Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always talks about the size of each of her ex partner's 'willies'. It's very strange behaviour.
Just as well they are too gentlemanly to harp-on endlessly about the size of her flange then, ie Wookey Hole, the Channel Tunnel etc etc :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does not have schizophrenia.. it’s a very debilitating condition if not treated. She has multiple personality disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She cannot even get them to school haha
Saying that, whats the betting she's gonna try to force the local authority to organise and pay for special collection and delivery serices to get the kids to and from school, you know what with all her Ishoos, being banned from the school premises etc etc??

On top of that the good news is that it looks like we have been spared the "Cwissmiss singul wiv dat Skarlitt bird innit yeah..................... "
WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

BTW wiki 8 goes live today ready for another week's worth of her shite :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I saw that story on FB yesterday of her with Jett (clearly an old video as she’s in that JYY outfit again and with old nails) and could help but think her house is constantly a disgusting mess. There’s a Range bag in the background, boxes and clutter. Two dogs lying on a tiny crumpled blanket on the floor instead of a nice bed and a dirty tissue on the ground when she moves the camera to look at those horrible fluffy slippers. I can’t understand how someone can live like that. I have a small baby, a dog and a house rabbit plus my partner. I feel like I’m constantly cleaning up (and we are renovating) but I do it because I want a nice house to live in and I cannot stand mess.

Oh and another thought… what does she do with all those animals that have died under her care? Are they buried in some massive pet cemetery at the house? I lost one of my pets in the summer heatwave. He was elderly and had a lung condition so he sadly didn’t make it but I was devastated. Rushed him to the emergency vet the minute I knew something was wrong but they couldn’t save him. I cried for days, had him cremated and had his ashes put in a gorgeous little box so I can keep him with me forever. I just can’t see her doing that. Breaks my heart but she’s probably the kind of person to dump them in a bin or tell the vet to dispose of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion #230 DROP DEAD YOU bleep. WE ALL bleeping HATE YOU. bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep

If it's too long please feel free to edit
A very perspicacious and beautifully written thread title however a tad long, losing the first nine words brings it down to size yet loses nothing of its sensitivity.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She does not have schizophrenia.. it’s a very debilitating condition if not treated. She has multiple personality disorders.
Please don‘t think I am having a go at you, I love tattlers and learn a lot here, but I am old enough to remember before any medically diagnosed personality disorders. In the past we just used to say someone was a massive selfish twit. I genuinely don’t know the difference between that and PD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion #230 DROP DEAD YOU bleep. WE ALL bleeping HATE YOU. bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep

If it's too long please feel free to edit
Think you’re good apart from the last 3 cunts 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Comes back to my point in the celeb gossip thread yesterday about people being a bit too willing to claim that someone they don't like has a personality disorder / other mental illness.

To use a Tattle favourite "diagnosis", someone can be an attention seeking arse without having Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• Heart
I think though if their behaviour causes significant disruption they probably do have a PD. She definitely is a twit but more than that she causes chaos and destroys lives. I find it helpful to understand why since I have someone with a diagnosed PD around me and there really is nothing you can do with them.

• Heart
Plus if you have seen the sex tapes, she needs "additional help" to climax.
I wouldn't be surprised if she'd NEVER climaxed, she's all show and no sensuality. I think both she and sink boy are asexual.

I think KH just stays silent, she will unlikely cope, as she gave out those statements to make him react badly to give her take credence. Saying nothing will irritate the life out her and we may get more of the same, especially if all the comments in the press are slating her still and giving any sympathy to KH. I think JAnd B caused mayhem and a mealtime and got sent to their room, on route going “ but I’ve not had pudding “. MP , out of sheer frustration had taken said pudding and threw it on the bed with the phrase “ here’s your f”ing pudding “ All very understandable in the correct context - likely not her proudest moment. However if KH has used a video of it to garner sympathy he really is an bloody idiot , but don’t see what that side of it has to do with Kipoer ( except it does have the children in it ) and certainly no need for her to to interrogate the alleged women for details .
This part doesn’t make any sense to me. Neither does removing them from KH , unless the duty of care to investigate means until it’s all been explored she gets to keep them with her. As for the stalking I don’t know who this could be. Might just be needing to see the kids as she’s not handed them back It’s all very seedy and typical of Kipoer.
OMHO I suspect this maybe happening:

1. Kids have been acting up for Michelle by KFP dripping poison in their ears. Remember how she manipulated Princess over Slapgate, took her to Boysons to try and climb in the window and Rolos death.

