Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about that.I’m hoping it’s a wedding.They’ve escaped from the dodgy Austrian hotel( reg flag Hitlers portrait), she has distracted mein host with her version of Edelweiss, and the Wun is heading for Switzerland with the kids.
Did someone say wedding?

wedding-dog1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There's only one reason to repeatedly suggest that a pie tin was thrown directly at the kids, or that violence is directed towards them repeatedly.

And that's to stir up as much trouble as possible under the guise of 'it's a gossip site, I can say what I want '.
This makes you no better than kp herself.

I haven't blocked this particular poster because sometimes it's better the devil you know, but the Kieran thing is an obsession with them, has been for ages but it now seems to be out of control.
Pure spite, malice, bitchiness, whatever you want to call it.
Dressed up as concern, but in reality delighting in the suffering of others. And as two faced as can be.
Says one thing, realises opinion doesn't agree so quickly says the opposite.
Manipulative. Nasty. Spreading rumour, lies, whatever they want to be centre stage.

Sticking 'it's the kids I feel sorry for 'at the end doesn't negate everything else.
Everyone feels sorry for the kids, it's a given ,it doesn't need saying.

You might fool a few people here but I think the majority are very aware of the game you're playing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
The way she throws mental health about is absolutely sickening. I don't believe she has any mental health issues, she's latched onto it and now has started running with it. The trauma narrative is also a huge problem for me, having been diagnosed with ptsd myself. She wouldn't know trauma if it bit her on her fake arse.
I do believe she has issues, but she is mixed up certain mental health issues with insanity. I Believe she is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do believe she has issues, but she is mixed up certain mental health issues with insanity. I Believe she is insane.
I'd call skank a paranoid schizophrenic with a multiple personality disorder,, if your a friend and tow the line and agree and give in to her demands your fine but if you disagree and say NO your an enemy who must be destroyed, same with her men they are the one while they play it's games but when they break free and try to move on your days are spent wondering what skanks going to say or do to destroy you.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it! It’s basically she’s just had her own way all her life ,she doesn’t like it when anyone has a opinion different to hers spoiled rotten by her useless mother. She’s just a rotten bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd call skank a paranoid schizophrenic with a multiple personality disorder,, if your a friend and tow the line and agree and give in to her demands your fine but if you disagree and say NO your an enemy who must be destroyed, same with her men they are the one while they play it's games but when they break free and try to move on your days are spent wondering what skanks going to say or do to destroy you.
That sounds about right.

Reactions: 15
I really think all these goings on have taken it out of M & K & sadly can’t see the relationship lasting. I think Michelle must be worn out with it all. Then, if they split, where will Kieran live, to look after J & B? I think this is KPF’s goal. She doesn’t want them to be happy. She’s tried to crucify all her exes. Andre’s have a great manager, who KFP knows will get legal involved if she kicks off. No kids thankfully with Alex, so Kieran is easy fodder for her. I really think Kieran gets no support from authorities, ie, restraining order breeches, nothing done. I can’t get my head around that KFP can publicly attack & make shocking allegations & gets away with it . Is it because KH doesn’t have finances to get legal involved & she knows it. Even so, I think it’s 100% harassment. What that family & those young kids are being subjected to, is morally & mentally awful 😡🤮🤢
I have a friend who unfortunately went through a similar battle with his completely deluded ex wife. She threw all sorts if accusations around including rape! SS were involved and he didn't see his kids for a year until everything was sorted. His elderly parents took care of his children during this time. Battle after Battle and £30000 of legal costs he was finally named as resident parent. Sadly the people damaged the most by everything are two young boys. The father will be paying his legal fee's for years to come, he now lives his life he constant fear of saying something wrong to his children that may start another legal battle. The stress of everything caused him to develop nervous ticks.
All caused by one parent be selfish, vindictive and vile and completely off the rails.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
From my understanding after a lung transplant 6 weeks before thinking about going home
From what I have read it's anything between 10 days to 3 weeks, but all depends how quick you recover obviously. Hospitals these days are not great places to be, too many germs, lol!

Reactions: 11
Narcissists paint people black and white like that, it's not a realistic or healthy way of seeing the world. Every man was the best man ever until they dared to leave. Then they are 'bad' and must be destroyed. It's there at the start of every, single relationship, all her comments about him being the 'one' and it being different each time. It isn't because it's just the narcissistic abuse cycle, over and over again. She idolises the man, she uses the man, she decides the man isn't perfect and starts to destroy him.

Reactions: 24
Sorry, but I said KP had sold more than 2,500 ITEMS in total and the media are saying from selling in the last nine months ONLY she has made approx £5,000. yes, altogether since she started selling she has made tens of thousands, a record has been kept for the Trustees of the total.
£5000 in 9 months is pretty small potatoes though, only around £500 a month, and given that some of her designer items such as the shoes are priced for £150 -£250 she's not really doing that great from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's only one reason to repeatedly suggest that a pie tin was thrown directly at the kids, or that violence is directed towards them repeatedly.

And that's to stir up as much trouble as possible under the guise of 'it's a gossip site, I can say what I want '.

I haven't blocked this particular poster because sometimes it's better the devil you know, but the Kieran thing is an obsession with them, has been for ages but it now seems to be out of control.
Dressed up as concern, but in reality delighting in the suffering of others. And as two faced as can be.
Manipulative. Nasty. Spreading rumour, lies, whatever they want to be centre stage.

Sticking 'it's the kids I feel sorry for 'at the end doesn't negate everything else.

You might fool a few people here but I think the majority are very aware of the game you're playing.
You're referring to me. Not true. You took my post totally out of context and misrepresented me. I explored ALL possibilities of what could have happened including that the pie WAS OR WASN'T thrown at the children - I tried to give a fair and balanced view. I have no agenda. I'm consistently anti KP. I don't like Peter Andre but he's nowhere near as bad as KP. I think KH and MP seem ok and good parents overall but I've been open about saying I didn't like some of the freebie activity or the OnlyFans, that's FAR from putting KH in the KP bucket. You won't succeed in getting rid of me and other posters who don't share your view on everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she was allowed the rental last time (Ashtead) so I imagine would be allowed to rent again, whether or not anyone is willing enough to actually rent to her is another matter, we’ve all seen the state she allows a property to very quickly get into.
Wasn't that rental Jeyda's house? I thought I read that somewhere.

Reactions: 9
NO, all that is known is that AFP was in a hospital but no actual proof if the operation
actually took place.

Willow has confirmed that the operation has taken place.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 you couldn't have said it better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.