Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Recognition’?! 😂 🤣 what’s he after, a Knighthood for staying with a rancid, coked up piece of scum? I’m sure the Queen will be in touch shortly with your accolades, you absolute deluded tool 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’ve noticed in the video that he posted the other day and in the one just now that he seems to avoid actually showing her face for long. I wonder if she’s had something else ‘done’ or if something’s gone wrong.
It seems odd that if they are still firmly together that they wouldn’t just do some kind of joint video instead of Deckwank just spouting off and flapping his bingo wings in a mantrum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks for that tip off @ MrsFreddie so funny !

So his lying whoring slut isn’t to blame for all the lies in the press after all ?

It’s da press wot dun it awl . Innit.
Who knew?

Think that lovely big bag of sniff has been opened extra early today.

Just add vodka & there’ll be fun & games later . Shame I’m going out really 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New stories from SB. Ranting and swearing about the recognition he deserves for everything he does. trouble Is if you spew out as much bile and shite as they do to play the media what do they expect???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh SinkBoy is having a massive rant on Instagram right now! Saying it’s bollocks that they’ve split up and he’s the one that’s always there for her. He’s ranting and raving outside the MM.
You've gotta love him, he's SUCH an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DeckWanks Rant quality’s a bit shite as I had to compress a LOT!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
He's absolutely laughable with his faux Essex boy accent and filters, he's like a teenager having a rant about mummy and daddy picking on him. Half expected him to say "I hate you! I'm running away! Goodbye forever!" 🤣🤣

PS thank you @Winepig for the kind words ☺💖
He’s hilarious! I genuinely laughed watching his rant, I think he may have dropped “The troof” in there for us Krusties. Hi Sinky 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Must be Kipper bleep Bint witch that's fed these stories to the press.
Why don't you duck Off Sinkboy & take your fake arse Essex boy accent with ya! bleeping looney Wanker!
That's a face that needs knocking into next week & back again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s one nasty piece of work. He looks unhinged and violent. She needs to get away from him like now for good. I hate men like that what a thug! Much as I detest her as one woman to another, having been a victim of DV myself, I’d willingly drive an hour down the road and pick her up dogs as well. This needs intervention from, I don’t know who, but he’s going to end up really hurting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, he said he's "better than all her exes" 🤣🤣 he HATES that most of us adore Keiran, respect Pete and speak well of Boyson and Alex Reid. Oooh and of Leandro, whereas he has more nicknames than she does and we can't find a single positive thing to say about the sink wanking, deck wanking, asparagus cock, green spunked, underbite, wannabe gangster, soft ass, woman beating, banned from her family, not allowed round her kids, bullying of a disabled young adult, aggressive Only Fans failure, coked up, tit tattooed, loser.

(Did I miss anything?) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What a absolute head you are Carl ☺☺.

Why is your Dolly not defending you then, standing there in the background - talking like this in front of Harvey too.

Disgrace. Go boil your balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.