2. From the evdence given at the Breach of the Restraing Order Hearing we know she had been saying nasty things about Michelle to the kids 'hates mommy, fat arse, trying to send mummy to prison' and god knows what else. It also breaks my hear when Bunny (can't remember if it was written or spoken) said 'But I Love you Mummy'. Again, in my honest opinion a response to something negative.

3. I don't think I believe they are abroad (lights on at MM and the Tesco Delivery van).

4. I think she had access to the children and refuse to give them back. I think Kerian turned up at Jetts football match to check they were OK hence the stalking allegation when she saw him there and reported him to the police.

4. Again IMHO this is all to spite and destroy Kieran and Michelle. KFP doesn't give a tit about those kids, Kerian does. This is all about revenge. Remember her words to Alex Reid and his egal team 'This Is What You Get When You Mess with Me'.

She lost the case.

I now hope Kerian lets her have it with both barrels. I can think of numerous charges she is guilty of - Haassment, Malicious Intent, Deformation of Character, Wasting Police Time the list goes on...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
OMHO I suspect this maybe happening:

1. Kids have been acting up for Michelle by KFP dripping poison in their ears. Remember how she manipulated Princess over Slapgate, took her to Boysons to try and climb in the window and Rolos death.

2. From the evdence given at the Breach of the Restraing Order Hearing we know she had been saying nasty things about Michelle to the kids 'hates mommy, fat arse, trying to send mummy to prison' and god knows what else. It also breaks my hear when Bunny (can't remember if it was written or spoken) said 'But I Love you Mummy'. Again, in my honest opinion a response to something negative.

3. I don't think I believe they are abroad (lights on at MM and the Tesco Delivery van).

4. I think she had access to the children and refuse to give them back. I think Kerian turned up at Jetts football match to check they were OK hence the stalking allegation when she saw him there and reported him to the police.

4. Again IMHO this is all to spite and destroy Kieran and Michelle. KFP doesn't give a tit about those kids, Kerian does. This is all about revenge. Remember her words to Alex Reid and his egal team 'This Is What You Get When You Mess with Me'.

She lost the case.

I now hope Kerian lets her have it with both barrels. I can think of numerous charges she is guilty of - Haassment, Malicious Intent, Deformation of Character, Wasting Police Time the list goes on...
Well said and agree with a lot of this x

Reactions: 21
Please! Don't let us lose our heads over someone as disgusting as Price.💙
Not quite sure who you are comparing to price here?!

I don't think anyone is losing their heads, it's just unusual for any poster to be randomly 'encouraged' to post when they haven't previously felt the need.
So it's understandable for it to be queried.
If folk feel under pressure to post they're going to vanish, which isn't right for them or the group as a whole.
That's all it is.
(y)

Reactions: 16
I've never read that before, and must admit it actually made me feel sick. Compare what shes saying in that article with how shes acting right now. Unbelievable, and she has the brass neck to complain if Michelle posts a pic with her kids ,when shes calling alex a totally hands on dad, how he reads the kids their bedtime stories . Wonder how that made PA feel at the time , or was that the whole point .
Even marrying Alex was meant to get revenge on PA. .. remember when she said Alex was going to adopt Princess & Junior - PA cried on TV when an interviewer asked him about that. She is a viscious witch ... This stuff with Keiran is nothing new

• Sad
  • Wow
I took a tumble in the snow yesterday because I’m an actual idiot so I’ve so many pages to catch up on….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Saying that, whats the betting she's gonna try to force the local authority to organise and pay for special collection and delivery serices to get the kids to and from school, you know what with all her Ishoos, being banned from the school premises etc etc??

On top of that the good news is that it looks like we have been spared the "Cwissmiss singul wiv dat Skarlitt bird innit yeah..................... "
WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

BTW wiki 8 goes live today ready for another week's worth of her shite :)
good point about trying to get the local authority to bare the cost of taxi's to get them to school

Reactions: 13
J.S. has been seen there?
We drove past this Highlands cottage a few weeks ago (it was covered in grafitti and looked like summat out of The Blair Witch Project.) Did hear that he NEVER actually lived there though. :unsure:
Prince Charles visited him there ( photos are online), both of them walking about in Kilts and they went to the post office amongst other things. Savile knew Lord Mountbatten and that's how he knew the Royal family.........Kipper and Cole are twats by the way 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.