Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks fit to burst. 🤣
The piles of junk and mess.
Harvey is there, with Kalelah, so to all of those who think she looks after H alone, give your head a wobble…
Slapgate 2?
What an aggressive looking individual. He really is a nasty piece of work. They deserve each other. See on Mirror site, they’re still running the ‘split’ story! What a joke.

Reactions: 27
Also, he said he's "better than all her exes" 🤣🤣 he HATES that most of us adore Keiran, respect Pete and speak well of Boyson and Alex Reid. Oooh and of Leandro, whereas he has more nicknames than she does and we can't find a single positive thing to say about the sink wanking, deck wanking, asparagus cock, green spunked, underbite, wannabe gangster, soft ass, woman beating, banned from her family, not allowed round her kids, bullying of a disabled young adult, aggressive Only Fans failure, coked up, tit tattooed, loser.

(Did I miss anything?) 😂
You done pretty well , could have added artha, Carwash and clearblue though 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DeckWanks Rant quality’s a bit shite as I had to compress a LOT!
He deserves recognition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's such a k*ob you can see how angry he is in his eyes, he's got evil eyes when he stares and is off on his rants, she will kick him to the kerb soon, this always happens, rumours she's been saying stuff when she's had a drink then she will be denying it to his face, she will be pissed off that Boysons got engaged although I'll give that 5 minutes, I think she's had enough of sink boy but needs him to drive her places and other stuff, I think she is using him now, wouldn't surprise me if she's looking for her next victim, there is nothing appealing about Crawl whatsoever, I believe they are always arguing and it will blow soon IMHO, I'm glad I saw Blade on that video 💙.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He is like a bad smell that won’t go away,
Why can’t he take the hint
Her family don’t like him
Her kids don’t like him
Her friends don’t like him
Her few remaining fans don’t like him
She can just about tolerate him and he wants recognition for being there, ya daft lad the only thing you are recognised for is tossing your load in a sink and being a fame hunter, the mans a grade one weapon and the sooner he realises he ain’t going to get the fame he craves and she don’t want him and he moves on the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He deserves recognition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's such a k*ob you can see how angry he is in his eyes, he's got evil eyes when he stares and is off on his rants, she will kick him to the kerb soon, this always happens, rumours she's been saying stuff when she's had a drink then she will be denying it to his face, she will be pissed off that Boysons got engaged although I'll give that 5 minutes, I think she's had enough of sink boy but needs him to drive her places and other stuff, I think she is using him now, wouldn't surprise me if she's looking for her next victim, there is nothing appealing about Crawl whatsoever, I believe they are always arguing and it will blow soon IMHO, I'm glad I saw Blade on that video 💙.
She probably is using him but he ain’t gonna go quietly by the looks of him 😬 no sympathy for her I just hope no innocents get hurt in the process when the tit really DOES hit the fan

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.