Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Hopefully when Cunty Price surfaces from wherever it's been hiding, which is clearly what she's doing, there's going to be an absolute shitshow to greet it & that twat she's hanging with.
The general public clearly can't stand her.
Let's hope Kieran has got the legal advice he requires which I'm sure he's done.
Whatever your opinion on Kieron, he's done his best for those kids since the day they were born. Whether he shags around or not, I don’t give a shiny shite. As long he gets to protect those little ones from their cunt of a mother then more power to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think a lot of KPs mental issues could be explained by her (alleged) constant use of ❄. It can cause psychosis when used in the long term. I have ADHD myself and it boils my piss that KP just uses it to explain her unpleasant personality.
I 100% believe she has a personality disorder....the drugs and booze will not help one bit as you say. She's been pickling her brain for decades! Most people when they get older cut down as feeling rough and having mood swings all the time is not fun. She has just continued drinking whilst insisting she is mentally fragile, it's so irresponsible and so irritating :mad:

Katie Price no #230 It's Carry on Coolham and pie in the sky, Carl’s still pathetic and Katie gets High

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
She does not have schizophrenia.. it’s a very debilitating condition if not treated. She has multiple personality disorders.
Please don‘t think I am having a go at you, I love tattlers and learn a lot here, but I am old enough to remember before any medically diagnosed personality disorders. In the past we just used to say someone was a massive selfish twat. I genuinely don’t know the difference between that and PD.

• Haha
  • Heart
An illiterate wet Kipper (latest OF post). Cue you all zooming in for a nip check! 🤣🤣 Look at that cheese string fly!!!!

View attachment 1799415
Jessus the extensions 😂 They look like horrible greasy spikes. No wonder she keeps needing them redone. You're supposed to be really careful when you get them wet. Keep your head upright and just let the water run down so they don't tangle, if you go swimming or sleep you should plait them or put a swimming cap on.... yet here she is, in chlorinated water shaking them about to make them into dreadlocks so the next lucky Oozy bloke can sort them out :rolleyes:

ps. Grant and Phil have no noses.

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Katie Price 230. Flying pigs or flying pies? One things sure, Katie lies……

(I was inspired/copied Uppompey).

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 do you think Amy would be out of hospital yet? Maybe the hospital have restricted visiting?
Another weekend Harvey will not get a visit, he had his use the other week of a pap shot outside the hospital and his Gatwick Express visit.
She clearly said in her rant Kieran could see the children, alone, at allocated times, so she is definitely implying MP. I remember her saying in her autobiography, I think, once when they were on holiday, she was getting fed up, as all Kieran kept going on about was the kids and how he missed them. So, would SS not ask Kieran to take the kids and live somewhere else if their own father was not doing the ‘abuse’, instead of allowing someone who had been under restricted access (KP) for drug use (and who won’t supply a clean drug test) crashing a car, not securing kids in cars correctly, court cases, dv allegations, bankruptcy, mental health etc to be given ‘sole custody’
KP is already influencing J&B in such a bad way, getting them to badmouth MP and play up 😔
This is so f*cked up.
If (big if) the kids are with Skank and Sinkboy it may be the best thing for M and K. I can't think that being ignored by their mother when she gets bored with them and shouted at by SB if they step out of line will be much fun, and wherever they are it looks like they might be penned in with little to do, so they may appreciate the lovely home life they had with M and K when they get back to it. I'm really sorry for M having to raise Skank's children if they're being 'horrific' to her.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I don’t want to derail the thread but can someone explain in two sentences who this Stephen Bear character is? I’d rather not visit his thread. Lazy, I know!

All I’ve seen is an article of him going into court in a pink suit looking like a right idiot and sounding as though he’s making a total fool of himself in court.
I will put behind a spoiler for you!

He is absolutely vile! I can’t even put into words what he is, but he’s currently in court for sharing a video of him shagging a female in his garden and catching it all on cctv and then putting it on OF. He reckons he didn’t upload it and he was hacked 🤥 Jury have been sent off to deliberate today.
He’s also got very a weirdly shaped penis and he reckons he cums out of his ars (his spelling).

Sorry everyone!

• Haha
  • Sick

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Haha I’m with my friend who lives in the next village to kipper and she came up in convo at brunch today. I didn’t even realise she was so close. Apparently she’s personally seen Cole at the local Co-op. He was walking around looking around to make sure people were looking at him in the shop then he drove off in a White Merc which I think he’s now sold. Also her kids go holiday club which is opposite B&J’s school and she’s seen Kieran several times. Small world hey 😂
Walking around the local co-op trying to be noticed?? How SAD.
Sink Boy if you are reading this - and we know you do -

YOU SAD FUCKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

DC16

VIP Member
Thanks! I can’t believe that she hasn’t had that house repossessed. Even back in 2018 the press were speculating about it and here we are, almost 5 years later, and she’s still clinging onto it. Wouldn’t the inland revenue usually force a sale to recoup what’s owed to them? Or the bank if there’s a mortgage on it that’s not being paid? It doesn’t make sense
It’s because there are already 2 charges against the property, the mortgage company and Archerfield solicitors, there wouldn’t be much left after the sale, but, she shouldn’t be keeping the property, she can’t maintain such a huge property. I expect it should be resolved in the BH in February. 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
What can KP actually do?
Have you seen her on TV? She has zero personality, no sense of humour and almost no awareness of wherr cameras are or how to act in the studio.
She'll never be a presenter, is no actress, can't write and can't live off of her kids forever unless she spits out another one.

