Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@life’s a car crash wins and I start my second thread in as many days. No one complained I screwed it up last time, so I did it again 😊

Many questions remain:
Where is KP? sking or getting Tesco delivered
Is there a video?
Was it a pie?
How can KP be the best parent to have the kids?

continue on…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well done @life’s a car crash @kourtneykool @Flowerpotgirl
She has learnt absolutely zero from the Priory, it’s the same old, again and again. So she sees some mis-reporting and thinks the best course of action is to type out an explanation/rant on social media and job done, Katie Price has spoken and her version is the truth. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a Police statement, not a court. 🤷🏻‍♀️ As usual so much in this latest act of revenge doesn’t ring true. Pretty sure she is not having anymore therapy, probably can’t squeeze it in between the holidays, hair and nail appointments. She is fighting dirty, as that’s the only way she knows how, setting people up. She destroyed AR, what with the video then helping Chantelle in court. Take a very big note SB, you WILL be in the firing line at some point.
Whoever she is with, will never stand a chance to have a normal relationship with her, because she is just hellbent on revenge and playing out every minute of her relationship on a media stage. Constantly calling the men she gets with fame hungry, but she’s the one arranging pap/backgrid shots, that’s all she has ever known.
Hopefully any programs on tv, going forward, are only going to be about what a f*ck up she has made of her life.
The wiki on here details her bad behaviour over the years, her own words in her autobiographies and interviews, proves she has been off the rails since a teenager, driving illegally at an early age, driving drunk many times, everyone is at a loss how she keeps getting off so lightly, she said in her rant the too-ing and fro-ing was exhausting, I bet Essex and Sussex Police feel the same, they must be exhausted by her constant bull sh!t every 5 minutes, all while she owes the tax man hundreds of thousands £££
But she is, bit by bit, destroying herself. No doubt as soon as she is back from holiday, she will be posing outside the Priory as her MH card will be played yet again. 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I'm only on page 3 of the last thread 😵💫😭 I've another busy day ahead. Just putting my uniform on & getting ready to take a large group of girls on a Guiding adventure.

So, can I please suggest 1 of my "be nice about Skanky' days. That should stop you buggers typing as there's absolutely nothing nice to say about her 😁
I expect to come back tonight & be 2 threads behind 🥴

SKANKY PRICE, WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE A BLOODY DISGRACE, TOTALLY FUCKED IN THE HEAD & MOST DEFINITELY NOT A "GREAT MUM"

As a mum, from what we've seen/read/had hinted at, I'm genuinely feeling sick for the wellbeing of J & B for many reasons 😭

Enjoy your Sunday Tattle family 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
@WillowTree21 do you think Amy would be out of hospital yet? Maybe the hospital have restricted visiting?
Another weekend Harvey will not get a visit, he had his use the other week of a pap shot outside the hospital and his Gatwick Express visit.
She clearly said in her rant Kieran could see the children, alone, at allocated times, so she is definitely implying MP. I remember her saying in her autobiography, I think, once when they were on holiday, she was getting fed up, as all Kieran kept going on about was the kids and how he missed them. So, would SS not ask Kieran to take the kids and live somewhere else if their own father was not doing the ‘abuse’, instead of allowing someone who had been under restricted access (KP) for drug use (and who won’t supply a clean drug test) crashing a car, not securing kids in cars correctly, court cases, dv allegations, bankruptcy, mental health etc to be given ‘sole custody’
KP is already influencing J&B in such a bad way, getting them to badmouth MP and play up 😔
This is so f*cked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
@WillowTree21 do you think Amy would be out of hospital yet? Maybe the hospital have restricted visiting?
Another weekend Harvey will not get a visit, he had his use the other week of a pap shot outside the hospital and his Gatwick Express visit.
She clearly said in her rant Kieran could see the children, alone, at allocated times, so she is definitely implying MP. I remember her saying in her autobiography, I think, once when they were on holiday, she was getting fed up, as all Kieran kept going on about was the kids and how he missed them. So, would SS not ask Kieran to take the kids and live somewhere else if their own father was not doing the ‘abuse’, instead of allowing someone who had been under restricted access (KP) for drug use (and who won’t supply a clean drug test) crashing a car, not securing kids in cars correctly, court cases, dv allegations, bankruptcy, mental health etc to be given ‘sole custody’
KP is already influencing J&B in such a bad way, getting them to badmouth MP and play up 😔
This is so f*cked up.
If (big if) the kids are with Skank and Sinkboy it may be the best thing for M and K. I can't think that being ignored by their mother when she gets bored with them and shouted at by SB if they step out of line will be much fun, and wherever they are it looks like they might be penned in with little to do, so they may appreciate the lovely home life they had with M and K when they get back to it. I'm really sorry for M having to raise Skank's children if they're being 'horrific' to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If (big if) the kids are with Skank and Sinkboy it may be the best thing for M and K. I can't think that being ignored by their mother when she gets bored with them and shouted at by SB if they step out of line will be much fun, and wherever they are it looks like they might be penned in with little to do, so they may appreciate the lovely home life they had with M and K when they get back to it. I'm really sorry for M having to raise Skank's children if they're being 'horrific' to her.
Also what happens when MM is repossessed.🤞?Where the duck are they going to live?in that new house that daddy crawl has?

