Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so insistent about his blindness, he was still a tiny baby and she had written him off. Most people would want to see other doctors and find out there was hope for his sight, but she is actually arguing with her mum. “He’s blind, not partially blind, blind”
She sounds so horrible and uncaring, even back then. Also, why isn’t Harvey travelling in a car seat, why is she holding him? Looking back at these old clips makes me amazed she ever got famous, she was average looking with inflated boobs and a terrible attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Kelly Brook has always been stunning, KP is speaking in her usual bitchy way. And Kelly didn’t have to get fake boobs to get in the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just dragging up old bitchy comments made from one woman "empowering" another!
That aged well didn’t it?Kelly Brook has always looked lovely, and still does.Price was gunning for her because they both dated Danny Ciprianii ( the timing may have overlapped).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
wont be long before shes jealous of her own daughters (if shes not already )
She will tag along with them to nightclubs,wearing inappropriate clothing ,asking men half her age if she’s still “fit”.
If she doesn’t get any “ bantz”, she’ll get hammered,dance and woo hoo and end up crying in the loos.
Princess will either have to phone a taxi or ambulance to get her home.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Remember how jealous she was of Jodie Marsh back in the day.
Referred to JM’s natural boobs as spaniels ears if I recall correctly. Albeit, JM isn’t far off Kipper these days. She’s got some major issues too, although Kipper is by far more vile.

Reactions: 22
She will tag along with them to nightclubs,wearing inappropriate clothing ,asking men half her age if she’s still “fit”.
If she doesn’t get any “ bantz”, she’ll get hammered,dance and woo hoo and end up crying in the loos.
Poor girl having to get her embarrassment of "A Mother" loaded into a taxi as it shreiks and Woo Hoos, touches up lads younger than her kids, offers them BJs then lies on the floor of the cab showing her soiled drawers, projectile vomiting then screaming that its all the fault of Pete yer bleep.

Why should the kids be any different to her so-called-mates who have to deal with this sloven any other time?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She'd be flirting with their mates too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Latest....

"It comes as Katie sensationally revealed she had split again from her fiancé Carl Woods and told strangers she was single during a boozy night out.
The Sun revealed pals insisted their relationship was over despite the pair showing a united front on Instagram yesterday."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god it’s boring right now isn’t it? I hope they haven’t split. I’d prefer more holidays and more tattoos. As she’s covered the belly button, next should be the butt implants. A giant tattoo across her entire arse, just like Cheryl Cole. She could get a horse galloping into her arse crack or more of those wings, one on each cheek. Now that could make her money on OF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest....

"It comes as Katie sensationally revealed she had split again from her fiancé Carl Woods and told strangers she was single during a boozy night out.
The Sun revealed pals insisted their relationship was over despite the pair showing a united front on Instagram yesterday."

She didn't time her dash for freedom very well did she? :ROFLMAO: Boyson is no longer available to take her sneaky sly phone calls via Princess' phone lol

Tattoos - I reckon she ought to get that one of the fox brush disappearing into her bum crack

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Here we go again...
That article says "Katie Price was also pictured on a boat in Arundel, West Sussex, without her huge diamond engagement ring yesterday" - but they don't show the photo and I can't find anything anywhere. Has anybody seen this pic??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wanted him to be blind because that was more marketable. She's never listened to AFP and I've seen AFP challenge the Skank time after time after time. When I used to watch these documentaries I was, very shallowly, fooled by her attractiveness and sorta thought she was a tough, plain speaking but ultimately good person. With the benefit of hindsight and imagining her current face saying the stuff she did on these documentaries, I now see she has always been vile, selfish, rude and full of her own importance. I hope this makes sense? It's amazing how much you can get away with if you have a pretty face. I'm embarrassed I EVER thought she was decent.
Makes complete sense Angel. We see "imperfections" in people and assume it's just a small part of a good person overall.
Reminds me of my brothers friends. Mum uses them as examples all the time.
They were both slightly hot tempered on the football field, very passionate and sometimes got into fights.
Years later, one is forever in trouble with the police and rarely works.
The other is a successful businessman who is now engaged to his girlfriend. The passion he showed on the field was his drive and desire to win and succeed. The other was just a thug who love still fights over anything.
That's Kipper. It wasn't an act or the behaviour of someone who was finding her way. It's how she always was and if anything, has gotten worse and worse over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Latest....

This story is absolute BS of the highest order….’a boozy night out in Brighton’….yeah right, as many know I live in Brighton (currently on hols in the West Country with family 🥳 that thing Skanky has no interest in doing) and if she was out getting hammered,or just even in a bar, there would be loads of photos of her on SM taken by us locals as she’s a freak-show, and deffo comments on Twitter saying what a wreck she was, we love to gossip in Brighton, but it’s just tumbleweed. Skank has not been out in Brighton, this is a fake break-up again, like last time, probably angling for more access to her kids as it’s summer and she can pretend she’s a great Mum to her idiot hard-of-thinking fans. So boring Skank, you so predictable these days, and as always, still an utter c*nt 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.