Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand it. Even with celebrity status, I thought the authorities would still follow up. I'm hoping action has already been initiated by the authorities.

Sophie went to uni and has a job yet she still resorts to this trying to be an influencer tit.
A family of grifters, it’s a generational issue which probably started with AFP.

Reactions: 20
" IF " we are to believe this crap she continues to peddle, to give the ` illusion ` that she has suddenly after years upon years, of drugs, alcohol, neglecting her children ... chasing dumb young guys to bed, putting them before her children, going on 20plus holidays a year ( with her latest ` bed notch ` minus the CHILDREN, who she ONLY now professes to love ) ...

Breaking the law COUNTLESS times, being banned from driving MANY times, yet STILL DRIVES, despite crashing and flipping a car she was not meant to drive ( while HIGH AND DRUNK ) ... is still with a violent thug who stamped on her head, while her children were in the house watching, a scumbag lowlife, who tried to bribe them, to stay silent on what they witnessed at slapgate1 ( and now slapgate2 ) ...

A deranged, vindictive loon ... who has been in front of a judge, again, again and again, the law doesn't apply to pwicceee the bleep ..... has suddenly remembered she is a ` mother ` .... and she ` magically ` has ` sole ` custody ( which I still call complete bollocks ) of Bunny and Jett ( the latest photos posted on her IG are old .... Jett is much taller now, towers over Bunny, as was shown in many of Kieran's videos at football, but as we all know this vile bleep ... has a habit of posting old pics ... to fool her equally deluded fans, and further fuel her delusions of grandeur ) ......

whatever this situation .... SS have failed big time, allowing these children to be around her, all the above is in the public domain .... it is NOT hearsay, it happened ( her MANY court appearances are proof ) .... people have had children taken away for less ...... also those saying ... KH should let her, get on with it, she will soon get bored .. are missing the fact, that this nasty woman, lost the plot a long time ago ... her children are very much in danger, being around her, she has zero impulse control, it will only take one drugged fuelled ... Psychotic argument with carol, for her to get behind the wheel again, with the children and then we will be reading about their injuries or death ... that is the reality of them being around their ` mother ` ..... Keiron, I dont give a fudge if you are screwing the whole female population of the village of the ` damned ` orif Michelle threw a blueberry muffin out of anger... forget about swanky expensive dinners, holidays, and all that gloating nonsense for IG ... your children, need you now, more than ever

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
How the duck did we ever get to a scenario where she is deemed the more suitable parent out of the two of them? None of this makes any sense.
I have not got a clue, I'm baffled by this and also why have J and B been out of school for so long, hardly a good thing.

Do we know exactly how long the kids have been off school?

Reactions: 16
The biggest specs in the world still won't make you look intelligent Sophie.
You could go full Timmy Mallet and still look gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Skank is under East Sussex, I’m West Sussex, I‘d be in serious trouble too if I did this with my daughter, it’s not tolerated. I asked one of my friends who’s deputy head at a primary in East Sussex her opinion, needless to say Skank can’t do this without major consequence. Nothing makes sense, she must be in serious trouble and the school and SS must be acting, she cannot be untouchable with denying her kids their schooling, it’s all so weird. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm also West sussex! At least we don't live in the same vicinity as Skanky🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
I was thinking maybe she’s saying she’s keeping the kids off school to protect Amy like they did with the clinically vunerable in lockdown wouldn’t surprise me to use any excuse

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I have not got a clue, I'm baffled by this and also why have J and B been out of school for so long, hardly a good thing.

Do we know exactly how long the kids have been off school?
I think it’s jet been off three weeks so now four or even five now.🙁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I was thinking maybe she’s saying she’s keeping the kids off school to protect Amy like they did with the clinically vunerable in lockdown wouldn’t surprise me to use any excuse
Yeah but she can go to nail salons and suchlike 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure Sophie Price was told by Katie that her bigger gaudier glasses, will be her trademark. That would explain her attachment to them. They are unflattering. But that’s what Katie wants. Just look at the family photo, she’s always front and centre. Sophie tagged Marks and Spencer in one of their posts, trying to pass off that she was being paid by them. She isn’t. It was a stupid thing to do. No one is going to touch her because of her connection with a drug using, drink driving, man chasing, restraining order, animal abusing sister. She should cut all ties with her. Now that Katie has beamed Harry into the spotlight with her ‘leaked’ voice note.

Something is definitely brewing though. Radio silence from Price, except the posts which she did not write, although they were authored by her. Maybe the silence is gearing up to a big tabloid payday.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Skank is under East Sussex, I’m West Sussex, I‘d be in serious trouble too if I did this with my daughter, it’s not tolerated. I asked one of my friends who’s deputy head at a primary in East Sussex her opinion, needless to say Skank can’t do this without major consequence. Nothing makes sense, she must be in serious trouble and the school and SS must be acting, she cannot be untouchable with denying her kids their schooling, it’s all so weird. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think KFP and KH are West Sussex 🥰

Reactions: 10
Where did kp brother disappear too??? He was her right hand man back in the day now nowhere to be seen…

Reactions: 11
I thought the MM was only kept by trustees for 3 yrs and then handed back to mortgage company that means it is back with mortgage company and they can decide what to do
That's what I believe too. The mortgage company will now need go through the steps of going to court and getting an eviction order. Could take months. Courts dont take too much notice if folk have kids etc. They will still repossess

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That's what I believe too. The mortgage company will now need go through the steps of going to court and getting an eviction order. Could take months. Courts dont take too much notice if folk have kids etc. They will still repossess
That's the problem, time, could even be upto a year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
PA and JA had pictures on their insta earlier of plates with 'Xmas Dinner with fam' now deleted. Maybe they are all at AFP's and they have taken the pics down because of the big reveal??

• Wow
Reactions: 16
PA and JA had pictures on their insta earlier of plates with 'Xmas Dinner with fam' now deleted. Maybe they are all at AFP's and they have taken the pics down because of the big reveal??
They’re the same plates at PA’s house. I know because they’re Denby ones I nearly bought so I noticed them before and Junior had pics of the garden in the snow. Plus they were on their stories so they go after 24 hours x

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.