Reactions: 28
Also what happens when MM is repossessed.🤞?Where the duck are they going to live?in that new house that daddy crawl has?
Well she was allowed the rental last time (Ashtead) so I imagine would be allowed to rent again, whether or not anyone is willing enough to actually rent to her is another matter, we’ve all seen the state she allows a property to very quickly get into.

Reactions: 37

Wouldn't that work out at roughly £4.50 an item....😂
I think they should of said, she’s sold over 2,500 items in total, but made approximately £5k in the last 9 months…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they should of said, she’s sold over 2,500 items in total, but made approximately £5k in the last 9 months…. 🤣
That is incorrect! It sold more likely around £35000! in total. Many unused items with tags around £10-£13 but also designer items sold for much more.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That is incorrect! It sold more likely around £35000! in total. Many unused items with tags around £10-£13 but also designer items sold for much more.
If she admitted to that she will have to explain to BH how she has spent the money

Reactions: 26
And charging $9.99 for things people have free access to with just a quick internet search. No one needs their imagination Kipper, it’s all out there to see you grifting twit

6DA27862-4E10-443F-B460-AB7F357C15AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is so f*cked up.
Morning all. Sorry DC, I’ve been so, so busy, unable to speak to anyone, so can’t update about Amy as yet. Will be 4 weeks tomorrow, the lung transplant. All I knew, was certainly no visitors 1st couple of weeks. IF the op went well, I assume she’s out of hospital or must be very soon. As for the situation with kids/Kieran, it all seems odd. Think I read, Kieran has said they share custody 50/50 now. That certainly wasn’t the case up until recently, as KFP had only limited, supervised access, so how/when that changed is a mystery. KFP may have taken kids away & been told not to take pictures of them. But, what makes it all dubious, is WHY did she clearly post a picture of herself from years ago, on a horse, in the snow, making it appear she’s at some cold ski resort? Deflection? Where’s the ‘pie’ video & how did she get that. How would Bunny be filming, when I assume she wouldn’t know a ‘pie’ was going to be chucked at them? Nothing makes any sense. IF KFP has taken kids out of school, will something happen - probably not? WHY did Crawl post a video about KFP taking drugs & not wanting AFP to know? How is SFP feeling about ‘Arry being involved? Considering ‘Arry & SFP can’t stand Crawl too, this in itself also seems weird. So much that’s happen last week or so, doesn’t add up. Yet again, Kieran has been publicly blasted by her, yet he remains very quiet. Probably legal may be involved & he‘s been advised to say nothing, but like before, when she made serious accusations in public rants, it looks terrible for him. His mind must be all over the place & what a strain on relationship with Michelle. So, I’m as much in the dark & very confused about everything. Not so under pressure, hopefully work wise this coming week, so will try & find out something. Be interesting to see how the lung transplant news will be released, plus time frame, as KFP has said she ‘rushed back’ from Thai holiday, because of kids safety, NOT because her mother was seriously I’ll😡🤮💩

Well she was allowed the rental last time (Ashtead) so I imagine would be allowed to rent again, whether or not anyone is willing enough to actually rent to her is another matter, we’ve all seen the state she allows a property to very quickly get into.
I agree, but look at Katona! tenancy agreements for 2 rentals in Crowborough revoked due to neighbour complaints & unauthorised activities. She wrecked the houses, dog shite etc in carpets. Had to rent through management as bankrupt twice. Now still renting in Cheshire. If I had a beautiful house, I’d want decent people renting. But, I understand, as it’s done through management, they don’t always know who is actually living in the properties 🙀. Have to question, how these bankrupts, owing millions, NOT thousands, get away with it & how do they find the cash, if they can’t pay their creditors. Price pays NO tax & finds it funny she doesn’t pay utilities. How much must the gas/electric alone cost the heat MM, but she uses Harvey/ kids as excuse. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Quick recap re rantgate - the Fuckwit that she is excelled herself in vileness. Goading B&J to be horrific then gloating at the consequences of her actions when they acted as any parent does. She then felt vindicated and could post theeee most depraved ranting on Instagram. See pics - I cba going over all the rest of the thread as she is far too complex and it’s getting pretty dark and seedy now. But suffice to say she is not human. And sinkboy is her puppy dog, does whatever mama wants like a good boy. I hate them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sorry, but I said KP had sold more than 2,500 ITEMS in total and the media are saying from selling in the last nine months ONLY she has made approx £5,000. yes, altogether since she started selling she has made tens of thousands, a record has been kept for the Trustees of the total.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.