Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissists paint people black and white like that, it's not a realistic or healthy way of seeing the world. Every man was the best man ever until they dared to leave. Then they are 'bad' and must be destroyed. It's there at the start of every, single relationship, all her comments about him being the 'one' and it being different each time. It isn't because it's just the narcissistic abuse cycle, over and over again. She idolises the man, she uses the man, she decides the man isn't perfect and starts to destroy him.
I don't think she even enjoys sex. She just uses it as a weapon. It's impossible to see any relationship she ever has lasting, because she treats men like tit every time.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, if it’s unpopular opinion, I’m team
Miche.
I’m with you on this. I feel she has been treated atrociously. I truly like Kieran, he comes across as a wonderful father, and has been ruthlessly persecuted by KP, but I do question why the duped women of Kieran were so easily duped.He has form.If he and Michelle can work it out, so be it.If they can’t, then he needs to stop initiating relationships if he can’t be arsed to be faithful.If, Of course, there is truth in villageofthedamnedgate.
Michelle is Prices target.How dare she post happy family posts( But it’s ok for KP and the violent/non violent boyfriend).How dare she object to harassment and verbal abuse.
I do try to remember that Insta life is not reality, and I do try to be mindful of @Crowbags post on the last thread.
But I feel that MP is just being used.If she has made a mistake then she is being crucified for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m with you on this. I feel she has been treated atrociously. I truly like Kieran, he comes across as a wonderful father, and has been ruthlessly persecuted by KP, but I do question why the duped women of Kieran were so easily duped.He has form.If he and Michelle can work it out, so be it.If they can’t, then he needs to stop initiating relationships if he can’t be arsed to be faithful.If, Of course, there is truth in villageofthedamnedgate.
Michelle is Prices target.How dare she post happy family posts( But it’s ok for KP and the violent/non violent boyfriend).How dare she object to harassment and verbal abuse.
I do try to remember that Insta life is not reality, and I do try to be mindful of @Crowbags post on the last thread.
But I feel that MP is just being used.If she has made a mistake then she is being crucified for it.
Re KP's post about 'duped', I don't get how the women would be 'duped', he's in a long term relationship with a child, if they cheated with him they'd know what they'd done. Duped maybe in the sense that he said things were bad at home? Would multiple women at a fitness class really be that stupid? He may have cheated but the story from KP doesn't sound very plausible to me. Plus Michelle doesn't strike me as being tolerant of cheating.

Reactions: 16
I don't think she even enjoys sex. She just uses it as a weapon. It's impossible to see any relationship she ever has lasting, because she treats men like tit every time.
Plus if you have seen the sex tapes, she needs "additional help" to climax.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Re KP's post about 'duped', I don't get how the women would be 'duped', he's in a long term relationship with a child, if they cheated with him they'd know what they'd done. Duped maybe in the sense that he said things were bad at home? Would multiple women at a fitness class really be that stupid?
I think Kp (or her cronies )used certain words to discredit KH as much as possible.
Much better to say “duped “than “up for it”.

• Haha
I keep getting “oops we ran into problems” on here 😂
Let’s hope for some good tea today. I’m on the train as I’m out all day in Landaaannn going to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and I can’t wait!
Had my tattler friend over last night and we said we’d do a rekkie of Dialpost soon. Won’t be going through those bins though 🤢😷

Your spreadsheet must be a hugeeeee one with everything you’ve got on her! You’re an absolute star! X
Yes I keep getting that Oops message too since they did the website update the other day. Clearly something didnt go right with that! Hope they get it sorted soon it's very annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you're right he will be following legal advice. The difference is, she wants to 'win' at all costs even if that is at the expense of the kids well being and mental health long term. Kieran will want his kids to be settled and OK, which is obviously with him. He needs to play the game legally and by the book to do that, whereas she doesn't do long-term consequences and might end up hurting the kids or having them in care. That's all secondary to her getting one over on K & M.
I think she would be quite happy to see them taken into care, would just give her more ammunition to whinge about KH and SS, something along the lines of 'they should be with MEEE I'm their MUVVER' while all along it means they don't interfere with her lifestyle and get in the way of her holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You're referring to me. Not true. You took my post totally out of context and misrepresented me. I explored ALL possibilities of what could have happened including that the pie WAS OR WASN'T thrown at the children - I tried to give a fair and balanced view. I have no agenda. I'm consistently anti KP. I don't like Peter Andre but he's nowhere near as bad as KP. I think KH and MP seem ok and good parents overall but I've been open about saying I didn't like some of the freebie activity or the OnlyFans, that's FAR from putting KH in the KP bucket. You won't succeed in getting rid of me and other posters who don't share your view on everything.
Well all I can say is how did you know that was directed at you I didn’t 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone has the right to point out hypocrisy when it appears, and to disagree with rudeness ,and to have an opinion.

(I expect my previous post to be reported by a person who hasn't liked their lies and rudeness being made public in the past. That's their right).

Meanwhile.
I hope (genuinely) folk are keeping warm, and that kp's shenanigans are at least getting folk hot under the collar.
Everything helps in minus temperatures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she would be quite happy to see them taken into care, would just give her more ammunition to whinge about KH and SS, something along the lines of 'they should be with MEEE I'm their MUVVER' while all along it means they don't interfere with her lifestyle and get in the way of her holidays.
Would Paul Price be allowed take J&B? Not a blood relative but he is Amy's husband and their 'stepgrandfather' and I believe the kids know him well.

Reactions: 2
Re KP's post about 'duped', I don't get how the women would be 'duped', he's in a long term relationship with a child, if they cheated with him they'd know what they'd done. Duped maybe in the sense that he said things were bad at home? Would multiple women at a fitness class really be that stupid? He may have cheated but the story from KP doesn't sound very plausible to me. Plus Michelle doesn't strike me as being tolerant of cheating.
Yes, supposedly seeing 4,5,6 women at the same time, really! pretty sure they would of known he was in a relationship, it seems far too far fetched and for Bunny to hand over all these names and contacts so KP could chat with them directly.
As I keep saying, doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 36
...followed by a documentary whinging about how bad the care system is, and playing the mental health card AGAIN

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
1670771817190.png

Wonder if this was a hint or another red herring?
Oosc clothing do ski wear!

• Sick
  • Wow
Yes, supposedly seeing 4,5,6 women at the same time, really! pretty sure they would of known he was in a relationship, it seems far too far fetched and for Bunny to hand over all these names and contacts so KP could chat with them directly.
As I keep saying, doesn’t add up.
Plus this supposedly happened in a village (Coolham) so all the women would presumably know each other in a small community, would they really be unaware that each was seeing him. It all sounds a bit too much like a soap opera plot to be plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.