She has five years, max, before she is totally culturally redundant.

I just wish she'd fuck off

• Heart
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Is it compulsory to post now?
Surely people can click without feeling pressured into posting?

Or am I missing something?
Confused. Genuinely.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m sorry, if it’s unpopular opinion, I’m team
Miche.
I’m with you on this. I feel she has been treated atrociously. I truly like Kieran, he comes across as a wonderful father, and has been ruthlessly persecuted by KP, but I do question why the duped women of Kieran were so easily duped.He has form.If he and Michelle can work it out, so be it.If they can’t, then he needs to stop initiating relationships if he can’t be arsed to be faithful.If, Of course, there is truth in villageofthedamnedgate.
Michelle is Prices target.How dare she post happy family posts( But it’s ok for KP and the violent/non violent boyfriend).How dare she object to harassment and verbal abuse.
I do try to remember that Insta life is not reality, and I do try to be mindful of @Crowbags post on the last thread.
But I feel that MP is just being used.If she has made a mistake then she is being crucified for it.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I keep getting “oops we ran into problems” on here 😂
Let’s hope for some good tea today. I’m on the train as I’m out all day in Landaaannn going to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and I can’t wait!
Had my tattler friend over last night and we said we’d do a rekkie of Dialpost soon. Won’t be going through those bins though 🤢😷

Sorry, but I said KP had sold more than 2,500 ITEMS in total and the media are saying from selling in the last nine months ONLY she has made approx £5,000. yes, altogether since she started selling she has made tens of thousands, a record has been kept for the Trustees of the total.
Your spreadsheet must be a hugeeeee one with everything you’ve got on her! You’re an absolute star! X

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Also what happens when MM is repossessed.🤞?Where the fuck are they going to live?in that new house that daddy crawl has?
Well she was allowed the rental last time (Ashtead) so I imagine would be allowed to rent again, whether or not anyone is willing enough to actually rent to her is another matter, we’ve all seen the state she allows a property to very quickly get into.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I really think all these goings on have taken it out of M & K & sadly can’t see the relationship lasting. I think Michelle must be worn out with it all. Then, if they split, where will Kieran live, to look after J & B? I think this is KPF’s goal. She doesn’t want them to be happy. She’s tried to crucify all her exes. Andre’s have a great manager, who KFP knows will get legal involved if she kicks off. No kids thankfully with Alex, so Kieran is easy fodder for her. I really think Kieran gets no support from authorities, ie, restraining order breeches, nothing done. I can’t get my head around that KFP can publicly attack & make shocking allegations & gets away with it . Is it because KH doesn’t have finances to get legal involved & she knows it. Even so, I think it’s 100% harassment. What that family & those young kids are being subjected to, is morally & mentally awful 😡🤮🤢
I have a friend who unfortunately went through a similar battle with his completely deluded ex wife. She threw all sorts if accusations around including rape! SS were involved and he didn't see his kids for a year until everything was sorted. His elderly parents took care of his children during this time. Battle after Battle and £30000 of legal costs he was finally named as resident parent. Sadly the people damaged the most by everything are two young boys. The father will be paying his legal fee's for years to come, he now lives his life he constant fear of saying something wrong to his children that may start another legal battle. The stress of everything caused him to develop nervous ticks.
All caused by one parent be selfish, vindictive and vile and completely off the rails.

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Re KP's post about 'duped', I don't get how the women would be 'duped', he's in a long term relationship with a child, if they cheated with him they'd know what they'd done. Duped maybe in the sense that he said things were bad at home? Would multiple women at a fitness class really be that stupid? He may have cheated but the story from KP doesn't sound very plausible to me. Plus Michelle doesn't strike me as being tolerant of cheating.
Yes, supposedly seeing 4,5,6 women at the same time, really! pretty sure they would of known he was in a relationship, it seems far too far fetched and for Bunny to hand over all these names and contacts so KP could chat with them directly.
As I keep saying, doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 36

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I really think all these goings on have taken it out of M & K & sadly can’t see the relationship lasting. I think Michelle must be worn out with it all. Then, if they split, where will Kieran live, to look after J & B? I think this is KPF’s goal. She doesn’t want them to be happy. She’s tried to crucify all her exes. Andre’s have a great manager, who KFP knows will get legal involved if she kicks off. No kids thankfully with Alex, so Kieran is easy fodder for her. I really think Kieran gets no support from authorities, ie, restraining order breeches, nothing done. I can’t get my head around that KFP can publicly attack & make shocking allegations & gets away with it . Is it because KH doesn’t have finances to get legal involved & she knows it. Even so, I think it’s 100% harassment. What that family & those young kids are being subjected to, is morally & mentally awful 😡🤮🤢
I feel very sad for them.And I think you are right about the relationship,how can anything stand up to this level of hatred and harassment, even if it was not as healthy as portrayed.
MP has my utmost sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36