Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of personality disorders, ADHD, PTSD, blah, blah, blah...It hasn't got ANY of these conditions, it's just a bleep. And a bleeping evil one at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I feel like she does condone this-she is a big enabler and beneficiary of it. She wanted to do modelling at one point and got a boob job. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
SFP carrying on like nothings happened in spite of Crawl releasing video, which I gather implied KFP & 'Arry were doing drugs together. SFP is well on board the gravy train & want's it to stay that way. She won't want to miss out on the paid publicity stories/photo's when the miracle lung transplant story is finally published.
1670852145264.png
Just look at how they all grouped together when Mr PP Fencing went to court for rape. Even though he got off, he admitted he'd tried having sex a few times with the woman, but was too drunk to do anything. What a dysfunctional family. I would unfortunately say, the reason KFP has posted the pictures of J & B & stated they're spending Xmas with her & her family, is a way of saying 'I have custody of the kids now & SS are not giving them back to Kieran'. Could be completely wrong, but I suspect NOTHING will be done to benefit Kieran & these dreadful accusations she constantly make's about him & Michelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Do you think KP is live bombing the kids
If you stay with me you will go holidays
If you stay with me you don’t have to go to bed until you want to
If you stay with me you can eat what you want
And you will not have to go to school

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Without a doubt!

Reactions: 25
I feel like she does condone this-she is a big enabler and beneficiary of it. She wanted to do modelling at one point and got a boob job. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Isn't funny how they have the same mother but different fathers. Obviously they have inheritated AFP nasty gene's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that rant was true, the Instagram one, It was 100% not written by her. It’s too articulate and she uses terms that would never come out of her scabby mouth in real life, someone else wrote that, but….

I can see a reality where Keiron gets bored with Michelle and flirts with some of the mums at the school. He is only 34, he’s virtually a sex worker, Instagram Only Fans smut and the stripping. So he is clearly a person who is highly sexualised. I can see a scenario where something goes down in the family home, and he goes to the school gate or WhatsApp to spill his woes. The hand extended in friendship develops into a flirtation then, well maybe not.

But for Price to air this kid of dirty linen in public is disgusting and probably illegal. Social services needs to pull her in line too. No posting of Bunny and Jet until they reach maturity.

Reactions: 19
Even marrying Alex was meant to get revenge on PA. .. remember when she said Alex was going to adopt Princess & Junior - PA cried on TV when an interviewer asked him about that. She is a viscious witch ... This stuff with Keiran is nothing new
She's such a witch! Not to mention Alex couldn't have adopted them unless PA gave his permission. Maybe that's why PA never adopted H as he said he wanted to, maybe DY didn't agree?

Reactions: 16
SFP carrying on like nothings happened in spite of Crawl releasing video, which I gather implied KFP & 'Arry were doing drugs together. SFP is well on board the gravy train & want's it to stay that way. She won't want to miss out on the paid publicity stories/photo's when the miracle lung transplant story is finally published. View attachment 1801590 Just look at how they all grouped together when Mr PP Fencing went to court for rape. Even though he got off, he admitted he'd tried having sex a few times with the woman, but was too drunk to do anything. What a dysfunctional family. I would unfortunately say, the reason KFP has posted the pictures of J & B & stated they're spending Xmas with her & her family, is a way of saying 'I have custody of the kids now & SS are not giving them back to Kieran'. Could be completely wrong, but I suspect NOTHING will be done to benefit Kieran & these dreadful accusations she constantly make's about him & Michelle.
To add. I've just seen Peter confirm they're all off to Australia very soon. So what's the betting KFP will be trying to get a paid publicity shoot of her, P & J around a Xmas tree very soon, before they go. OR, maybe release the lung story at the same time, with all the grandkids gathered! The stories got to break very soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It's a very persistent and ingrained set of traits that does not change and causes huge personal problems on a daily basis, you can only learn to live with it and try and become more aware. The traits are on a spectrum so the people with the worse traits might be your serial killers and your serial offenders.
You would know if you've had someone like this in your life, it is very damaging to all the people around them, especially any children, it can end up giving them PTSD and mental health problems. It explains her behaviour but doesn't excuse her actions!

