Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting “oops we ran into problems” on here 😂
Let’s hope for some good tea today. I’m on the train as I’m out all day in Landaaannn going to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and I can’t wait!
Had my tattler friend over last night and we said we’d do a rekkie of Dialpost soon. Won’t be going through those bins though 🤢😷

Sorry, but I said KP had sold more than 2,500 ITEMS in total and the media are saying from selling in the last nine months ONLY she has made approx £5,000. yes, altogether since she started selling she has made tens of thousands, a record has been kept for the Trustees of the total.
Your spreadsheet must be a hugeeeee one with everything you’ve got on her! You’re an absolute star! X

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So it’s implied that Michelle has done something towards the 2 kids that has allegedly resulted in her not being allowed to see them. However, the police haven’t seen fit to arrest Michelle have they?!
Honestly Kipper knows it can say anything it wants because SS for instance won’t comment; also medical records are confidential so she can say she is diagnosed with ADHD and there’s no one to say she isn’t. I don’t believe ANYTHING Kipper says until it’s undeniable

• Angry
Reactions: 47
I'm only on page 3 of the last thread 😵💫😭 I've another busy day ahead. Just putting my uniform on & getting ready to take a large group of girls on a Guiding adventure.

So, can I please suggest 1 of my "be nice about Skanky' days. That should stop you buggers typing as there's absolutely nothing nice to say about her 😁
I expect to come back tonight & be 2 threads behind 🥴

SKANKY PRICE, WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE A BLOODY DISGRACE, TOTALLY FUCKED IN THE HEAD & MOST DEFINITELY NOT A "GREAT MUM"

As a mum, from what we've seen/read/had hinted at, I'm genuinely feeling sick for the wellbeing of J & B for many reasons 😭

Enjoy your Sunday Tattle family 😘
I thought about setting the fire alarm off to stop comments until I can catch up! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion.
Katie Price #230 Nowhere to run, no place to hide, its Skanky Price we cannot abide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If KH and co have been advised by their legal team to stay quiet... what's the point? Skanky never stays quiet and there are no repercussions.
I think everyone should say exactly what they want about skanky. It's obvious nothing happens. Skanky has been allowed to say what she wants and the other side have to stay quiet for "legal reasons"? Something isn't right there. It's not like after the rant against Emily, something happened or the rant against MP or the rant against KH... the list goes on..

Reactions: 42
If KH and co have been advised by their legal team to stay quiet... what's the point? Skanky never stays quiet and there are no repercussions.
I think everyone should say exactly what they want about skanky. It's obvious nothing happens. Skanky has been allowed to say what she wants and the other side have to stay quiet for "legal reasons"? Something isn't right there. It's not like after the rant against Emily, something happened or the rant against MP or the rant against KH... the list goes on..
Then hopefully when she returns, she will have to answer to both police, SS and the school, but as you say this is KP, Teflon. 😡 The public will always side with people who play by the rules, they don’t like her keep getting away being punished and slagging people off.

• Heart
I keep getting “oops we ran into problems” on here 😂
Let’s hope for some good tea today. I’m on the train as I’m out all day in Landaaannn going to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and I can’t wait!
Had my tattler friend over last night and we said we’d do a rekkie of Dialpost soon. Won’t be going through those bins though 🤢😷

Your spreadsheet must be a hugeeeee one with everything you’ve got on her! You’re an absolute star! X
Have a fabulous time, lovely friend! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Quick recap re rantgate - the Fuckwit that she is excelled herself in vileness. Goading B&J to be horrific then gloating at the consequences of her actions when they acted as any parent does. She then felt vindicated and could post theeee most depraved ranting on Instagram. See pics - I cba going over all the rest of the thread as she is far too complex and it’s getting pretty dark and seedy now. But suffice to say she is not human. And sinkboy is her puppy dog, does whatever mama wants like a good boy. I hate them.
So reading her rants, it’s acceptable in her world, that her children witnessed the SlapGate incidents? Multiple men moving in with her. Taking drugs & multiple times off her head, resulting in her losing her driving licence. On constant holidays without her children. Unable to actually get them to/from school, without begging for someone to drive them. Expecting the kids to live in a property with raw sewage & a pool that is left in decay & extremely unsafe. Multiple animals dying around her. So she implies that only Kieran can see kids, not Michelle, but it’s acceptable that her kids can be around Crawl, the aggressor! IF SS/authorities are going along with this, something stinks. I’ve only been flitting in/out of tattle & hadn’t seen most of these comments she’s made. I’m disgusted & shocked. All her hatred of Peter & Alex is being taken out on Kieran. She knows she dare not attack PA or AR, legal would be immediately involved, so she’s gunning for KH & MP. What a truly evil, bitter viper she is. I hope there’s some justice out there that can stop her. Someone is going to get hurt or worse, if this carries on. Those poor little kids must be mentally fragile, as must K & M.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Playing devils advocate here… we are dealing with a narcissist though. Best thing to do is stay quiet. That’ll duck her up even more. She is and will be digging herself a greater hole. As much as we’d like to know exactly what’s going on - I’m guessing they’re actually doing the right thing by SS/Legal-etc. This is what PA clearly did and they’ve all kept tight lipped. Remember CP did a post probably almost a year ago saying time for the truth to come out after she slated Emily. Well nothings been said from KP about her since!

• Heart
Playing devils advocate here… we are dealing with a narcissist though. Best thing to do is stay quiet. That’ll duck her up even more. She is and will be digging herself a greater hole. As much as we’d like to know exactly what’s going on - I’m guessing they’re actually doing the right thing by SS/Legal-etc. This is what PA clearly did and they’ve all kept tight lipped. Remember CP did a post probably almost a year ago saying time for the truth to come out after she slated Emily. Well nothings been said from KP about her since!
Absolutely, she loves it when they retaliate and hates the silence…

Reactions: 46
Exactly this. She says and does whatever she wants and everyone else has to play nice. Absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone else suddenly played dirty and collectively bashed the witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Absolutely, she loves it when they retaliate and hates the silence…
Being slated is so much better than being ignored for a narc.

Quick question though @DC16 , I thought there was a story dropping about her media future, has this been shelved or just paused in light of her recent actions?

Reactions: 23
Do B&J go to private school? It may be that they break up very soon anyway. My daughter breaks up at lunchtime on Wednesday. She may lie low with them for a few more days.

Reactions: 15
Being slated is so much better than being ignored for a narc.

Quick question though @DC16 , I thought there was a story dropping about her media future, has this been shelved or just paused in light of her recent actions?
I was told it had been paused in light of all the other developments….😡 I’ll ask again….😘

Do B&J go to private school? It may be that they break up very soon anyway. My daughter breaks up at lunchtime on Wednesday. She may lie low with them for a few more days.
No they go to a C of E school, 2 miles from the MM…

Reactions: 24
What sort of story about her media career? A new opportunity or a statement that she's a toxic brand and no one will touch her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you're right he will be following legal advice. The difference is, she wants to 'win' at all costs even if that is at the expense of the kids well being and mental health long term. Kieran will want his kids to be settled and OK, which is obviously with him. He needs to play the game legally and by the book to do that, whereas she doesn't do long-term consequences and might end up hurting the kids or having them in care. That's all secondary to her getting one over on K & M.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.