Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just wow there are some extremely honest folk on here relaying stories of how it is, then there’s the holier than holy who think it’s absolutely disgusting a sweet dessert of some kind was used in a horrendously abusive fashion towards 2 terrified children.
So I’m putting myself in Michelle’s shoes just for a moment, Jett and Bunny have been fed all sorts of shite by the skanky witch verbally and probably also blue smarties she’s been saving for special occasions ( I know some of you on here are old enough to understand this) the kids are being a bleeping nightmare and knowing the language kipper uses I’m sure they have called Michelle some god awful names and said things they are repeating from the thing that gave birth to them.
So they both get sent to bed without their pudding and Michelle is distraught being told by a child they hate you and wish you were dead is pretty devastating ( my words but could be that sort of thing) Michelle goes into the bedroom and says well you’re not having your cake/ pie/ crumble until you learn to behave and flings it on the floor.
No I wasn’t there and this is just my take I was just wondering if this is nearer the truth 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Do we know it's a definite that her mother has had a lung transplant? I haven't seen Skanky broadcasting it for all and sundry to see. And why the hell would you going holiday if your own parent has had a transplant. You would want to be around surely to make sure they get the care both in hospital and at home.

There is a lot of what is going on that stinks about Skanky. I'd also like to know what this woman has on the judges that let her off when she goes to court. A lesser person would get the book thrown at them if they did half of what she does. And why hasn't her suspended sentence been activated for breaking of the rules regarding K's wife etc...?

The woman lives in her own fantasy world, and what she says happens is reality, well for her it is. The losers in this are poor J&B who are going to be scarred emotionally and mentally I dread to think how they are going to recover from this.

Eeeks sorrys it's long..😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her latest OF....

Just joking, but this is what my hubby sees when I showed him her pictures, says he wouldn't even touch it with his worst enemy's barge poll.
How anyone could find, plastic supposedly fantastic even a smudging attractive is a anyones guess

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her latest OF....

Just joking, but this is what my hubby sees when I showed him her pictures, says he wouldn't even touch it with his worst enemy's barge poll.
How anyone could find, plastic supposedly fantastic even a smudging attractive is a anyone's guess
The legs are too close together, other than that it's the spitting image.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow just wow there are some extremely honest folk on here relaying stories of how it is, then there’s the holier than holy who think it’s absolutely disgusting a sweet dessert of some kind was used in a horrendously abusive fashion towards 2 terrified children.
So I’m putting myself in Michelle’s shoes just for a moment, Jett and Bunny have been fed all sorts of shite by the skanky witch verbally and probably also blue smarties she’s been saving for special occasions ( I know some of you on here are old enough to understand this) the kids are being a bleeping nightmare and knowing the language kipper uses I’m sure they have called Michelle some god awful names and said things they are repeating from the thing that gave birth to them.
So they both get sent to bed without their pudding and Michelle is distraught being told by a child they hate you and wish you were dead is pretty devastating ( my words but could be that sort of thing) Michelle goes into the bedroom and says well you’re not having your cake/ pie/ crumble until you learn to behave and flings it on the floor.
No I wasn’t there and this is just my take I was just wondering if this is nearer the truth 🤷‍♀️
I know. For a start, no-one knows if anything was thrown AT anyone specifically.....I imagine everyone woman at some point in their life has cooked a meal and then been thoroughly pissed off when people don't appreciate it so has felt like dumping it somewhere, usually down to more than one thing, not just an explosion of random anger.......and imagine what the Skank is like after her benders. - days of coke and booze. I bet she's up with the dawn chorus, then mucking out her horses, walks her dogs ( keeping them alive) and then take the kids for a walk in nature, skipping along learning about the different birds and trees, before a healthy nutritious breakfast. Of course she doesn't 😂 she'll be a grumpy fecker with a banging head and a very short fuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think KH just stays silent, she will unlikely cope, as she gave out those statements to make him react badly to give her take credence. Saying nothing will irritate the life out her and we may get more of the same, especially if all the comments in the press are slating her still and giving any sympathy to KH. I think JAnd B caused mayhem and a mealtime and got sent to their room, on route going “ but I’ve not had pudding “. MP , out of sheer frustration had taken said pudding and threw it on the bed with the phrase “ here’s your f”ing pudding “ All very understandable in the correct context - likely not her proudest moment. However if KH has used a video of it to garner sympathy he really is an bloody idiot , but don’t see what that side of it has to do with Kipoer ( except it does have the children in it ) and certainly no need for her to to interrogate the alleged women for details .
This part doesn’t make any sense to me. Neither does removing them from KH , unless the duty of care to investigate means until it’s all been explored she gets to keep them with her. As for the stalking I don’t know who this could be. Might just be needing to see the kids as she’s not handed them back It’s all very seedy and typical of Kipoer.

