pan which has capacity to hurt if it hit a childs body. If someone is throwing food AT children in anger I'd suspect that there are more incidents of their anger directed unnecessarily at the kids, you'd question why aim it at a child unless there's dislike there.

If a pie was thrown NEAR the children not AT them, it's not great but I can see how it happens when a parent is at the end of their tether. Again if it's a one-off with a frustrated parent after kids being bratty then I can excuse it. If it's a regular action by the parent, happens spontaneously, and is accompanied by nasty comments intended to degrade J&B then I think that's much less excusable.

An extra factor to consider is that J&B are already vulnerable kids who have witnessed a pile of tit from KP, they may already be emotionally damaged

It's really hard without more evidence to make a judgement, it's not black and white and the parties involved have biases
You make some very good points. The only thing I can say is that whenever K and M post pictures and videos of the kids they are always doing wholesome and age appropriate activities, and look happy and well cared for. And yes I know what people put on IG isn't always a true reflection of what goes on but as we have said many times compare that with how they look when they are with their mother. J always looks scared and sad, and B is either getting make up and nails done or posting tictoks of herself dancing. You would think if KP wanted to make herself look 'kind mum' material she would post stuff that shows the kids looking happy, which they rarely do, and if they are taken places such as the winter wonderland it all looks very forced and unnatural. I suspect when she only had he limited access one day a week she didn't have enough time to influence he children but now she can have them overnight she has plenty of time to influence and poison them against M. I bet all the nastiness is aimed at her, poor woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully when Cunty Price surfaces from wherever it's been hiding, which is clearly what she's doing, there's going to be an absolute shitshow to greet it & that twit she's hanging with.
The general public clearly can't stand her.
Let's hope Kieran has got the legal advice he requires which I'm sure he's done.
Whatever your opinion on Kieron, he's done his best for those kids since the day they were born. Whether he shags around or not, I don’t give a shiny shite. As long he gets to protect those little ones from their bleep of a mother then more power to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.