Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Harvey has his ear protection on, because going by Carls face, there is anger and violence in his eyes. Harvey deflection photos is 3. 2. 1….

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well, he’s back with a bang…. 🫢

Allegedly, KP is chasing other guys and flirting…also told loads of people it was over 😳 notice she didn’t say anything on the video….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I got kicked of his Instagram but would like to see these clips, any idea how I can do that??

Reactions: 6
I'd have to question why the carer, there to supervise and protect an vulnerable adult, is just faffing about on her phone and not stepping in to remove H from this situation. It is unhealthy. Leave Kipper to deal with the potty mouth baby man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
How come Gobshite skanks is not there backing him up eh? There he is ranting and raving as she shuffles past like his Granny going for the biscuit tin to enjoy with her cocoa.

Shouldn't she be saying "Yeah innit! Me Cole iz innercint an' dem fukkin paps iz awl telin lyes abaht bowf 'o us anawl............................."
But NOTHING from it which is odd to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree - awful that he is stomping around and ranting like this. It's made me feel 😳 just watching it - but actually being in the home wuth it, is a whole other thing. Just horrible.

They have both been playing these games - are they/aren't they, and now he doesn't like it. Something seriously rattled him today.

I don't care about her - she has brought this onto herself, but get Harvey out. Harvey shouldn't in anyway be party to this.
Get Harvey and the dogs out of there! Sod her!

Reactions: 25
Ermmmmm ....... ` carol ..... you THICK as a plank sink WANKER ` ..... Latest TANTRUM on IG, which makes you look even more of a DIM cretin ( if that is possible ) .... you make it sound like you are a prisoner of war, locked up against your will, and having to tolerate all the tit, that is her circus of a life .... you posses two legs ... SO WALK and keep WALKING, and when you get there WALK some more ..... if things are that bad .... who is forcing you to stay with this ` dried up ... deluded .... hideous old catfishing bleep??? 🤷‍♀️ ` ... and does anyone but the crappy press give a flyin duck, if you stay or go .... who gives a tit ..... NO ONE IS FORCING YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL TO STAY IN THIS ` COMICAL tit SHOW ` and finally ` DO duck OFF ` you sorry excuse of a ` man ` ... if you had even an ounce of self respect/dignity you would NOT be ` putting up ` with HER or HER tit!! .... keep growling ... showing your fake as duck luminous teeefffssss, SWEARING ... because it makes us laugh, and why not .... SHE has made sure you are nothing but a mere object of ridicule ..... ` you only bark the bark ` ALL TALK AND NO FUCKIN ACTION .... BILLY FUCKIN NO BOLLOCKS strikes AGAIN :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... give me a moment to get my violin 🎻🎻🎻🥺🥺🥺🖕🖕 .... ( PS .... I dread to think how many appointments you have had at the CLAP clinic these last 2 yrs :sick:🤮🤮 ..... you got a keeper there MATE!! .... wiv old NANA pwicceeee )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
DeckWanks Rant quality’s a bit shite as I had to compress a LOT!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Get him a George cross.
After all, he needs recognition and he has suffered for “munnfs”
So tell us the Troof about why her family won’t have anyfink to do with you,( Slapgate) and why you’re not allowed near the kids.
The best boyfriend she’s ever had?
Hilarious, he’s is as deluded as his coked up,drink driving criminal girlfriend.
He’s with her for fame, simple as.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.