View attachment 1801155
View attachment 1801160
That is absolutely her to a Tee isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's such a witch! Not to mention Alex couldn't have adopted them unless PA gave his permission. Maybe that's why PA never adopted H as he said he wanted to, maybe DY didn't agree?
That's off the wall anyways! If he was an absent father maybe, but I'm sure P. A has always been in their lives.

Reactions: 9
SFP carrying on like nothings happened in spite of Crawl releasing video, which I gather implied KFP & 'Arry were doing drugs together. SFP is well on board the gravy train & want's it to stay that way. She won't want to miss out on the paid publicity stories/photo's when the miracle lung transplant story is finally published. View attachment 1801590 Just look at how they all grouped together when Mr PP Fencing went to court for rape. Even though he got off, he admitted he'd tried having sex a few times with the woman, but was too drunk to do anything. What a dysfunctional family. I would unfortunately say, the reason KFP has posted the pictures of J & B & stated they're spending Xmas with her & her family, is a way of saying 'I have custody of the kids now & SS are not giving them back to Kieran'. Could be completely wrong, but I suspect NOTHING will be done to benefit Kieran & these dreadful accusations she constantly make's about him & Michelle.
Someone posted, and I tend to agree, that Keiran and Michelle should settle down quietly with Apollo and Valentine and concentrate on giving them the best life possible whilst letting Sink Boy rally round as nanny cum chauffeur cum cleaner cum dogsbody to look after J&B while KP has all the wig and nail replacements she wants. Skank is a crap mother and SB doesn't want the kids but if they get them full time it'll focus their minds on getting rid of them again asap. It would be a pyrrhic victory as they don't want them, they just want to mess up Keiran's life and hurt him as much as they possibly can.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
i do not think the bankruptcy or inland revenue can force the sale of the house because it is prop worth less than she owes on it(and i doubt they would be allowed to put her more in debt by selling it and then she would owe the mortgage company money on it.A mortgage is a secure debt and is not included in your bankruptcy they can only make you sell if it will raise more than you owe on it so once sold and the mortgage paid off you would have some money left over to put towards your bankruptcy debts)the bank or mortgage company or anyone that as a charge on it can force her to sell(it seems like they are waiting for her bankruptcy to be finalised before they do anything that is why i think she once said the bankruptcy is the best thing that happened to her(that is why she as not been cooperating with them),they may be thinking that once the bankruptcy is settled she may be able to afford the payments to them,she is prob making small payments just to keep them off her back for now.
I get not being to sell it if it's in negative equity but surely the longer she holds onto it the bigger the debt is getting? While being bankrupt she isn't paying the mortgage or bills, but surely those just all get added to he ongoing debt?

Reactions: 15
This IG she's posted of the kids, I think it's an old one. Cos if you look further down Bunny is making Banoffee pie and looks older in it. Although I'm not sure all these videos are up to date. Isn't Harvey still at his place of residence? Didn't think he'd come home yet?

Reactions: 8
I cannot see CW being the daddy type getting kids breakfast and getting them to school ( we all know KP will expect him to)

• Angry
Reactions: 19
110% she is

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I get not being to sell it if it's in negative equity but surely the longer she holds onto it the bigger the debt is getting? While being bankrupt she isn't paying the mortgage or bills, but surely those just all get added to he ongoing debt?
I thought the MM was only kept by trustees for 3 yrs and then handed back to mortgage company that means it is back with mortgage company and they can decide what to do

Reactions: 12
Don't kids still get a free bus pass if they live more than a certain distance from school anyways? I know back in my day you did. I think it was 3 miles. I think DC16 said the MM is 5 miles from the kids school?

Reactions: 11
A screenshot from IG stories, it's a short video.

free.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Definitely, 'if you live with me you can do anything, no rules' could sound attractive to young minds, especially if KP pouring poison in their minds about MP.

Don't kids still get a free bus pass if they live more than a certain distance from school anyways? I know back in my day you did. I think it was 3 miles. I think DC16 said the MM is 5 miles from the kids school?
J&B might be getting taxis to school. Or would that next door neighbour be giving them lifts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.