Reactions: 33
Do we know it's a definite that her mother has had a lung transplant? I haven't seen Skanky broadcasting it for all and sundry to see. And why the hell would you going holiday if your own parent has had a transplant. You would want to be around surely to make sure they get the care both in hospital and at home.

There is a lot of what is going on that stinks about Skanky. I'd also like to know what this woman has on the judges that let her off when she goes to court. A lesser person would get the book thrown at them if they did half of what she does. And why hasn't her suspended sentence been activated for breaking of the rules regarding K's wife etc...?

The woman lives in her own fantasy world, and what she says happens is reality, well for her it is. The losers in this are poor J&B who are going to be scarred emotionally and mentally I dread to think how they are going to recover from this.

Eeeks sorrys it's long..😘
She manages to commit crimes that are 'low level' and just below the threshold for custody. You have to do a lot these days to get to sent to prison, especially a mum with kids. Hopefully with this last one, getting Kieran questioned twice she'll get charges for harassment against him and fingers crossed peverting the course of justice that would be a serious one.......I wish that would happen, that would be the end of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh yay! I’m finally a chatty member! Thank you Kipper for being an absolute bellend!

I think it’s hilarious we’re all going wild over pudding!

I’ve throw stuff in moments of utter despair. Not directly at my wean but I’ve definitely thrown stuff in temper. Mid lockdown I had a moment of insanity and throw and smashed every plate in my house. It was great therapy… Then I sought more actual therapy!

I’m inclined to give MP the benefit of the doubt. God, imagine your partners ex being Kipper.. They’ve been horrendously attack both digitally and mentally!

I just hope whatever is going on the kids are as shielded as possible. Poor P and Jr having to watch this tit show. V too! Kids are bleeping cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
NO, all that is known is that AFP was in a hospital but no actual proof if the operation
actually took place.

Well done @life’s a car crash @kourtneykool @Flowerpotgirl
She has learnt absolutely zero from the Priory, it’s the same old, again and again.
That's because she only turns up to keep the courts happy.

Reactions: 18
Then hopefully when she returns, she will have to answer to both police, SS and the school, but as you say this is KP, Teflon. 😡 The public will always side with people who play by the rules, they don’t like her keep getting away being punished and slagging people off.
I agree and for normal people, this is exactly what I would recommend. But in her case, the police can't do anything and neither can the schools. They put restraining orders on her and she just breaks them like it's nothing 🤬
I suppose the silence and lack of drama is what gets to her but it's obvious that she is desperately trying to prove that she has the children and trying to create the wholesome mummy image. To destroy that will get to her more. (Not much to destroy, I know but confirmation of it will really piss her off!)
When the rapping about coke video came out, she said in the reality show "this is the worst thing that's ever come out about me" or something because she lost a lot of her tv contracts as a result.

Reactions: 27
Her Instagram is too eclectic these past few days. My theory is she has given the passwords to someone and access to her photographs to post on her behalf, while she is away. That’s why there’s loads of odd old posts. She has probably convinced someone they are now her PR agent and it’s a great honour for them. And what she will do when she is arrested for harassing Michelle and Keiron, she will say she didn’t post it, just like Rebecca Vardy did, to deflect blame.

Her Instagram is too eclectic these past few days. My theory is she has given the passwords to someone and access to her photographs to post on her behalf, while she is away. That’s why there’s loads of odd old posts. She has probably convinced someone they are now her PR agent and it’s a great honour for them. And what she will do when she is arrested for harassing Michelle and Keiron, she will say she didn’t post it, just like Rebecca Vardy did, to deflect blame.

Reactions: 26
I wonder what the procedure is for reporting absence at the kids school? I've heard some places are really strict and want parents to phone or email every day a child is off. It's a safeguarding thing because they want to keep track of the child each day and make sure they don't just drift off somewhere and no-one know where they are. If they don't get communication they may flag it up with SS themselves.

Reactions: 25

Most likely SFP considering the last story post featured her…

Reactions: 21

I don't think she'll get away with saying it wasn't her. She has a history of similar accusations, remember the letter she sent to Michelle, she didn't try and claim someone else wrote it.

There are apps where you can schedule posts to upload automatically too.

Reactions: 13
According to the TV magazine I've got, the Channel 5 documentary is airing on 30th December.
20221211_123739.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.